Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Knower

Book1 2 of Cups as twin flame?

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a happy ostara/easter!

I have been researching twin flame and soul mate connections recently and a lot of the information has stood out to me. I have posted more about my experience here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=98754

So I asked my cards if this particular person is my twin flame as I feel so strongly that they are. My outcome was 2 of Cups, which made me think that what I've been feeling is true! What is your input on this?

CherryCherry
Old 29-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
you just asked it as a yes or no question? how were you planning on interpreting the card? upright for yes and reversed for no? or just hoping for a seemingly positive card to say yes or a seemingly negative one for no? because each card has both positive and negative interpretations. you might want to think about doing a new reading and rephrasing your question so it's not a yes/no thing.
Old 29-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
you just asked it as a yes or no question? how were you planning on interpreting the card? upright for yes and reversed for no? or just hoping for a seemingly positive card to say yes or a seemingly negative one for no? because each card has both positive and negative interpretations. you might want to think about doing a new reading and rephrasing your question so it's not a yes/no thing.

I always ask questions in this way and it works for me. I took the 2 of Cups to represent a reciprocal feeling/tie between us. I'd expect to see the more lonely cards, like the hermit/4 of Swords/5 of Pentacles, etc if it was a no (Just to name a few!) Thanks for your input!

CherryCherry
Old 30-03-2016, 08:24 AM
55Degrees

I don't see 2 of Cups as twin flame, more of as a connection, the realisation and sharing of feelings.

For twin flame I'd expect Devil (karmic ties), Temperance (the bringing together and blending of energies to make something stronger/more evolved), 6 of Cups (a past connection), 6 of Coins (the division of resources/energy by a being higher

That's just my two pennies worth.
Old 30-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I don't see 2 of Cups as twin flame, more of as a connection, the realisation and sharing of feelings.

For twin flame I'd expect Devil (karmic ties), Temperance (the bringing together and blending of energies to make something stronger/more evolved), 6 of Cups (a past connection), 6 of Coins (the division of resources/energy by a being higher

Thank you - appreciate the input! 6 of Cups comes up all the time in readings about this person! For this reading, Temperance was in the past position? I don't know if that helps! :)

CherryCherry
Old 30-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon

The Devil? Interesting ... I wouldn't think of karmic ties when I think Twin Flame. Most people have never incarnated together with their TF yet because that's quite a high soul connection and most aren't ready for that just yet. Not even in this life, although it happens more often. Twin Soul, yes, TF, not so often.
So where's the karmic ties coming from? Karmic ties is more based on bad stuff that happened in previous lives. But if you didn't have those with your TF because you never incarnated together, how can there be karmic ties?
Not criticizing you, your statement just makes me think ...
Old 30-03-2016, 12:50 PM
55Degrees

Sorry, I probably shouldn't have rushed the post (my bad).
I cut and pasted one of my draft blog posts ( for blog, read rambles and rants) about all this TF and SM stuff and didn't delete the all the unrequired text properly.
Devil was on the seperate issue of karmic ties,
Lovers is to do with soulmates.
I thought I'd cropped out all the excess paragraph (note to self-stop multi-multi-tasking).