Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-03-2011, 11:11 PM
OceanWaves19161

The Spiral

This is a msg from an indigenous Australian that he asked myself and others to share with people we met. The message is very important I feel so I've placed it here in the hopes that it'll reach a number of people. I've condensed the writers msg for practical purposes.

Many indigenous nations use the image of the spiral to convey the idea of acension. We are all connected and all drawn towards the same source of energy, knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. The spiral works to draw us inwards towards the centre where we can can grow and gain a better understanding of ourselves. This allows us to experience our own divinity. The path of the spiral or the Magani as the Australian Torres Strait Islanders call it can be easy at times but also challenging as well. It it will never be more than you are capable of handling however. As you walk towards the centre you will face your fears but by confonting your fears you will also find your greatest power. Encourage your brothers and sisters of all races, creeds and religions to walk together and to meet in the centre of the circle. There you will find that your are all apart of the same source but that you are also each unique. Remember always try to let your inner light shine and encourage the next generation to let their light shine even brighter than you could. (Noel Blomeley, 2011, SCU)

Old 12-03-2011, 12:01 AM
nightowl

Thank you

nightowl
Old 12-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Sangress

Inspiring.

Thanks
Old 12-03-2011, 03:29 PM
sunny shine

I know how this spiral symbol came into my life, several months ago i would just see one particular symbol everywhere, it was very unique and i was drawn to it or rather it attracted me, i see it even now very often. But then i was wondering why am i seeing this same symbol everywhere and i started researching about it and only then knew it meant something.

Today as i was travelling to a spiritual place i was thinking about soul, life purpose etc and one word just stood out "Unique" i come here and i find your message.
sometime i wonder how all of us are linked even without we realizing it.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Ascender

Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I embrace my desire to...
I embrace my desire to...
feel the rhythm,
to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow,
to feel inspired,
to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral,
to swing on the spiral,
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

Totally had to post that. Gotta love Tool.

Thanks for the message, OceanWaves!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:34 PM
gentledove

These are thoughts, thanks!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Master
Ty ~ It brought to mind how throughout my whole life, from the time I could pick up a pencil or pen, I would doodle away for forever, the teacher's droning on and on, I'm doodling in the margins of the book or on a tablet. In amongst all those doodles is always a spiral, well always spirals, along with everything else I doodled. Eyes, triangles, squares, stars, faces. I think drawing the spiral helps to focus. Cool message.

Old 25-05-2011, 10:52 PM
ROBas

awesome message.