Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-06-2014, 02:51 AM
Pathfinder

Tingling sensation on top of head...

Hi, I am new to SF, so please forgive me if this question has been asked before.

I'd like to understand the tingling/vibrating feeling that I get on the top of my head. I feel this sensation on the outside of my head, and it does not cause me any pain. I simply am aware of this sensation and have the feeling that I need to acknowledge it. It also seems to come on at random times, but it is usually at least once a week or so.

I will also occasionally see tiny flashes of white light from my peripheral vision, although I'm not quite sure if the two are connected. They do not necessarily happen simultaneously.

I'm not that familiar with chakras, but I thought that my question would best fit here. I also do not know if what I've described is a spiritual or a physiological experience, so I genuinely appreciate any thoughts.

Thank you!
Old 24-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Master

Sounds like you may be feeling your crown chakra and the energies there. It can tingle and vibrate more when it is more active.

The flashes of white light can happen with chakras opening up more so its probably connected.
Old 25-06-2014, 01:43 AM
Pathfinder

Hi sea-dove,

Thank you for responding. Do you know what causes the crown chakra to become active? The feeling seems to come on at random times. Also, what should I do when I experience these sensations?

Thank you again!
Old 25-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Rosemary

Hi agapemoon. The tingling sensations are very positive. However always check with you doctor if you are worried. I have it most of the time. I see lights and energy swirling. It's all to do with awakening to who you really are. You see we are ENERGY. Yes we and everything in the universe is energy. You are vibrating. Everything is vibrating. Nothing is solid. I see furniture and walls moving. I look down and see the floors moving. ITS great. Don't worry, I have been meditating thirty years to gain what I see. If you read up on kundalini you will learn a lot about AWAKENING. We are all on a journey to do this. Some further on than others. There's no rush. Hope this helps.
Old 26-06-2014, 01:22 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Rosemary, thank you for your response, and yes, it was helpful. I'll continue reading up on it. By the way, your experiences sound very interesting!
Old 26-06-2014, 01:54 AM
DayLight1555

I associate tingling with my guides. I believe that it's them interacting with me when I feel them that way.

It happens in different places (randomly at times) and also in the head, kind of an interesting sensation, hard to describe, but I suppose tingling would come close, although not quite. It's probably more like a very soft and very gentle vibration of some sort. It's like something is spreading or something. Hard to describe.
Old 26-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Pathfinder

Hi DayLight1555,

Thank you for responding. You've given me another perspective to consider by associating your sensations with your guides.

I do understand what you mean by writing that the sensation is "hard to describe" and also "very soft and very gentle." This is also how I experience these sensations, and it is difficult to describe. I guess it can only be felt to be understood, if that makes sense.

Thank you again!
Old 26-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by agapemoon
Hi sea-dove,

Thank you for responding. Do you know what causes the crown chakra to become active? The feeling seems to come on at random times. Also, what should I do when I experience these sensations?

Thank you again!

There is probably no need to do anything when you feel the sensations.

The crown chakra can become more active due to many things .. eg a spiritual thought or as the other said a guide (higher guide or angel contact).

Throu the crown (and heart) we can connect to the divine
Old 27-06-2014, 01:31 AM
Pathfinder

Hi sea-dove,

Thank you for responding again and sharing your thoughts.
Old 29-06-2014, 04:26 AM
Seeker

It's also been happening to me as well. I called my doctor and asked him about it and he said they were just normal sensations. I believe our crown Chakra could be opening up. I have sensation just about everyday.