Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Master
OOphs looks above me am I on the right thread??

Love Joy Bliss???

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 27-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
OOphs looks above me am I on the right thread??

Love Joy Bliss???
where in the world did it go??? lol hi Smiler! still smiling?
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 27-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
Because you say everything wrong as if you have no idea what you are talking about. I don't like when people tell lies. There's no duality in Paradise. This is a Realm of Light. Darkness doesn't touch it. If human consciousness is an atom, Heaven is the World inside of the atom, whilst Darkness is outside. I don't think that Angels or Ascended Masters have any aura at all because they are just a beam of Pure Light while aura is a cloud of glittering dust which can explode under the force of gravity and become a new star. You should have Merkaba activated for that. Then you will be a part of the Crystal Structure of the Universe which is called Heaven.
if you say so, i guess, however, i didnt lie at all, and this crystal place you speak of, i dont consider to be heaven by the fact that according to your description it has shape and form, and therefore isnt at the same level as the Formless and Nameless that those who have witnessed call the Godhead, among other words and terms (a human HAS to use such things to communicate, thus the reason there are so many misunderstandings concerning God and spirituality among us)....perhaps you mightve been deceived??
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 27-04-2013, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
Are you sexist? I bet some of the women were male.

I am simply repeating what is written down. It has nothing to do with being sexist or anything of that nature. The reason I know it was 200 angels who bred with women is because they did so for the specific reason of procreation and the women which the 200 fallen angels took as their wives ended up having children that were half whatever the angels are/were and half Human. The offspring was known as the Nephilim, the Greeks called them Titans. The fallen angels were also known as "The Watchers." The Greeks called them Grigori. Just about every Ancient civilization has a similar story of angels or Gods coming to Earth and breeding with women and creating hybrids. The source I am speaking from even goes as far to tell you the names of the leaders of the fallen angels, and what specifically those angels taught to Humans. I have never heard of men being able to have children so obviously the fallen angels were breeding with women, at least in the accounts that I have read. Most myths where men have intercourse with female Goddesses, those Goddesses usually end up doing horrible things to the males and playing tricks with them. I am educated not sexist, sorry if the past historical accounts don't make you feel special. I am male as well and I could care less which sex the fallen angels bred with, it's history or mythology which has long passed. They could of bred with cows and chickens and it wouldn't of made any difference to me.
Old 27-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Master
Hey Shabda

will always have a smile in me lol
xo

quote[where in the world did it go??? lol hi Smiler! still smiling? ]

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 27-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Zepar

Personally I believe heaven is just like any other realm, there's love, hate, ect. That if one experiences a near death and say they have seen heaven, but I see that as simply them seeing the heaven they desire to believe is truth.
Old 27-04-2013, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Hi .. I have died. ( literally)

I met others and with them I experienced the greatest love joy and bliss beyond any words I could possibly write.

:)

Smiler, blessings! That'll do for me.
I basically just can't wait to drop dead haha
What you said has made my day.
Old 28-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey Shabda

will always have a smile in me lol
xo

quote[where in the world did it go??? lol hi Smiler! still smiling? ]

EXCELLENT~! i tend to keep one on a majority of the time myself!
Rumi
Old 28-04-2013, 05:06 AM
Seeker
I was involuntarily Ap'd to a plane that was high up. I was driving my car one nanosecond and the next bahda-bing, I was there. There(?) was dandelion yellow in color all around my consciousness/soul. Without any body, I couldn't measure the space but to guesstimate, I'd venture 10 feet all the way around me, except over me. Vertically it went a great distance up.

I found myself teleported into the emotion of Peace, which is a mixture of Love and Joy. The magnitude of enegy radiated by this emotion was so pure that I was awestuck and couldn't move let alone think. Felt like it was nourishing me as it passed through me from front to back. Felt like my true home, unmistakeable, ancient, eternal. I was once again a child being spoon fed, so-to-speak.

Didn't sense or see any other conscious/souls there. However, I never asked any questions other than, "Did I really live a life?" And my lifetime up to that point was played for me in fast forward. Yet it didn't hold any nostalgic emotions for me. In fact, it held no emotions at all for me.

It's getting late..have to finish later.
Old 30-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Guide
"Have you seen heaven?

If you've been to hell then everything else is heaven in comparison.