Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-04-2016, 05:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Hi tealily- If you are still open I would be most grateful for a general reading.
I need all the help I can get these days
Hi Anne,

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time!

Q: What's going on in Anne's life at the moment?
* RWS tarot

Starting off by doing a bit of detective work to try and identify what area of your life is under siege at the moment. Regretfully, the cards aren't too clear - although there's a s***load of major arcana so feels from me to you.

Precipitating events seems to be 2 of Wands rev and this suggests to me that some kind of opportunity or venture was denied to you, or you lost out on a job or something, and are now feeling all the "back to square one" vibes and a bit lost.

At the present time is lots of uncertainty (The Moon), to do with fairness or proceedings of some kind (Justice). So it feels like you're really anxious because you're not sure how something will go.

Challenges: It looks like you're having a bit of trouble rolling with the punches (Death), and this again feels like it's related to shock. Magician rev is a card I've experienced several times - when all kinds of s*** hits the fan and you literally don't even know where to begin rebuilding or what to do from here, so fair call - I'd be a wreck too!

In the Advice position, we've got Wheel of Time which advocates again, to roll with the punches - and with it comes a suggestion of looking outside your normal friends/family/support group/network (10 of Cups rev) which suggests answers and true support may come from sources further afield than normal.

----------------
(hold your feedback!) Now that I've done my bit of 'divination reconnaissance', I have a spread in mind I want to try, but might have to finish packing/flying interstate first. I'll post up again soon :)
Old 08-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Hi tealily- If you are still open I would be most grateful for a general reading.
I need all the help I can get these days
Apologies for the delay!

I wanted to do this with my new Happy Tarot, but it's an oddly whiffy new deck so is currently in 'time out' with a bowl of bicarb until my nose feels better about it.

Q: What can Anne do to improve her life situation at the moment?
* Fountain tarot

Situation: The Lovers rev. The minute I see this card, I get a "nope, no dice" feeling. This feels like a partnership or venture that is bound to fail not because the individual pieces aren't good, but because they don't work well together. In some aspect, you have intentionally or unintentionally 'settled' and the proof is in the pudding, ie things just aren't going as well as they should. You need to stop trying to force the square peg to go through the round hole.

What you need to know: 6 of Wands. There IS success ahead! Don't give up! This card is accompanied by a huge feeling of relief - I feel like when you finally cross the finish line, it'll be with a big sense of gratitude to your past self for having the bravery to admit defeat in some areas in order to change tact and win the overall war. The energy between these two cards is exceedingly clear - walk away from what doesn't serve you in order to walk towards what will.

Advice: Like a broken record! 8 of Coins rev. This is the classic card for de-commitment and the feeling I get here is of ruthlessly scrutinising the pieces that make up whatever it is you're involved with, and having the courage to remove pieces that don't work - essentially, being willing to cut emotional ties to feelings of finishing/ego. This is classic "think with your head, not your heart" stuff which also suggests to me that this is something you're going to have to do in the right headspace - so if you're not in the right headspace, you need to work on clearing it so you're able to do the brutal editing/chopping required to make things right from the ground up. Be brave and don't let any of your past actions limit your future directions in any way - you're looking for a true solution that feels like a 'winner' and nothing less.

Hope this helps!

This thread is now closed :)