Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Master
Saving God's / 'our churches' - and getting them busy again.

Welcome to this new thread - with God's help and Admin's approval here, this thread can make a difference in 2024 and not only save those worldwide churches at risk, but get them busy again.

I was told by the Holy Spirit after getting guidance from Him in those difficult days of 2020 that God has assigned an Angel to every mature tree for when we need to chat - and IMO there'll be an Angel or two assigned to every church, depending on size.

And it must be so frustrating to them 'when we don't listen' - clear the mind, slow it right down with single point concentration for gut feeling guidance - just knowing something... And I think all those Angels assigned to the churches that are vulnerable right now - would appreciate the help of this 'powerful forum' so help save them as we connect to the 1000's in towns who believe in spirit.

And there has to be good support here, or it goes off... And if it works we can invite 100's of church decision makers here.

I've been in so many groups preparing the way for change this last year bit by bit, it's been a journey - but there's light ahead, and for struggling churches... The Idea given to me by the Holy Spirit how to do this, and get churches busy again, and I will show you - so we see where this goes, and support.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-01-2024, 07:50 PM
Master
Churches hold energy you know - I'll put one more message on here shortly, just give me chance prepare it, then we look for support... It can be someone off here just saying 'interested' - or someone knows someone who's involved with a church, saying I'll get a message to them - this can be a base to discuss lighthearted 'ideas' to create energy... I will show how this is done in the next message.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=qijRJ...ature=youtu.be

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-01-2024, 08:17 PM
Master
When I first discussed this idea to our Elders, it took a while - but what we've been doing is creating some laughs / lighthearted content, just for a few mins amongst powerful preaching - and it creates amazing energy, you can feel the energy boost in there, and after...

It's almost been like a stage in our church - Elders / Members coming on and saying things while the minister smiles and looks on - it's been brilliant some weeks, as we're still in practice mode with all this 'new way of thinking' to attract the 1000s in town who believe in spirit and we've been busy, new faces.

It's so important 'the churches that want to change' that the services aren't too long, 45 mins is perfect IMO - it's a busy world out there, and people can spare that 45 mins, then maybe a coffee after.

So the idea's shared here - as I've already put on many powerful UK church groups - I was going to use my UK Project Group for a base / or one of the powerful church groups - but after a message from White Warrior on the Metatron thread, I thought why not here.

Then in the park today, I said to my Spiritual Support - ive not a clue what to use for the thread title - I knew instantly x - so here we are, if the thread gets moved you have the ideas to discuss, and come up with lighthearted / funny comments - to share ideas how to do this, the ones that want to.

If the thread is busy here then I'll keep messaging amongst others - but if it gets moved through lack of interest - as I said on the Metatron thread I'm staying on the Angels page for now, and supporting my groups - at least you have the idea.

How quickly these words flow when I'm connecting to spirit for guidance.

Have a good day / evening there.

Old 02-01-2024, 09:31 PM
Master

Good thread. I will be following it with great interest.

First of all, the situation in my own country - Norway. As some will know this country has been mainly Lutheran protestant for almost 500 years. It is just 12 years since it ceased being the official state church, but maybe 3 generations since it started to lose members, or rather member percentage. A lot left the church when there finally became a quick way to do so online rather than a cumbersome bureaucracy and filework. But also we have had a big influx of foreign cultures through immigration, of whom the majority has been muslims. States like Turkey and Saudi Arabia and other strongly religious countries have been most diligent in discreetly funding hundreds of mosques, thereby gaining considerable control over their exile societies as well as intelligence gathering networks. I could probably gather dozens of links in trustworthy media sources to underline that, but it is way out of the scope of this post and most of it would be in Norwegian anyway.

As a result of this, particularly in the biggest cities, a considerable number of protestant churches have been closing down. Partly because few people in Norway below the age of 80 go to church these days, and partly because the majority of those areas are no longer christians as such.

I am getting to the point, I promise. Churches all over Norway are so, for various reasons, closing down and unlikely to reopen. They cost the church a good bit of money in maintenance at a time where there is a lot of old churches and less maintenance money, and becoming a christian priest in Norway is not exactly a career move but it still draws a paycheck from church coffers. The logical course of events is likely that many churches will be sold before they have to be condemned. We even have a couple examples of church buildings being sold and converted to mosques.

Here is where it gets personal for me. Two of my grandparents and an uncle are buried at the graveyard of an old church not very far from my family's cabins that once were a small farm. It is a small rural area with a high average age of those who still live there. Already there is no resident priest; one priest in the area holds a sermon there maybe three times per year. There are concerts there occasionally. No other activity I am aware of. The church itself is flaking off paint and the inside hasn't seen any improvements since I was a kid afaik. But for a 120 year old building it is still a nice design.

