Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Guide
Love, soulmates, and a guardian angel incarnate

Hello all!

I am slowly getting confused See, I have three men with whom I have a special bond or soul alignment, plus one I consider to be my guardian angel incarnate... and it's getting complicated, because just WHO of them really is "the one?"

There were times when I would have had a fast answer for this. The first of the three men, Aurodas. The one I refer to as my soulmate whom I lost over a stupidity I will ever regret. I've always thought of him to be "the one" for me. But we have grown apart. So much is standing between us now. There is little chance we will come together again in this life. We seem so different nowadays, we live in distant countries. And most probably we're just not meant to be. But still, we came together under such unusual circumstances it just can't be pure chance that we met. It had a purpose. And I still miss him and I will ever keep loving him in some plane of my heart. He made me weep a million tears, but still.

The second man I have a connection with from a former life. He is older than me, quite a lot. I instantly hugged him at our first encounter. He abused me in my former life to satisfy his greed, but in this life he is spiritually awakened (actually he became a sort of teacher for me) and I have forgiven him all the hurt he did to me and my people when I was Malinalli. I don't "love" him, but he is powerful on me. In one of my strongest visions, I saw him as Singha, the man-lion, and I made love to him. Quite woah!

The third man is who puzzles me most. With him I discovered I am able of telepathy and empathy. He was my philosophy teacher. I felt strongly attracted to him, some sort of magnetism or electric field he radiated on me... One day, in the middle of class, we kind of ended up making love TELEPATHICALLY! I've promised to staff not to tell the story on the forum, but for the ones who are interested, I have a written text about it I can share per email. It sure was powerful! We put a stop to it because he is mature and has a life partner, but I still "feel" him sometimes and we keep in touch every half year or so.

And then, my guardian angel incarnate... a boy my age, funny, playful, but serious in the right things. When I first met him I got a little infatuated, because he is very beautiful to me, but I know there is not going to be anything between us. Something doesn't feel right when I think about it. He is like a brother to me. With him I can talk about stuff I can't adress with nobody else, spiritual things. I love him dearly, as my guardian angel incarnate.

And now, WHO THE HECK IS MY TWIN?

Or am I still to meet him?

Because actually, I feel pretty unattractive, I don't think any boy would be interested in me. I am difficult and pretty much trouble to be with. Not as serene as I might appear on the outside. So, who is going to be attracted towards me?

Where are you, my twin?
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 27-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Knower
You need to focus on yourself. The fact that you feel 'quite unattractive' says it all. Do not create distractions for yourself. What is truly in the way of you finding your "twin," is you.

Love yourself first and all will follow.

Your friend.
Old 27-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Master
From what you've described, it's hard to say...though the gifts you share with the 3rd man are common among twins.

The overriding thing is with the twin is the shared, deeply felt love..without conditions & beyond explanation.. that seems to always be there.

Have you felt that for any of those you met? Only you can say for certain, but generally it's unmistakable...you will know...or admit to self eventually...even for some of us who are a bit slow to figure things out...

Cheers!
7L
Old 27-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Guide
7luminaries, I feel deeply for all of them... but "deeply felt love... without conditions & beyond explanation... that seems to always be there" - with the first one. But then, why have we grown so much apart from each other? Why are we living in different countries? Why are we so different, why was everything so difficult between us, why did I cry so much for him? Why did I make that mistake, and why is our love finished - IF he is my twin?

(The Book of Fate)
Old 27-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Guide
Thank you also, Goddess Love. I will try focusing on myself first. Maybe some day I will be reunited with the one I love, or find a new and much deeper love, my true twin...who knows?

(The Book of Fate)
Old 27-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
Goodness me, you have had some adventures!

Don't feel puzzled if you have profound feelings for more than one man. We have many soulmates and in the spirit world there are many people who have been lifelong partners of ours in different human lifetimes. Even when we find "the one" (our twin) we still love the previous partners we have had - how could we cease to?
From your descriptions of the men in your life it sounds to me like you have been lucky enough to have met several of your soulmates but not your twin flame yet.

Having said that, no one can say if you are likely to meet your twin in this lifetime or not. Most of us spend many more lifetimes without them than we do with, so it's best not to put your love life on hold in the hope that you will. It will certainly help to love yourself the way you are - if you find yourself beautiful other people will too, and whichever man is the right man will find you the most beautiful woman in the world.

Also, I have someone like your "guardian angel incarnate" in my life too and I know exactly what you mean by that.
Old 29-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Guide
Thank you very much for your reply, Westleigh. Yes, I truly feel I have met soulmates... Aurodas sure is. He was for me like a beautiful alabaster vessel from which to drink the Love Divine. But I have lost him for not appreciating him enough and plain simple misunderstandings of two people in real life.

"Maybe some day there will be a new vessel for me from which to drink God's Love; a vessel like most precious alabaster, shining and beautiful like Him. I doubt that ever anyone could come near Him - but maybe even Him can be supered... In the soul realm, in the Love realm, everything is possible, and everything strives towards the even higher, even more beautiful. And maybe some day there will be a new vessel... "

This is from the book I am writing about my relationship with Aurodas... even if he isn't my twin, he sure was a great love of mine during many lifetimes.

And glad you understand what I mean with my guardian angel incarnate.

(The Book of Fate)