Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-07-2011, 01:41 PM
cheeky_monkey

I've seen two ghosts of that I am aware of, they were as real as you and me too. I worry about lost souls and whether me or my loved ones will become one upon death. How can you ensure you don't become a lost soul? Is suicide and tragedy the factors causing souls to become lost or are other factors such as religious belief involved? Sorry to ask these questions, should I start a new thread?

Bestest wishes
Old 05-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Moomer

Spirits

When I have my eyes open I see them as transparent or little flashes of light such as a star. When I have my eyes closed I can see them in human form or like white clouds.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Medium_Laura

To not become a lost soul? Well deal with things in this life that are holding you back. Fear. Forgiveness. Guilt. All negative emotions that create a block. How do you know if you have them? There are many ways to find out.
1. Hypnosis
2. Divining (pendulum or muscle testing
3. A reputable medical intuitive

No, not all suicides are stuck. Some are predestined believe it or not. Suicide can actually serve to teach those left behind some valuable lessons.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Yes, Laura is right. It is usually negative emotion, and sometimes confusion, that causes a soul to get "stuck". For whatever reason, they do not go into the light. Sometimes this is because of anger or fear, sometimes because they are confused or refuse to acknowledge they have passed over (I am sure this could sometimes be due to religious convictions and expectations and I also wonder if in this day and age the same can happen to people with skeptical, scienfitic views which cannot accommodate the idea of life after death). There may be more tragic reasons, such as someone who refuses to leave the side of someone still in the physical. If you and your family are well-adjusted there should be no danger of this, but even so, no one is lost forever, as there are always loving spirits, and even from time to time physical people, making efforts to help them return home.

I have never seen spirits in a visual form and I have to say I am a little envious of those who do. My own communication is telepathic only.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Toolite

i agree its all in our mindset.. if weve made peace in all things and have a desire to move on and is confident that moving on its the best thing.. then it will be done.. i can say im not sure how those who dont believe in God or a higher being is going to make it... I will say when you die you dont feel it you still feel good so thats a test within itself.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:07 AM
cheeky_monkey

Sorry to interupt your thread Toolite, thank you for not being angry and thanks everyone who has answered my question. Bestest wishes and love to you all.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Sorry to interupt your thread Toolite, thank you for not being angry and thanks everyone who has answered my question. Bestest wishes and love to you all.

no problem...im only here waiting for the strongest one to cross my path..lol

Old 09-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Aylesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
For those who see spirits.. Can any of you see them as if you are seeing people..

Spirit Guides appear to me like people I see them no different as if I were walking past you and see you..

Lost souls are shown to me by them being transparent.

Yes I often see spirit in solid form, more so when I am out and about. It is not until the moment they pass me that I realise they are in spirit. I turn around and they are no longer with in sight range. It has taken time to develop this awareness through a knowing/sense of their passing presence.

Having said that, I have witnessed spirit as being semi-transparent - I can see their clothing and what is behind them. I have yet to see one move like the more solid figure. I have on occasion seen a few as just an outline form - nothing bar the background behind them. Other times I see a white glowing human shape, sometimes like steam vapour - normally visit and are curious as to what project I am doing next. Normally poking their head around from a door way or to my right.

I have also seen black human shape shadows - I believe these are human observers (remote viewers and not astral) - can be rather menacing in nature. Black dark "blobs" that shoot around the environment, some passing and some hoping to stay - not a good thing. The grey shapes/form, I have seen are generally I sense are human spirit in nature with an attachment to the earth plane.

I do not think there is any right or wrong way we interpret what we see. We are all unique.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:11 AM
Guide
I've always seen ghost/spirits as white and transparent. Except
once when I think I saw my guide he looked human but was laying
down and floating three feet above the ground.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylesha
Yes I often see spirit in solid form, more so when I am out and about. It is not until the moment they pass me that I realise they are in spirit. I turn around and they are no longer with in sight range. It has taken time to develop this awareness through a knowing/sense of their passing presence.

Having said that, I have witnessed spirit as being semi-transparent - I can see their clothing and what is behind them. I have yet to see one move like the more solid figure. I have on occasion seen a few as just an outline form - nothing bar the background behind them. Other times I see a white glowing human shape, sometimes like steam vapour - normally visit and are curious as to what project I am doing next. Normally poking their head around from a door way or to my right.

I have also seen black human shape shadows - I believe these are human observers (remote viewers and not astral) - can be rather menacing in nature. Black dark "blobs" that shoot around the environment, some passing and some hoping to stay - not a good thing. The grey shapes/form, I have seen are generally I sense are human spirit in nature with an attachment to the earth plane.

I do not think there is any right or wrong way we interpret what we see. We are all unique.

thank you for sharing I always like to see the different teachings.. by the spirit guides.

shadows were shown to me first so the way i interpreted that training was they were ones who lived before but do to shame or guilt or negativity they walk sort of hiding themselves..but trained not to deal with them because the can be capable of evil things. i believe that through other experiences too.. but they have free reign.

I agree no two of have the same purpose thats why we should be able to learn from one another.