Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Master
Hey Crystal, wooohoooo!!! Very interesting feedback thanks so much for taking the time with it.
Am going to keep reading over what you've said as it fascinates me on many levels! It would make sense that if your jumping time and my intentions not specific this could happen, again all the time i think about astral, read other experiences, i never considered this possibility, oh there is so much to consider im not sure my brains not fit to burst!! feel like im being offered so much so openly and its making my heart smile. Ive got to admit ive never given healing in the astral with anything thats left a 'print' before, it was important to get to you from the front and back, im not going to pry whats going on crystal, i wouldnt be so assumptious, but my energys there to call on as you wish :)
Now whats making me smile more than anything here, is the fact that if i have astralled into a past life of yours, then i have bypassed to get there any humaistic/base level, unfounded, unevidenced, thoughts ive had on past lives completely and without any form of resistance............I struggle massively with past life/reincarnation, not on any level thats based on anything really, not through anything educated either, its something i infact very rarely questioned, I was once told of a past life of my own, again i didnt dismiss it but i cant say i gave it any credit.. so on that level it makes me smile, but on another level what im super happy to see is that despite my own 'now' feelings on this, it was able to be experienced for its moment and what it was and my silly mind didnt get in the way of letting that happen! I know i had a few times where the 'scene' didnt feel right.. but rather than it make the scene change or alter, Rather than dismiss, i instinctively asked for more, the worst that happened was it bought me back again, so i seem to be open enough to question qithout forming to many of my own ideas on things, which i wonder on the flip side of these meetings, might bring something to this area that ive bypassed, i am ALWAYS looking to have my ideas questioned and absolutely love it when something blows out the water all ive thought of it, i live for those moments! It reminds me often how wrong i can be, but its like the quote says 'There is a great thing about being wrong and thats the joy it brings to others ;) Muhahahaha!!
Will come back to this post soon and chat some more with you, the intentions are good here, Big hugs to you a smiling Loopylucid :)
Old 13-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Master
Hey lion :) Those to are very interesting insights, sorry I didn't check posts after so missed that, its all so curious and exciting! It too obviously has my mums blessing which is fantastic to know, I feel like a kid in anticipations of what there is going to be learnt and shared from all this, how everythings connected in very unexpected area's, its hard to explain but I came into this not expecting anyone to want to try and do this, I know its a big ask! But more than that to a degree I was thinking it would mostly refresh me and the experience in itself would be somewhat familiar and unquestioning, for now only I mean, as its the beginning so to speak of these travels for us specifically, but infact its opened up even MORE questions, which have answered or shut down some of my older questions, freed up even, some space to have no questions.. just experience, its kinda left me wondering what happens if I ask no questions and let the experience speak for itself.. am I capable of doing that, even if only for those small moments, can I bypass my mind thoughts enough, or completely, its like asking 'Am I there yet?' Its challenging me and I like it!!!
Who answered this post and there experiences when agreeing to this were always going to be fundamental to its nature, what I like here is me and crystal have many areas of 'difference' if you like, (for example, mental projection/remote viewing, so even to the point how were getting too our destinations different, or not the commonest way, then there is past lives reincarnation, time jumps etc crystals experiences, a lot of them I have no area of similaritys on which to call, some I may have never even really considered on any level beyond fleeting) which is what im wondering, is helping this be a more open experience, I guess it could of gone the other way and one or the other of us shut it down due to lack of familiarity if you know what I mean, im real glad it hasn't :)
Thanks again for your insights lion glad your enjoying this as much as we are :)
Kind blessings Loopylucid :)
Old 13-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Master
Did a jump to Loopylucid 11:30 am USA Rocky Mountain Time.

Scenes:
Yellow/Tan Straw or bamboo mat sewn together with colorful thread, possibly a place mat, rug or table runner.

Subway station. One train goes by. Next train is boarded. Long tunnel, much travel time.

Bedroom, two people in bed, one on top the other, possibly dark haired male on top. Bedspead pulled over both up to nearly neck, bedspread is teal colored with white designs in wide strips going lengthways down spread.

Tunnel again, possibly subway or under ground tunnel, or even passage of time.

Child in lap, pages of a book being turned, first pages are think like a baby book, then book becomes thinner paged, it's a child activity book with coloring pages, activity pages like fill-in te blanks, and pages with punch out stickers to be licked and put on matching pages in the book.

Another scene, child is playing, a softly glowing female presence looks on (grandmother?) much love and contentment is in the air. Happy homey feel in air.

