Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by timie1999
SaturninePluto
i used drugs for over 2 years, i quit it because i was on the edge of my vieuw.
couldn't handle it anymore. i became awere of everything. it was like an last rescue. but it's hard to stay off of it. thanks for your consurence but i know what it does.
second did i mentiont that i was raped by a human?
I said that it was an energy touching me like a ghost sort of.
and that i would be aware of a rape outside.. i was aware of it... thats the strange thing.
now you are not helping me out only complaining/roasting what i don't need to do and what i should do.
this doesn't answer my question.

I realize my post may not sound like help to you at this moment timie,
However I will say I am willing and would like to help you, and am trying my best. I bring the smoking thing up not in a judgemental way or fashion but in the fact I am concerned for your physical and emotional health. While I do not know you, this means just that- I do not know you. It would be crazy hateful and foolish to respond to you with ill will. Why? I do not know you. Why would I wish bad for someone I have not spoken/written much to? It doesn't make sense I would wish harm on anyone as a human being let alone someone I haven't given a chance yet. Please know or at least consider I only brought that part of your post up because I do not wish for you to harm yourself.

I too know what it is like to be touched when I do not want it. I also was raped physically in this lifetime in the real world. It isn't pretty. And it causes harm to our psyches as human beings.

In an effort to try and be more helpful may I please suggest and you do not have to listen that you consider if you do not want to be touched by theses entities, and feel it as a rape, that you adamantly let these beings know you wish for them not to touch or harm you in any way? Or try and see if that helps with future experiences like what you describe.

Please consider we are all here learning, I am not capable or able to respond to everyone here I write to in the exact way they want a hundred percent of the time. I am learning as I go along of different experiences myself.

I apologize if I came off harsh sounding to you as that was not my original inent at all. And, thank you for letting me know how you feel.

I wish you the best, take care.

Also I used to smoke weed myself when I was in my early twenties. I had to stop literally for my own welfare. I smoked a lot too. I couldn't handle it emotionally anymore.
Nicotine is another story.. that I do partake in and I realize it is very very difficult to quit. With the other smoke substance I had too. I couldn't take it anymore emotionally it was making me cynical and depressed. I quit and have never looked back and I no longer remotely want ti, but do understand why some do it as I know people family mostly in my life who can't and couldn't quit it. I too wish the best for them and do not judge them. We all have our addictions in life. Mine are nicotine and coffee.

Please take care.