Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Seeker

Question Halloween

I was just curious to know..
I will explain this before I go into details. I was born October 28th. October has always been a very strong month for me my whole life. I have more energy and more motivation to succeed in my path of knowledge. Is it due to the fact it's the month I was born? Or just due to the fact of the closeness Halloween? I always feel so absorbed in Halloween. I knw the activity here and everywhere is much higher. But then fades back to the normal in November. I know I don't have all the details to all my beliefs and forums. I'm sorry for gaps as to I'm still learning alot. I go on my experiences and what I've been told by my guides and my readings and take others knowledge and experiences very seriously. Just to the point that has what has happened to them in their paths and have personal value to them. Just like my experiences.
So feel free to address how you feel on Halloween and how even you are on your birthday. And all the other details. Like I said I'm just curious to know your experience or opinion. Thank you:)
Old 30-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

It might well be the power that the Moon holds at this time of year....

In October, we see the Blood Moon travel through the sky. This moon is also called the Shedding Moon or the Falling Leaf Moon. Coming right before Samhain, it's a time when the nights are crisp and clear, and you can sense a change in the energy around you.

Lynn
Old 30-10-2011, 02:43 AM
nightowl

Halloween does hold a special place for me. I have a strong connection with October and fall altogether. With many spring and summer is when they feel the most alive as for me it is fall and winter. My heritage calls to me through the celebrations of Halloween and the importance of remembering my ancestors and the thin veil that separates us. Though it may sound odd I do relate to the shorter days and longer nights. I truly am a night owl and always have been. I seem to understand the 'night' better.
Old 30-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Halloween does hold a special place for me. I have a strong connection with October and fall altogether. With many spring and summer is when they feel the most alive as for me it is fall and winter. My heritage calls to me through the celebrations of Halloween and the importance of remembering my ancestors and the thin veil that separates us. Though it may sound odd I do relate to the shorter days and longer nights. I truly am a night owl and always have been. I seem to understand the 'night' better.

I agree with you nightowl. I feel lathargic in spring and summer and dread its arrival. Fall and Winter i get excited, energized, and feel so alive. There is something about the crisp autumn air, smell of burning leaves, rich diverse colours, and the energy in the air... as well as the beautiful endless blankets of snow and crystalized trees that will soon follow Finally, someone else who understands as my family and friends tell me to shut up when i get all excited about summer ending
(i do like to see water flowing again in spring and summer and beautiful blossoms/flowers/baby animals for the record, i just hate the heat!)

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 01-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Seeker

Yes I do feel the same with what u spoke Owl:)
The full moon on each month is a very prime time for me as well. It goes from double to triple I see and talk to. It's like I'm in an auditorium lol. 10 years ago it freaked me out! Now it just another day. I've learned from people I've talked to and experiences that it's ok:) its just my path that I chose and the gift god gave me. I'm still learning everyday on how to help,heal, and expand my knowledge. And fall and winter seem more connected with me than spring and summer. I guess cause I tend to slow down myself during these times. Not outside as much and not having to do outside and inside work rushing all in one day. When it's cold you focus on inside and that gets into sitting and just taking a breath. Idk if that all makes sense lol but i tried to put it in words:) there's alot of in thought and less words to share. Just the connection of energy that surrounds one with all that is around us is just amazing.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Mind's Eye

All I can say is that I feel the same way as all of you do... That is very cool. Maybe we should start a club or something to try and keep that feeling alive all the year...