Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Guide
Wink Astral City movie

Has anyone seen the movie Nosso Lar (Our City)?
I understand from friends of mine who do Astral Travel frequently that this movie comes very close to what you can expect life to be like on the Astral Plane once you pass over.

Everything depends on your vibration. Those of a lower vibration inevitably end up on the lower planes of the Astral, until they can shed their negative vibration, and then they move up to the higher planes.

This movie opened my understanding of the many vibrational planes that exist on the Astral.

Old 28-10-2014, 08:40 PM
yumi14

It was an amazing movie. It helped to watch it twice to understand more. So far from what I've been reading about the afterlife, this movie resonates.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Master

It says on the cover of the book it is a physician's account of his experience in the afterlife.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Master

AMAZING movie...thank you so much for mentioning it....loved it..
Old 31-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Master

Its a good movie , not sure how true to life it is . I got my copy from a torrent site . It was made in Portugese , I got a file with English sub titles. Its posted on you tube , but finding it in English is a bit hard . We discussed it on astral pulse , if I find the discussion I will post the link .
p.s. I am not sure the you tube link I posted on astral pulse is the movie in English , most are in Por. or other lang.s
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t38383.0.html
Old 01-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Guide
There is no English version of this movie. I bought the DVD. It is in Portuguese with English Subtitles unfortunately.
As stated, a group of friends who frequently travel in Out of Body experiences on the Astral said that this movie comes very very close to life over there.
That realm there is our true home, and when we feel like going "to school" or having a break from "home" we dip into this physical earth plane for a while.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
There is no English version of this movie. I bought the DVD. It is in Portuguese with English Subtitles unfortunately.
As stated, a group of friends who frequently travel in Out of Body experiences on the Astral said that this movie comes very very close to life over there.
That realm there is our true home, and when we feel like going "to school" or having a break from "home" we dip into this physical earth plane for a while.

That astral plane is called Summerland. It's one of many planes. It is the one most frequently described in books and movies.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Master

I dont think astral city is summer land , its more a writers idea of the astral . I think what dreams may come is just a bit closer .
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467388/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120889/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Old 03-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Guide
That is also possible.

My friends who practice OBE travel say that the Astral is actually the Astral PLANES and not a single plane.
There are many levels on the Astral, from the lowest vibrational spectrum to the Higher vibrational spectrum.
The lower levels on the Astral appears dull, dark, gloomy and dilapidated. A lot of people who died a terrible death in accidents, or sceptics go there, due to the negativity and the low vibrational frequency they carry.
To avoid going there, you would need to raise your vibration.
The Higher planes are brighter, and the vibrational frequencies are higher.

You will end up on a level which matches your vibrational frequency at the time of passing.

Something useful to remember, you can go anywhere you want by thinking about it. My friends who practice Astral travel say you can give useful commands that immediately manifests.

If you want to raise your vibration you simply say: "I now raise my vibration to match the vibration of my Higher Self"
If you cannot see with clarity simply say "Greater clarity NOW" and your vision will become clearer.
If you want to experience your own Divine Self you would simply say: "I now experience my Divine Self", and you will connect with your Higher Self.

I have prepared my self by learning a few angelic sigils, so that I am able to contact a few angels and archangels once I pass over. By thinking about the sigils and visualising them, I will be able to contact them to ask for help with my ascension.

Some souls who are not ready to ascend on to the higher planes yet will find themselves living on a few of the many cities on the Astral planes, until they reincarnate, and paid their karmic debt, and then return to the astral.

We have Todd Acamesis in the UK who frequently take groups of people to nice places to have OBE workshops and training sessions. His Journey of Truth website contains a wealth of info on this topic.

When you become aware of vibrational energies, and travel world cities, you can sense which cities have higher (Perth - Australia) vibrations and which have lower (Paris - France) vibrations. You can tell by how modern and clean a place is, the crime rate, or how many derelict empty buildings there are.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Master

I bought the book in English and looking forward to reading it. I just finished reading The Multidimensional Man by Jergen Ziewe which describes all his astral travels to all the levels. It will be good to compare. @lenvdb64 interesting that Paris ranked as a low vibrational city. I unfortunately live in the Paris area :-(.