Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Lilstar07

Dreams: Karmic & Twinflame

Karmic
A few years ago I was seeing someone in what you might refer to as a karmic relationship. He was always 'nice' to me, we never argued and I really liked him a lot and was hoping to be with him. However I would reaccuring dreams and in those dreams he was always very cold and always turning his back on me. I even had a very specific dream where there was a girl saying she was his girlfriend and she was pregnant with his baby. Gradually he did become very cold to me, being clear he didnt want to talk to me and I didnt know why.Untill one day I found out in a not so nice way that he had got himself a girlfriend but didnt want to tell me, intead he kind of treated me as a nuisance in the hope I would just go away. A year later as my dream said he had a child with this girl.

Twin Flame

Now in this relationship/friendship(whatever it is!) that i'm in now, with the man who is my TF. Although he started off being nice, after the union he became very mean towards me, he doesnt want to be around me, he seems like he hates me. However in my dreams he is the opposite, hes always so loving.Its always simular dreams where I'm with him and hes smiling (which he doesnt do anymore) and happy , the rooms always very brightly lit. Even though its a dream I can physically feel the warmth in this dreamroom. Then hes always saying to me 'stay a little bit longer' when its time to leave and thats when I wake up.

But in real life lately we're always fighting.after I go to sleep angry with him, I have these dreams and I wake up loving him again and the anger is gone and I forgive him and it makes me feel like I shouldnt give up. It feels so real not like a dream at all, like we just meet each other while i'm sleeping.

I was just thinking about the difference between the karmic relationship I was in and this one i'm in now.

Also about how dreams are so important in this process.

Just something to share. Has anyone felt anything similar?
Old 15-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Master
yes lil star i have the same kind of dreams also , me and my twin fight all the time and right now im almost hundred per cent sure he hates me :( but yet in my dreams this starts offwhere he is cold towards me but then all is ok n he calms a little , n yes i wake up then lovin him all over again

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 16-01-2011, 08:07 AM
LadyImpreza1111

The only similarities I could find with my karmic soulmate and TF is the dreams where both are urging me to not let go. And with my karmic soulmate, I believe the only reason for that dream was that karma wasn't balanced right away so I needed to stay connected to him just a bit longer to work some out. And we did. Karma slapped him upside the head!

With my twin soul, I believe those dreams are literally him telling that he wants me to wait because obstacles are keeping us apart now. And I agreed to wait.
Old 16-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Lilstar07

Funny i posted that yesterday because today Ive had a few strange experiences all at once.

Ive been dealing with a lot of personal issues due to traumatic events and have been facing them. Felt like I was having a nervous breakdown, had a few panic attacks. No energy, laid in bed in the middle of the day because i was so drained and was drifting off. I had a few random visions of people i didnt know and animals too (this happens occasionally but not so vivid as today) then i drifted off further and had another dream/vision of my TF , we we're having a laugh about something silly and i woke up smiling. strange since i text him earlier on and he ignored me.

If he hates me so much (which he has told me he does) why does he keep invading my dreams??

Lady, does he know you have agreed to wait? I feel like its not even a choice for me, not even just because im in love with him but because the connection is so strong.
Old 16-01-2011, 11:43 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Yeah....he knows. Dreams are the only way we communicate.

And I don't believe your twin hates you. He might just hate the lack of control over his heart/emotions so he projects it on you.
Old 23-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Lilstar07

Had to bump this post cause,myyygossh. I dont know whats wrong with me but Ive been so ultra tired but HE is always in my dreams. I find ive been avoiding sleep so i dont have to meet him there. Hes not talking to me in real life when im up but everytime i close my eyes hes there talking and talking and not wanting me to leave.

You think I can ask him why hes doing this, while im asleep? dunno how to do that.

sooo tired, i know i cant stay awake forever to avoid him....or can I ? loool
Old 23-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Master
Oh my god I'm in the same predicament :( I wake up at 3am most nights due to him talking . In my dreams we are always talking and making up :) When I do wake up I physically feel him leave the bed . Weird or what lol :) Hugs x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 24-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Lilstar07

oh so glad im not the only one who being kept up! It weird I wanna meet up with him in dreamworld , its always so nice. But i wake up and hes not there.It seems a bit cruel sometimes. I think ive heard people here use the term 'carrot-dangling', i really know what they mean. At the same ti,e im glad hes there, at least I get to see his face/hear his voice and we can be together for that time.

But maybe I need to ask him why hes doing it whilst I'm lucid dreaming. BUT FIRST...Ive gotta figure out how to do that lol

Topaz, what is he like with you in 'awake' time?
Old 24-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstar07
oh so glad im not the only one who being kept up! It weird I wanna meet up with him in dreamworld , its always so nice. But i wake up and hes not there.It seems a bit cruel sometimes. I think ive heard people here use the term 'carrot-dangling', i really know what they mean. At the same ti,e im glad hes there, at least I get to see his face/hear his voice and we can be together for that time.

But maybe I need to ask him why hes doing it whilst I'm lucid dreaming. BUT FIRST...Ive gotta figure out how to do that lol

Topaz, what is he like with you in 'awake' time?

It depends on what mood he is in lol . If he is by himself during the day he just keeps going over old ground but he thinks too much . When he is happy, I feel happy :)

When he is sad and bitter , that's when it hurts. I normally get a pain in my solar pleux and sacral .

It's funny I even know when he is at the pub :) That's when he gives me a break .

Since August I have been able to see what he is doing which has freaked me out a bit . Now we have no contact since November, my choice due to him not being able to handle this connection . I honestly don't know how it is going to turn out . We need time to grow but the connection is so strong hugs x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 24-01-2011, 08:38 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstar07
Had to bump this post cause,myyygossh. I dont know whats wrong with me but Ive been so ultra tired but HE is always in my dreams. I find ive been avoiding sleep so i dont have to meet him there. Hes not talking to me in real life when im up but everytime i close my eyes hes there talking and talking and not wanting me to leave.

You think I can ask him why hes doing this, while im asleep? dunno how to do that.

sooo tired, i know i cant stay awake forever to avoid him....or can I ? loool

You can do just like I do. If you have something significant you want to say to him........lift it up in prayer. Just tell God that you and him are not in contact on a conventional level and you would like to relay a message to him because you want answers...........and say what you want to say. You might just get your answer in a dream.

This has worked for me countless times. And to me it feels like proof that God listens.