Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Administrator
Angels are they Real ?

The definition of an Angel is “ A Heavenly messenger, Spirit who convey ’s God’s will to man.”

With the changing times how we see Angels has come to change. We now question and even examine them where we used to just accept in them. Angels are said to be Angelic “beings” that live forever. They are said to be in a body form but not a full physical body like a man.

How has an Angel ever effected your life ?

Do you embrace Angel’s as being real ? As living “beings?”

Lynn
Old 02-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Guide
Hi Lynn,

I have put much faith in the angels before, I have prayed to them and even gotten some great advice from them. Though I do not know if they are beings or not or just a creation of my own mind unto this reality, to me, they are real nonetheless. I often call for the archangel micheal in my dreams and he appears as a white orb, or completely illuminates the room in light. If he's even a he, or a being for that matter.

I believe that they are here, if we so choose them to be here in our lives. To me they are simply another piece of guidance from that mysterious force in the universe.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:20 AM
Master
If we look at the expressions of the angelic energy, they "live", exist as long as any other spiritual form, or entity/being. They evolve not unlike other entities, yet with a different purpose , which is, to serve the One, to assist all beings on their path.
They can come into any physical form if the want or need to.
When we come into a physical form, this does not mean, we are the physical form, we only attach to the physical form.
Most seam to have a problem to separate the two.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:38 AM
earthprowler

Angles are a daily part of my life. I ask for their assistance in everything from saying "angles in the backseat" to ride with me in my car. I send them with my children, I send them with my husband to his work as it can be dangerous at times, i ask for their help when I am scared. I thank them for everything they do for me. There's nothing more that will prove to you that they are helping than when you ask for their help and within minutes, it happens. I adore them and feel blessed that they are with me and listen and help. I also feel them around people that are sick or on the verge of death, it is an amazing feeling when they are near you. Just a feeling i can't explain in words.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Greenslade

I have a Spirit on my shoulder as I read this, and what he's telling me is that by the definition he's an angel. "But you call me an angel," he says, "and I'll slap you."

That's my kind of angel, and vive diversity.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I have a Spirit on my shoulder as I read this, and what he's telling me is that by the definition he's an angel. "But you call me an angel," he says, "and I'll slap you."

That's my kind of angel, and vive diversity.

Greenslade, you tell him that if he slaps you, you won't let him use the computer anymore .
Old 05-10-2010, 07:41 AM
neptune13

I have always asked my "Guiding Angels" to watch over me and my family. They will always be a great part of my life.

I believe it is the "Arch Angels" who's duty is to convey "Gods Will" to "Man"...BUT...we all have access to "Guardian/Guiding Angels" who will come to us in our time of need. Many are drawn to certain people and will always be with them.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Johngod

Yes they are real. I love knowing they are there with me at all times.
For an inspiring article have a look at http://mindsoulspirit.com.au/angels.html.
It describes them beautifully, as well as describing methods for perceiving them.

Enjoy

Peace and Light

John
Old 05-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Greenslade, you tell him that if he slaps you, you won't let him use the computer anymore .

it surprises me he hasn't been to see you yet, but then he wouldn't tell me if he had :-)
Old 05-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
it surprises me he hasn't been to see you yet, but then he wouldn't tell me if he had :-)

Curiouser and curiouser~~~ I was going to PM earlier and ask you if that was possible.