Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-01-2024, 09:16 PM
Master
What about all the many influencers on Instagram, being able to become multi-millionaires by posting nothing but selfies?

The world's a strange place now. I don't think vanity and narcissism has ever been even 1% of the level it is today.

As a side note, what about the people making fat money out of playing poker? People make big money but they don't give a thing back to others, nobody else is able to be uplifted from it. At times it looks like we've become all the many bad things talked about and warned about throughout human cultures in history.
Old 09-01-2024, 01:43 AM
Master
Gambling and stuff like money lending have been condemned by the wise throughout history,Christ's turning the tables of the money lenders over should have been a lesson we all heeded but much of the world revolves round that breaking the 'never a lender or borrower be'causing problems from bottom to top,the last time I checked USA was in debt to China for trillions,that can only mean future trouble in my book.Means trouble already.
Old 08-02-2024, 09:15 PM
Master
There is toxic everywhere not just on social media
One of my second cousins insulted paedophiles and paedophile politicians and he was one if ever does it again everybody bought a will be banned for posting
I got similar warning from symmet thing because nasty I put a paedophile what should happen to them as much sit about them because they are given beans No to me the am not human beings they have posed the right of a human being and a child so not on
That's toxic all over all of the world the toxic person but they get away with it because they are slimy and slide with it I learned that a long time ago

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-02-2024, 10:38 PM
Master
Facebook and X. My facebook is so nice it verges on boring and my X is mostly capitalist and investment related, and it's fine. I used to follow a few pundits, but I don't need the angst, so I unfollowed. The only hot issue on my feed is unfairness of transgenders in female sports, but there's no hate going on, so it doesn't feel like angst. I don't do internet dating. I tried it, but it seemed a bit weird and I stopped checking the site. I know the rabble is out there if you follow Jordon Peterson or something, but if it's a bit much, unfollow and block. Social media is only distressing if you want it to be or allow it to be.

I don't know if there a hate Gem thing going on out there somewhere, but if I saw it I'd unfollow/block those people and problem solved.
Old 20-02-2024, 01:48 PM
Master
An everyday experience of an average person these days,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSpX7eDpxDQ
Old 20-02-2024, 04:16 PM
Master

Altair. Omg that was sooooo funny! (Especially the woman in Starbucks) ha

Do people really spend that amount of time and energy on their phones? I must be living in a bubble lol