Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-11-2011, 01:30 PM
XeR0

Last night, I woke up to use the bathroom. When I laid down to sleep, I decided to try and get out-of-body. I don't remember the exact moment of separation, but I do remember ending up in my hallway and then floating around the neighborhood. I was quite excited at the freedom of movement.

Although in real-life it was 3AM, when I was out-of-body, it was sometime around noon. The sky was clear and the sun was high in the sky. At some point, I stopped at the Brooklyn Bridge and stood in the middle of the road to test out my telekinetic and psionic abilities. I was able to create flames out of my hands, move a pile of rocks, and create a translucent plasma shield. I yelled out "Awareness now! Clarity now! Control now!" I didn't sense a dramatic change in perception....so I assumed I was already in full control (which I was; I didn't have problems moving around whatsoever).

However, I can vaguely remember certain parts of the journey. And in the end, I still questioned whether it was a DREAM of getting out-of-body or an ACTUAL separation from my body. In some ways, I'm convinced I got out-of-body. In other ways, I feel as though it was just a dream of getting out-of-body.

Is there any way I can differentiate between the two? Is there any way I can further clarify my travels so they feel more real? Also, is there any way I can be sure that when I get out, I don't end up in an altered version of reality? In this last OBE (I guess I'll call it that), all the buildings were different, the people acted different, the environment was different, etc.

I'm quite confident that in a couple of more OBE's, I'll get this down to an "on-demand" kinda thing....thanks!

Just remembered: Later on in the morning, I woke up and rolled on my back to attempt another clearer OBE. I ended up having a DEFINITIVE feeling of my right arm wiggling in its fleshy container. This went on for a few minutes. I kept wiggling it back and forth in the hopes of completely separating my arm so that I could consciously work my way out-of-body. Then my alarm rang and I got up. I'm quite excited that I'm getting definitive signs that I'm getting closer. I also now know what exactly to sense when getting close to separation.
Old 24-11-2011, 04:32 PM
XeR0

Had another OBE last night...only this time, I can't seem to remember what happened after I separated. It wasn't clear enough and the whole separation process was weird. What happened was this: I began seeing psychedelic fractal patterns behind my eyelids. I then rotated around myself faster and faster. Eventually, I rolled over and fell to the ground. All this time, I'm still seeing psychedelic patterns. I can't remember anything after separating. I did remember the experience immediately after returning to my body but I went to sleep right after that so now I can't remember.

I hope I'm not breaking the rules by "chain-posting" but it's been a while since I've received a response and I still haven't gotten any answer to my questions in the previous ones. They still stand....thanks!
Old 26-11-2011, 06:23 AM
Master

Xero it is a lot to read. There are a lot of threads to read and I really do not want to read all that. If you are still saying that you are having problems separating. I know you said you are relaxed but sometimes being relaxed is not enough. Is your mind relaxed? When I get vibrations my mind has to be relaxed. If I think for example, I wonder how it is going, I wonder where I will end up or I wonder what my husband is thinking etc. If I think anything the ap will end instantly. It depends on the vibrations I get. There are times when I can think and still ap. If I get a mild vibration I am not able to think anything. If the vibration is relaxing I also cannot think of anything. I pretend that I am sleeping.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:54 PM
XeR0

It's been about a week or so since I've seriously attempted to AP. Last night was quite strange though.

I "awoke" from a dream and I remember trying to float out-of-body. However, what I felt wasn't vibrations, but thousands of fingers touching and rubbing every part of my body. I can't remember anything much after that. Quite frankly, the experience itself was vague and very dreamy.

So far, this is the only obstacle I'm facing right now: HOW can I make my AP's (if they even ARE AP's; I sometimes think they're just dreams OF APing) more realistic/vivid? So far, they all feel like dreams....and sometimes, I can't remember them until the morning...
Old 07-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
It's been about a week or so since I've seriously attempted to AP. Last night was quite strange though.

I "awoke" from a dream and I remember trying to float out-of-body. However, what I felt wasn't vibrations, but thousands of fingers touching and rubbing every part of my body. I can't remember anything much after that. Quite frankly, the experience itself was vague and very dreamy.

So far, this is the only obstacle I'm facing right now: HOW can I make my AP's (if they even ARE AP's; I sometimes think they're just dreams OF APing) more realistic/vivid? So far, they all feel like dreams....and sometimes, I can't remember them until the morning...

Hello

I might suggest trying to set and "Affirmation" something simple like I will be leaving me body on a wonderful and peaceful journey and when I land again home in the body I will remember the eperiences I had. "

Its like dreams and visions the same concept in separating what is one and what is the other. Unless one is hooked up to a machine that measures brain activity one does not see the difference.

Lynn