Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-02-2024, 11:28 PM
rozenb222

Soul contracts

This concept makes a lot of sense to me and explains why I have had a lot of soul connections that have failed. I think a soul connection works just like a regular contract (the one that you sign with a pen). If one or both people don't do their part, they will suffer the consequences. In a soul contract, I think the punishment would be that you will miss out on an opportunity to heal and grow and not experience true love/happiness. Please don't do this to yourselves.
Old 02-02-2024, 12:38 AM
Master

well for a long time i've felt like everything is always up to me, ive felt like i have to do all the work... im happy enough to break connections if that is what they are, if i get to quit feeling that way.
Old 02-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Administrator
You will be attracted to some people because they are from your soul family
so you feel a connection..

Namaste
Old 02-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You will be attracted to some people because they are
from your soul family so you feel a connection..
SO, true! From my experience!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Master
Has it occurred to you that many connections are actually meant to not work out?
We humans tend to think that something went awry when it doesn't work out, but... most of these connections that 'fail' are meant to take place and fail because they make us grow!
And that can also be a soul contract.
People also tend to think that soul contract are only pleasant, they're not.
Just like some last maybe a few years or decades even, others mere minutes.
Have you never had it happen that one encounter with a stranger somehow added to your life, or made you change certain things if it wasn't a pleasant encounter?
If so, the person was also meant to appear, and you in their life. To bring about necessary change it isn't always needed to have a lasting connection.
A mere minute, a glance, an accident, anything brief, can bring about huge change.

Also, one more thing, you -OP- speak of 'they don't fulfill their part. Is that so? Have you thought of that fact that maybe you didn't fulfill yours?

It's so easy to judge and jump to conclusions but this is complex material. From the 3D we cannot accurately estimate the reasons of why things go the way they go.
If you are capable of tuning into your HS you may suddenly see / feel things differently.
At least then you can trust your intuition a lot better.
Leave the bigger picture to Spirit.
Follow inner guidance and trust & have faith that things are the way they're meant to be.
Everything is in Divine Order, and if you need to take action, have faith that you will feel, sense, and know it.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:05 AM
rozenb222

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Has it occurred to you that many connections are actually meant to not work out?
Why are you so offended?
Old 03-02-2024, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rozenb222
Why are you so offended?
I'm not at all offended. I'm only giving you another view to consider and a more in depth one.

I guess it's a matter of not having intonation and facial expressions, only B&W text.
It's you that thinks it's condescending (I assume) while you can ask that question in a friendly manner as well, which is how I had meant it.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You will be attracted to some people because they are from your soul family
so you feel a connection..
So true.It's what i've being saying all along.(This twin flames talk is Tosh).

Some folk are blinded by a one sided love which is not respiricated.If it doesn't work,it's not meant to be.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:38 PM
rozen, I did not read FairyCrystal's post as being offended at all...just a diff perspective added to the conversation.
And in my opinion a good one.
That's what a Forum is about -good or bad or just different - to consider.
You'll get used to it, I hope. :)
Old 03-02-2024, 08:46 PM
rozenb222

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess

Some folk are blinded by a one sided love which is not respiricated.If it doesn't work,it's not meant to be.

I have had women that I have felt a very strong, intense connection with who has ignored me then approached me way after I was over them wanting to speak. And I ask, if you felt some type of way for me, how come you never said anything? The connection is there, it's just that they fail to act on it.