Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 14-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Seeker
Question Spiritual history and its role in dietary choices?

Interesting little concept that has been on my mind lately. Do you think that people who are more inclined to consume (or even crave) meat might have had a recent incarnation as a carnivorous species?

Maybe those who love fruits and veggies were recent herbivores? Or those who have distress over having to eat at all might have previously been part of a species that consumed a different form of sustenance all together?

I'm not here to argue the morality of any diet, or the health dangers or benefits. I'm just curious if others have wondered the same thing, or might have their own insights on the matter.
Old 14-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Experiencer
I have read that people follow a certain evolutionary path on earth.
Eating meat is a natural part of this evolution.
As the human being evolves the material body changes. It needs different kind of food to nourish the body properly.
In whatever stage the human being is, there is always proper food for the human being available.

When the human being evolves even higher feelings should develop accordingly. These higher feelings are described as love that goes beyond the love for the own circle of blood relatives. It developes into love for all life that lives.
This may lead to the insight that consuming meat is not a proper way of living with animals together. To live in harmony with all life that lives you don't eat animal food.

It is not always the case that higher feelings develop accordingly. People have a free will and they are at first unaware of the consequences of their behave. They need to experience cause and effect. And this may need many many lives.

I have understood that in the higher spheres of light all human beings are all vegetarian or vegan. There is a great sense of harmony in the higher spheres of light. The higher you come the greater the harmony.

The majority of vegetarians and vegans are women. I suppose that women generally have a greater sense of love and care then men because of their typical role to care for the children. This would be the reason I guess why more women that men refrain from eating animal food.
It's easier for women to take the next step because of their natural role to care for others.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:06 AM
Seeker
mogenblue, this is an interesting concept. Does this evolution you speak of build over multiple lifetimes? What about tribal peoples that hunt and eat meat, does this mean that they are in a lower stage of spiritual development?

Do you think that other species on other planets that consume the meat of living creatures have this same model of development?
Old 15-09-2016, 04:18 AM
Experiencer
The soul needs many, many lifetimes to complete it's evolution here on earth.
It's pretty difficult for me to say if some tribal people would be in a lower stage of spiritual development.
The evolution on earth, as I understand, is kind of a funny thing.

When the soul arrives here on earth it is forced to follow a certain way across all tribes and people until the end. During that first 'push' the soul naturally makes mistakes because of the unawareness of cause and effect.
So when that first push has completed the soul then returns to whatever tribe or people is needed to start making up for what it did wrong in the past, to make up for the cause and effect.

So that means that any kind of tribe or people is always a mix of people who are in various stages of their individual evolution. Some are in their first push, others are making up, others are making up for what they did wrong after they started making up...

In general you might say this tribe has a lower stage of evolution and that people is more developed. But over time man has made such a mess of it's evolution that in many cases there is hardly any difference anymore in the general conscious of many peoples across the earth.
Bluntly said: people have surpassed themselves in stupidity and egoism to a level that even God had not foreseen, but everything they did wrong must be made up.
But that is only for this planet. This planet has the right level of development for human beings for that to happen.

I think that on other planets before earth living creates consume meat too.
I believe there is a specific path across the universe that every soul must follow in order to reunite with God. So there are no other planets with the same level of evolution like here on earth.
There is also a kind of cause and effect on a few previous planets, but the conscious overthere is way premature. So the karma that an individual develops overthere is more limited.

On the next planets after earth all human life has developed love and light to such an extent that they have all become vegan. Their level of love and awareness makes it impossible for them to disrupt the harmony they live in and eat animal food anymore. They have a free choice to do so of course, but because their conscious is so highly developed they just don't do it anymore.
Animal food doesn't fit with a higher level of awareness and love.

So as long as you and I have not developed love and awareness to a higher level we will not go anywhere and stay comfy and safe on this little spot in the universe and work on our evolution...

Old 15-09-2016, 04:34 AM
Experiencer
There is not only a spiritual development for the soul to accomplish here. The physical being also needs a certain development.

The physical appearance of the human being when it completes it's evolution on earth is the final stage for the human body. After this the human body will not change anymore. Only the beauty and perfection will progress. The more love, the more perfect the body will 'radiate'.

The physical body will naturally come to a stage that animal food gradually becomes an improper source of food to nourish the body.
So from a natural point of view people should migrate to plant based food by default.
I suppose...
Old 15-09-2016, 02:03 PM
Seeker
Hmm... it all seems very roundabout. A soul must continually atone for disremembered mistakes in order to return to source/god?

Not trying to argue, it is just an alien concept to me and I am trying to understand.
Old 15-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Well, you know I am trying to explain to you a book that's actually about 560 pages in all.

.....So I don't know if it will work out very good in this topic.
It's also a bit off topic from the original question: Do you think that people who are more inclined to consume (or even crave) meat might have had a recent incarnation as a carnivorous species?

Cause and effect is something different then guilt and atone.

The return to god is the ultimate purpose of life. To return consciously to god. That is the purpose of evolution.
We don't achieve that on this planet. That is further up in our evolution.

Never heard before of the concept of cause and effect? Never heard of karma? You are not kidding me are you? ;)
Old 15-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Seeker
I understand cause and effect, and I have been introduced to the concept of karma. It just doesn't make sense, to me, that we would be making up for things we have done in another life if we are somehow designed not to remember the things we have done. Rather deep line of questioning, I know.

You speak of evolution of humans only, though. Does this then mean that you believe that we do not have past lives as other creatures, such as tigers or fish? That was my original thought; that perhaps the person who really loves meat might have been, for example, a shark in a previous incarnation and still carries a mark of that "hunger" within their core make up. Maybe a silly concept, but the thought has been entertaining me for a while now.

And what is the 560 page book? I would like to add it to my reading list. :)
Old 15-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Experiencer
If we don't have to experience the effect of what we cause we will never learn.
I suppose the reason we don't remember our past lives is that the burden would get too heavy. We would not be able to make a fresh new start. Relatively spoken.

According to what that book says human beings are the highest creatures. All other life descends from it.
The origin of life goes back very deep and on another planet. It started as kind of micro organisms and gradually developed to the fish like stadium. When that stadium was achieved it had to pass over to the next planet.

All life has it's own way to follow in the evolution. But the animal life is more complex. An animal has to go through all forms of animals before it completes it's evolution on earth. With birds as the highest form of animal life.
So human life is relatively much easier to follow. Human life only incarnates as human life.

The conscious of a human being cannot be stuffed into the body of an animal. So you will never reincarnate as a horse, a donkey or a chicken, etcetera. I don't know if you are happy with that?
And you have never done that in the past either.

The book is called The Origin of the Universe by Jozef Rulof. But you should read the introductory books first. You need to build a sound fundament to start on that book.
It really blew my mind. It was like solid rock and pitch black in my mind when I read that book. Cost me a lot of effort to work it through.

start at:
www.rulof.org

The introductory books can be downloaded for free.
Your first book could be A View into the Hereafter; if you are really interested.
Old 15-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasai Keira
It just doesn't make sense, to me, that we would be making up for things we have done in another life if we are somehow designed not to remember the things we have done.

That only goes for as long as we are incarnated in a physical organism.
Nothing goes to waste. Nothing at all.

When you arrive on the other side this life will fall off from you like old clothes. And then you will see what you have done before, in previous lives. And then you will understand. You will see it in the proper perspective.

That understanding will sink back in your subconscious when you reincarnate in a next life, but then it will be part of your inner being. Then you have internalized that wisdom.
That is how you make your evolution your own.