Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Spring1988

Do you think that astrology can confirm or deny your person is the one?

I know this is a topic that mixes two forums but I just wanted to ask you guys here. Do you think you could look at the synastry between to people and say for sure that the person is or isnt your soulmate/twin? I've been to others forums where people think this is possible and is the only REAL way to know for sure.

I tend not to believe this though. I don't think there is any one aspect that says a person is or isn't your soulmate/twin.

With that said, I can see where synastry can help a person understand the dynamics of an ALREADY ESTABLISHED (meaning the the two people are in a long-term serious relationship) relationship. I just don't believe that synastry can confirm nor deny that a person is or isn't your twin/soul. I believe only your heart, intuition, and time can confirm ordeny that!

What do you guys think?
Old 23-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Lilstar07

From what ive looked up my TF and myself are not compatible in the astrology sense at all . But its doesnt seem to effect the strengnth of our connection. in fact I think the guy I was seeing before was more compatible with my sign then my tf was. Dunno , dispite the fact we have our problems I still weirdly think it works between us.

I dont know much about astrology so I'm not too sure about how it works though.
Old 23-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Guide
I think TF/SM is blown out of proportion at times. Astrology is also a very complex practice that I've tried to learn, but I couldn't even get past understanding my natal chart.

Bottom line I believe there's more to it than astrology can justify, just like there is more to life than science can currently explain. Always that cute little gray area.
Old 23-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Master
yup it sure can using horary, synastry is just compatiblity, there is no standard twin soul relationship, some are tomultous, some are friendly and fullfilling etc there may be some asteriods in synastry that can show that type of connection, but that's about it, i don't think the main planets would show this. horary is best for this
Old 23-01-2011, 08:58 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I would take anything someone says related to astrology with a grain of salt. To me it's like reading too much into horoscopes. Sometimes they are spot on.......and sometimes not.
Old 23-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Spring1988

I'm okay at reading synastry charts. The synastry between "her" and I could be seen as a soulmate based on our synastry. Its just that I don't believe astrology can tell you yes or no. And I feel this way even though C and I have amazing synastry. I knew she was the one when I was 9! I didn't learn about astrology until 2007.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Graelwyn

I read that twin flames often have signs in the same element, but I do not take that too seriously, tbh. Mine is in the same element as myself, but that is most likely just coincidence, lol. I think you would have to be looking at much more than just the sunsign anyway, there is so much more to astrology than just that.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Pathfinder

If you have the correct time.....you can figure out it to be very true....as in my case we were both fire (Aries) sunsigns..i knowed her exact time..and what the + and - was between us....when we met for real...it was 100% true.....and it showed if we could manage to work it out or not...in our cases.. sadly...we brought out the worst in ourselfs ...and i wish i knew back then what i know today...about so much more of our astroconnection....but its to late......we had for an example a very strong Neptunian connection..and the saturn - neptun opposition..that shows pastlife connection.....the love/hate theme shows in our 7 house...etc etc.....we did not make it in this life time..sorry.....
Old 24-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Spring1988

I dunno Cinderella Man. I mean, I would just rather go with your gut than a synastry chart. You know it when you know it. Wouldn't you rather just trust that voice inside than go by a synastry or composite chart?
Old 24-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring1988
I dunno Cinderella Man. I mean, I would just rather go with your gut than a synastry chart. You know it when you know it. Wouldn't you rather just trust that voice inside than go by a synastry or composite chart?

yes ofcourse..the feelings are the feelings....the sensation itself...but if you really look deep down in your astroprofile and the interaction with the partner....you find answers that help you understand WHY!...it gives some comfort why things happen and why we are and behave the way we do....it saved me from going completly insane.....and close to suicide.

But maybe astro don´t work for everybody...or it will be less accurate..some astrologer said that.....If any sign lives up to living their astroprofile...its Aries..haha...and in my case it´s very true.....i compare with a cancer woman that i´m involved with now..."kindred spirit"...she has worked as an astrologer...and dig deep in this subject...she says that its more truer in my life than hers.....