Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Knower
Can someone help me?

I read a topic on this forum where someone asked to be helped by someone to find out more about their life,and another user said they are picking up something.
Is that possible? That others can know what my past life was? Can others help me to find out,or I'm the only one who can figure it out?
Old 21-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Blooms Bright

Oh, I wish that I could help you out...however, all I can share is my experience. I have always been uncertain and even fearful of my past life. And, even now refuse to acknowledge it. But through all my searching and seeking, I did meet an enlightened woman who helps individuals on this journey. I think its important to have that guidance with an experienced and knowledgable person. It may take a few sessions and the outcome may not be what you were expecting. Having that support while you process everything is crucial.
Please know that my intent is not to frighten you, but simply to be aware.
Everyone's discovery is different and personal. I hope you are able to find the answers you are searching for. Love and light : )

~Bright Blessings,
Blooms*
Old 21-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Sungirl

Can I suggest you take a look at my blog about regression? it's something I feel quite strongly about http://crystaloak-ponderings.blogspo...n-healing.html

I gained a lot from it but it was a hard journey and something you shouldn't take lightly.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Knower
Thank you both for answers. :)
I'm afraid I don't have anyone like that , close enough for me to see, especially not regularly.
I suppose I got to do it on my own.
Old 21-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Sungirl

did you read my blog? Did you understand why you shouldn't do it on your own?

Why do you need to do this?

Did you understand what you could be opening up if you go into a regression?

I can't tell you how horrific it can get, honestly. I don't wish some of that stuff on anyone!!
Old 21-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Guide
Gotta chime in. I wish you luck on your path towards self discovery. I've found that uncovering my past lives to be healing and great experiences. As well as a positive eye-opener, this includes past lives that sucked. :)
I wish you the best and hope you get to experienced the positive side.
Old 21-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Knower
Thank you.
Well I think that this one that I'm remembering now is not that good
Old 22-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Sungirl

Inna0

Sorry to hear you have stuff bubbling up. That happened to me and it was quite traumatic.

Can I suggest that you look around your area for meditation groups or a healing centre or something where you can be around like minded people that might be able to help you?

The reason I am trying to instill caution is because I really would have been messed up if I had been to some of the times I have been to on my own. Watching yourself be sacrificed (but not actually dying) and having the baby they wanted cut out of you was horrific!!!!! And the guilt I felt after watching myself order troops to slaughter a village was unbearable.

Honestly, life back in history was horrendous for some and I don't know if people really understand that. It's not like watching a film, you feel the emotions deeply. Or at least that is what it is like for me. But because I was working with someone these situations were healed at the time of going there. I didn't come out of the situation feeling the same as while I was there. If you are on your own, unless you are very experienced I don't see how you can deal with it on your own.

Would it help for you to talk about it here?
Old 22-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Knower
Thank you all. :)
Sungirl, I sent you a PM.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Sungirl

replied hun