Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish Vywamus - Mastering Gratitude

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2006 12:02 am @ SpiritHub.org

It is I, Vywamus, and I've been asked by this messenger to present some ideas on mastering gratitude. Let's see... This could take awhile, but since I am being rushed, here goes!

A very brief definition of gratitude: Trusting that all really is well!

Once again, I am repeating my core message, that all is well in Divine Reality, and I am sticking with it! Here are some examples:

"I TRUST that I am experiencing this moment for a reason."
"I TRUST that this moment holds an important message for me."
"I TRUST that I have received this message, and that I can now tune into my heart and hear it!"

This is the essence of trust and of mastering gratitude, friends! Trust, trust, trust, trust, trust! If you don't trust your Divinity, then your sense of trust will rust, so TRUST IS A MUST! Yes, I know that many people shy away from "musts," and rightly so, yet this "must" is not a judgment nor a command, as many would think, but rather a:

M(ajor)
U(niversal)
S(piritual)
T(ruth)

"MUST" simply means here that mastering gratitude (and its power to manifest miracles) requires TRUST:

T(aking)
R(esponsibility)
U(sing)
S(piritual)
T(ruth)

In other words, if you assume responsibility for setting/being a personal example of Spiritual Truth (Divinity), then you are truly mastering the amazing powers of gratitude!!! And what does Spiritual Truth (and Vywamus) always say? (Here I go again!)

"ALL IS WELL!!!!!!!"

Having fun? Vywamus out!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Ladofthelight

hahaha!

An upbeat and poignant reminder.

Thanks, Simon AND Vywamus!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Very welcome, brother!
Old 27-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Roofus

This is great, thanks!

Love the to-the-point and humurous take on spiritual topics. I think having fun in itself is a great spiritual practice and raises one's vibration. There's hardly anything as pleasurable as making people laugh
Old 29-05-2011, 04:27 AM
Ascender

Thanks Simon! Your posts are always interesting and uplifting! My cat will eat your fish! lol curious why do you often post a fish?