More scenes but went too deep for recall, missed most of what I saw and can't bring it back to mind. May try again in a moment....
Old 16-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Master
Hey crystal so sorry for the delay in reply, had a family member sick so have been focused on that and back and forth like a yoyo, not had much sleep and what i have had has been shakey to say the least!
Have a feeling it therfor would of been my sisters house you jumped to, the dark haired gentleman would be her partner in this case, and the child her daughter, they spend hours together drawing and reading books.

Must admit have been sidetracked lately with her getting most of my energy at the moment! Going to get back into it this evening, should be more settled now for your jump :)
What time would you usually sleep from at night? And can try and work out what time that would be for me in uk, do you dream alot and have recall?
Catch you very soon :)
Love n light Loopylucid :)

A bolt seers through the blackened sky,

A searing flash of light a second lies,

As we seek from pasts gone by,

The tears the years within our eyes,

Disciples of the night stir for transformation,

Echo's of the day settle deep in meditation,

Softly spoken whispers of our spirits narration,

Deliberate the night for our souls restoration,

And we sleep.........;)
Old 16-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Master
I hope your sister gets better soon!

I usually go to bed about 6am London time. It looks like I'm 7 hours ahead of you.

What a lovely poem! Thanks for sharing it.
Old 17-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Master
Hey hey! Internet connections terrible this morning keep loosing my posts!!
So how did you get on last night? Trouble getting off to sleep? Keep waking up atall?! I set my internal alarm if you like to wake me at 5am uk time, I got up had a little toodle round, no recall of any dreams when i got up which is unusual and then returned to bed around 5.15am, good intentions, asked to meet with you in your dream, closed my eyes, went blank, came bk round and was a little suprised as nothing happened, so i stated same intention again, would blank out for a bit then nothing! Id say this happened about 20 times over 1 hour... at this point i figured either you were not asleep atall yet or were in and out of sleep so thought probs best try later, on thinking that i went into a room with bunkbed, weird scene finally kicks in, a gentleman and woman in a room with bunkbeds, woman had light brown/ auburn blondish hair, rested on her neck, slightly curly and seems natural curls, gentleman had light brown /blond hair also, discussing bottle of slo gin!!! And something which had gone missing been stolen? the thoughts seemed to be it was a female who had taken it and discussion based around how it would of happened. Also the gentlemans nostril on one side was slightly mishaped.. it was super quick! Lasted seconds and may well have just been a load of nonsense from my head, but you know me i put it out there anyway!!
Hope your well and shining brightly today ;)
Old 17-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Master
Aye, I woke up every 2 hours at ten minutes to the hour, went to the bathroom, got a drink and then back to bed and sleep. So I woke a total of 4 times.

The descriptions sound a bit like us many years ago, beore the salt and pepper set in. lol We did have drinks last night, me wine and him a beer, and we did briefly discuss something that went missing from our house and a female friend of his is suspected. He does have a divot in the top of his nose from a skin cancer surgery, its centered on the bridge of the nose. We don't have a bunk bed though our bed is very high, I have to sorta jump a little to get my tush up on it.

So it sounds like you had a mixture of psychicaly retrieved information coming in mixed with dream state stuff?
Old 17-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Master
Hey hun, yeh I think that's kinda what happened, I only got to there for a few seconds it felt, slo gin was odd, cause its not something I drink either! Or know anyone who does! and yeh I didn't feel concerned with healing for the gentlemans nose, like it was past, but I think I tried to early? 5.15am , and do you have good recall with your dreams? it was a pretty blank space, I wonder if I got hold of your thoughts before you fell to sleep rather than saw you in astral/dream, I recall it being like a multiple me view point for me, I was there, but what I saw was viewed from somewhere else with me in there, cause I saw you look at him, before falling to sleep, almost analysing his face and all you had been through... no idea! lol but I felt for you somehow, in a kinda melancholy way.
Big hugs
Old 17-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Master
I don't have good dream recall, altho usually I can remember the last dream before I awake in the morning.
We have been through a lot, it's been an epic 20 years from high adventure to the lows of burying family.
You may have caught me a few dreams into the night as I would have just gone to sleep, so the dreams would have been alpha, beta type. Not sure what sleep level we astro in...delta?
Big Hugs!
CrystalSong

I did a jump today but a different target, will try a jump to you tomorrow.
Old 18-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Seeker

great thread Crystal Song loopy lucid.never used to dream at all until found out about crystals. mostly selenite!! dream every night great recall to remember. works great for me.
also ..
While ago friend of mine said they were going to AP/oobe.Wasnt sure when they were going to do it.Was sitting in my room seemed little odd hard to describe.but something "differ" in room ! yup sure enough *at that time?!! didn't see anything sure felt in suroundings! during the visit..cool

I left a note for them to read ..three words in row. Words were wrong but they got row right! would been amazing if they got correct words!!

back to the thread!!!