Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 24-02-2013, 03:13 AM
TruthSayer

Angel1 Intuited Review of FLIGHT

Hi gang! For my entertainment, I do intuitive gardening, interior decorating, and movie reviews. I think my spirit guides from God are excellent writers. Try this one on for size:

Movie Review: FLIGHT
A triumph of cinema in many ways, this engaging film was genius in its detail. The casting was superb, and the actors portrayed complex characters authentically. The cinematography was awesome and engaged the audience fully.

The full-on frontal nudity at opening was blatant “grab ya,” though not offensive to this critic. Then, the audience was thrust into a lengthy plane accident, filled with drama, realism, and again, authenticity. The aftermath recall of the pilot being dragged from the wreckage minimized the horror, gratefully.

The soundtrack was emotionally evocative, at times comforting or narrative, and pitch perfect and never melodramatic.

The audience became engaged with the protagonist despite his cold unrepentance, and audibly rooted for him to succeed. This is a man’s story about a quiet, arrogant man that was humbled severely and had a moment of truth save him. There is a segue missing after this moment of truth and before the pilot’s inspired speech at the end that would’ve showed how he was able to recover in jail and become a better person.

Flight was highly entertaining and very provocative ideas were served up to ponder. Rated: A

Julia