Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Pathfinder

Suicide from a psychic's viewpoint

As someone who lost a friend to suspected suicide a few years ago, the question of what happens to suicide victims in the afterlife is one that weighed heavily on my mind; especially given the traditional view of "suicides go to hell".

In case any of you also lost a loved one that way or are also wondering, I wanted to share this link, which is written by a psychic who has experience in helping the souls of suicide victims:

http://powerof3info.fatcow.com/?p=1344

Blessings,
Katheryn
Old 11-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Guide
My grandfather committed suicide just shy of his 90th birthday. My Cousin, a priest, presiding over his last rights, was deeply distraught about it, and the state of his soul. My cousin and Grandmother tried to force feed him, prevent it due to religious beliefs. From what I heard, he gave them quite the fight.

I never felt his death, that sense of transition/lingering that one can pick up on, got a visitation, or got a sense/info. of how he's doing since then.

So I think it's pretty cool to read about others' experiences. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Ascender
Its not an automatic go to hell card so dont worry about that. It doesnt neccessarily solve the problem either though. Depends on your reasons I guess. I have two past lives that I know committed suicide and they were fine. One became my guide for a while. She killed herself because her whole tribe (american indian) had been killed and she didnt want to be alone. The other was rewarded in her next life because she sacrificed herself to save others.

The book 'what dreams may come' has an interesting take on the afterlife including suicide. It seems quite close to what little i have been told and is written as channelled information although im not sure if that is true or just part of the story.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katheryn
As someone who lost a friend to suspected suicide a few years ago, the question of what happens to suicide victims in the afterlife is one that weighed heavily on my mind; especially given the traditional view of "suicides go to hell".

In case any of you also lost a loved one that way or are also wondering, I wanted to share this link, which is written by a psychic who has experience in helping the souls of suicide victims:

http://powerof3info.fatcow.com/?p=1344

Blessings,
Katheryn

the first thing i have to say is about your name. my name is spelled kathryn. it is interesting that there is an extra e in your name. that is how my family pronounced it when they wanted to get my attention.

anyway. each suicide will be different. like dear robin Williams. he battled depression for years. when there is a chemical imbalance of the brain, dying of suicide is like dying of a disease. there is no stigma. even a con graduations on living a difficult life.

kk