Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Administrator
Soul Mates

Where do we begin with the topic of Soul Mate depends at times on what cultural belief’s on has. If we take the concept that we are beings in a body and with that we are “Individual” we are one body and one mind then we seek that other one body one mind to be with.

On the first and most common level it is a person that you connect to on a deep emotional level. This usually is the partner you choose. It is often one that you seek to compete you, and one that you feel you can share everything with. Good and bad .

What does Soul Mate mean to you ?

Is a Soul Mate that one person you seek out for a lifetime partnership?

Lynn
Old 28-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Dude111

I have been reading about these Lynn and I have read if you love them and cant stop thinking of them,they could be a soulmate.......

If you find you love them shortly after meeting them,they also could be....

I dunno much about them but I do know love is beautiful and if you find someone you think is your soulmate,dont let go!!

1 wont find anyone else like them......
Old 30-11-2023, 11:59 PM
Master

i have several soul-mates, they hold various keys to my reality. The 'twin' is only one of them.... I used to try to get them to give me the keys for myself but any more it is more fun to see what they are gonna do with them themselves lol...

im still waiting to see if it is normal to continually have lots of soulmates (kinda like in persia or with the mormons out in salt lake city) or whether one is eventually going to be able to crowd the others out in my mind/heart. Lol.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Life-time commitment, yes. Also one who is familiar with cribbage.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
... I have read if you love them and cant stop thinking of them,they could be a soulmate.......
If you find you love them shortly after meeting them,they also could be....
You were very smart to say ''could'' ---they could have also been a past partner you loved ---
not at ALL your soul mate.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2024, 07:21 AM
Master

Soulmates come into your life for an hour, a day, a week , a month, a year etc , or for however long it takes for their purpose of being with you to be completed.
After that it's time for them to move on and we can have many soul mates in our lifetime.
That's my understanding of it.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:37 AM
Guide

Spot on AngelBlue.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:58 PM
Dude111

Yes thank you Angel,your very smart!!
Old 21-03-2024, 06:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Soulmates come into your life for an hour, a day, a week , a month, a year etc , or for however long it takes for their purpose of being with you to be completed.
After that it's time for them to move on and we can have many soul mates in our lifetime.
That's my understanding of it.

I like this understanding.

It is such an emotional skill to engage in letting go. Yes, we will miss the possibilities, but perhaps there is something sacred in the brief connections we sometimes have?
Old 22-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Master
I don’t think they complete me.. I have to complete my self.. the hardest part is life is coming across a soulmate and still having experiences to learn..

We might want everything now.. but with life having everything now has been restricted..

When we get to the point of accumulation of lessons and experience .. the tf and soulmates journey becomes focused on the union of completion.. those complex lessons were for the good because you can be together without needing or wanting but a balance that soulmates connections call for..

Really I’ve met a few soulmates.. but life tells me I’ve got experience to be had..

It’s frustrating when I feel like I’m ready for reunion but life tells me I’m not..

Will I fall out of love with them?? Will they fall out love with me?? Aren’t soulmates suppose to be there at your lowest and highest like marriage in sickness and health…

Possibly…

But if your not ready your not ready.. maybe they ain’t either.. but when you do get to reunite you won’t have no superficial arguments or running or conflicts.. you’ll just be whole..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)