Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 30-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Master
Another way of looking at it....

Since God refuses to save us or even help us then in truth I do not see why we shouldn't declare ourselves God and look after our own self. The amount of help that the Human race receives from the higher powers amounts to just about ZERO. So why shouldn't people declare themselves the masters of their own destiny and save themselves by being their own God?

You can see that I am torn in two by this notion of BEING GOD. One minute I say I Am Not. The next minute I Am contemplating being my own God. It is a see saw.

The truth is that Christ never did save the Human race. His crucifixion was over 2000 years ago and we are still here; as miserable as ever. We are not all saved and in heaven. His sacrifice amounted to zilch. He never saved anybody.

What does it all mean? We are in deep trouble! We need to LOOK AFTER OUR OWN SELF. Even if that means being our own God.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Since God refuses to save us or even help us then in truth I do not see why we shouldn't declare ourselves God and look after our own self. The amount of help that the Human race receives from the higher powers amounts to just about ZERO. So why shouldn't people declare themselves the masters of their own destiny and save themselves by being their own God?

You can see that I am torn in two by this notion of BEING GOD. One minute I say I Am Not. The next minute I Am contemplating being my own God. It is a see saw.

The truth is that Christ never did save the Human race. His crucifixion was over 2000 years ago and we are still here; as miserable as ever. We are not all saved and in heaven. His sacrifice amounted to zilch. He never saved anybody.

What does it all mean? We are in deep trouble! We need to LOOK AFTER OUR OWN SELF. Even if that means being our own God.

http://www.esolibris.com/articles/re...sciousness.php

Someone passed this to me and I enjoyed it so much I pass it on when I think it could help, you might have read it before so ignore if it's useless
Old 30-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
I don't need saving. That's how I deal with that concern.
I don't need help; I'm happy with who I am.
I don't see a need to declare myself God. I'm human.
I receive all kinds of help from the higher powers.

I guess my response is: These are not "we" questions.
These are how "you" see and respond to the world.
Therefore whatever the answer, is personal to you.
Then it becomes a question of what do you want to do?
Old 30-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Molearner

[quote=Baile]I don't need saving. That's how I deal with that concern.
I don't need help; I'm happy with who I am.
I don't see a need to declare myself God. I'm human.
I receive all kinds of help from the higher powers.

QUOTE]

This has the appearance of being inconsistent and contradictory. "I don't need help" followed by "I receive all kinds of help from the higher powers".
Old 30-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
A lot of I's, been always curious what is actually behind that.
Old 30-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
A lot of I's, been always curious what is actually behind that.
It's the ninth letter of the alphabet, so eight letters are behind it. Such a cryptic reply, perhaps you'd like to write a bit more and share what you mean?

Oh hey, I see you wrote this today, lots of I's as well: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...88&postcount=2
Old 30-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Experiencer
When i say god or i, I don't believe i fully expressing god or myself. I just don't find the right energy to do it. When im reading all this, i just can't feel nothing, maybe im not in tune or this words expressed are just some script. We talk and talk all day long, so we easier accept what is. Where is the true higher power? How it is expressed right?
Old 30-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

Initial thoughts, and I just skimmed through the article that was given to you, but God is just a reflection of ourselves, so are we not God anyway? Everyone has their own perception of God(s), with the basic premise being the founding of religions/spiritual practices, i.e., "a God of love", "God of destruction", "God of peace"...

Do we not find the God(s) who resonates with us, then base our perception of Him/Her using our own personal beliefs into what they represent? Ya dig? So, therefore, we are all our own God and we are all God :p

Example: I don't know what I believe concerning an Higher Power, but if I believed in God that day or this, I'd see him as a God of love because love is what I try to be in the world...know what I mean? (haha lots of I again...)
Old 30-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
When i say god or i, I don't believe i fully expressing god or myself. I just don't find the right energy to do it.
The right energy is what I feel at the time, and how I express it in life at the time. There is no right or wrong. There is just who I am, now, in this moment. That is my expression, and it is perfect.

Neither do I think of how I relate to or express ideas about God. In fact, I would say how and what I express, in the way I express it, IS God... is my expression of God in that moment. People worry they don't have the correct relationship to God. I never think that. Everything I do is in perfect alignment with God. Perfect in that moment.

And I say "I" because all of the above is perfect for me. That is why I try and never say "we." Because I don't know what is perfect for other people. I only know for me.
Old 30-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Experiencer
Well that is just what im searching for :) Thanks.