Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Master
mary magdala and jesus are one

i got given a book to me yesterday by my reiki master , she is a phenomenal lady who is a great big book of knowledege , everythin there is to knwo she knows , she began to talk to me bout the akashic records and the essenes , then she handed me a book , and said i may find it useful ,

this book tells the story of mary magdalene, her jesus and judas were of the same soul group , jesus knew his designed plan was to come here to teach about love , and show them the light, jesus was assigned someone to help him , mary
in this book jesus is having a discussion with the nameless ones about his designed plan and agreement , they tell him mary will accompany him , jesus asks is hers the energy i feel is she part of me now?the nameless one didnt answer and jesus pondered this himself , then eh stated that she was part of him a part of him in yet another physical form he knew she was him , when he loked at his records he was told to see his destiny hsi female counterpart feeling the divinity of his union

mary magdala was not a ***** as portrayed , infact mary was very beautoful and just as powerful as jesus . her records stated , that she inspire jesus , to see his great potential and that she must appear as lesss important and less powerful because the age of pisces was created for men to be dominant in the world , they told her jesus had waited and searched a long time for her she was the answer the missing piece of the puzzle he was nothing withiout her and she was nothing without him they told her u are the same and have always been the same male and female they are one

i now understand why my teacher gave me this book she knew nothing of me and my twin flame , or of my relationship with jesus , after reading this in bed i felt overcome with peace and things now look clearer about my own design , for me i needed to meet my twin flame in this lifetime to help me bring light into the world we are all lightworkers , my twin is a big god believer and inspired me and bought me closer to god , the book is called i remember union , by mary magdalena , ...flo aeveia magdalena

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 28-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Master
Yep, what you said about Jesus and Mary have always rung true to me. I'm so glad you were introduced to this book.
Spiritlite.
Old 28-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Lilstar07

That makes complete sense. Ive come to look at mary as someone important to me , even though she wasnt giving the praise or recognition for her role.
People need to remember Jesus had his dark moment too, like when he went into the wilderness . Thats why he is so special because he was still a man with normal feelings and had to overcome this.He needed that extra strenght and mary was this.

The book sounds really interesting, i'll try find it.
Old 28-01-2011, 07:33 PM
LightFilledHeart

I agree with all the above! I would like to read that book as well
Old 28-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
http://www.amazon.com/Remember-Union.../dp/1880914077

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 28-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Master
Thankyou Mystical.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Knower

So beautiful Mystical and i totally agree with that!