I have a dream. and it is a mad one. I want to buy the church. Restore it to its very best shape, give it all the modern trimmings like first rate fire security and flawless overall electric system. Then open it for all religious groups in the area that might wish to use it provided they will respect every other group. Install music taping equipment so bands can use the building to practice and tape in. Make the building LIVE again. How? I know one thing, the main component must be money. Lots of it. Enough to meet the price which might not be outrageus if I can prove the best of intentions, but also to maintain it for a long time ahead. There certainly won't be any income from the church in itself, just costs. I find that fitting.

A daydream? Maybe. But it is one of my better ones, and I have made strange things happen before.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:49 PM
Master
So that's 2 countries with this closing down issue, specially Christian Churches - lets get some action here everyone, what other countries have this problem - support we need here, then into some action sharing ideas 'how to get the people in' - how to interest them, this new generation is out there waiting; we can make church services so good - word gets around its the place to be for an energy boost on a Sunday... If it gets busy here I'll get some links out to this thread to 100's of church folk.

Old 03-01-2024, 09:18 AM
Master
I know its very early days, anymore interest?? Not sure it's in the best place - It's tick tock as in days before before admin moves it or I pull the plug on it, go elsewhere - I'll be surprised if people aren't interested in speaking up on such a powerful forum - have a good day there everyone, don't let us stop you chatting on other threads, this'll just mix in if / when it survives...

Old 03-01-2024, 11:14 AM
Master

Patience, one-light :)

I would like to look at the arguments for and against maintaining 'dying' churches.

Against:
- technically it is local church communities who are dying out (due to reasons mentioned earlier) and nothing hints of them coming back. If the churches have served their purpose and maintenance costs are becoming a serious issue then maybe they should be dealt with as in the past; the valuable art and equipment including the organ salvaged before the hull is then torn down, to be put into a new church somewhere else later on. Buildings are not eternal. The organ at the church I am focusing on is from the 1780s and currently at its third church.
- technically it might make more sense to build new churches where they are wanted, to modern standards, than spend money on the old.

For:
- churches are generally historical buildings; architectonically alone they should be worth keeping, especially at a time when so many other old buildings have been lost.
- churches were once the linchpin of local communities, constantly used for happy and sad events like marriages and funerals, uniting all the local families together over time. It was literally where people met other people than those in the same house. An old church IS the story of the people who live and lived around it.

Then there is the spiritual element, that puts churches and other holy buildings in a different place. All those gatherings, all those preaches and prayers, all that happiness and sorrow. An old church should be absolutely soaked in spiritual energy by now, even if it has been little used for some time. Like a beacon in the darkness. I do think a prayer said at church has more impact than a prayer said in a street crossing or in a cafe.

All in all? Someone once said that churches and temples were built for people, not for the gods and deities and angels. I wholly believe that. I am not what you might call a religious person but I definitely feel that I am a spiritual one. I believe that churches are worth keeping if it is possible for all the reasons cited above. They have a multitude of purposes, even if it is not the same as when they were built.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:41 AM
Master
Yes WhiteWarrior churches are built for the people - and we should help save them for future generations, difference is in 2024 they're going to enjoy being in there, the ones that want to that is.

Old 03-01-2024, 04:22 PM
Master
Here's a couple for sale in my town of Macclesfield... I suppose on here we'll learn something - all the people here, we'll see how many 'modern day spiritual people' are interested in Church Survival - as I see it, things will have to change or in 50 years people will say why did they let all the churches close, I wanted to get married in one.

I remember writing on here SF's a couple of years ago, saying I was spiritually told God Doesn't Want His Churches Closing - those were the exact words I was told - yes I became psychic since a NDE in 2015, then later guidance from a high level - God is watching the progress of this thread I've learned this morning, we shall see what transpires.

I was on a dozen closed churches groups last year - where people share photos of abandoned churches, and they were busy these groups - I had put on, come and join us on 3 powerful FB groups, active, but many struggling - where we're discussing church survival come and join us I said.

But it's hard getting church people to change like our Church Elders are doing... And here we are now 2024 - we see how it all goes, and if the cavalry / interest arrives here, where we create this base I planned for this year - where people share ideas to make people smile, create energy in churches.

So maybe get involved - It'll look good on your life journey CV when returning home - I helped save a church...

https://macclesfield.nub.news/news/l...ght-now-189797

https://www.gascoignehalman.co.uk/pr.../rainow-road-1

Old 03-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Master

Those are two interesting cases. The former chapel is very attractive but I can't imagine it getting restored now that it is a luxury home. The main baptist church is a very different story. It is a very nice building except for the, errr, modernistic atrium and that can be worked on. The price is wonderful, the community room and facilities alone makes it a great investment.

What is it like in the UK, are the national church organizations wealthy?

Also I found this. Apparently there are at least ten churches 'of architecturical note' in Macclesfield. So there could be even more. For a population of about 60 000 that's probably just a small fraction of what there was a century ago.