Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Master
Thanks for the links Morpheus, i will check them out, have heard of Lazar before.

I do not want to post sensational, National Enquirer type of things on this thread, but a seemingly outrageous/sensational story is in circulation from an apparently somewhat reliable source from 'Veteran's Today.'

Here is a story about... that story at 'Examiner.com.'
http://www.examiner.com/article/is-alien-ufo-false-flag-invasion-on-the-way

I should preface that i myself am not a 'false flag' advocate of some supposed 'project blue beam' type of thing, i tend to think whatever is actually behind the phenomenon itself is itself purposely misleading, not necessarily just some shady inner circle of black ops government type thing. Of course i remain open to possibilities and try to keep an open mind. I wonder if this source is so allegedly reliable, what possible motive or reason would there be for printing such a hard to believe story in what is otherwise a supposedly more or less reputable blog/website.

Anyways, take it with a grain of salt. I share it for consideration purposes only. Here the first part of the article that can be found in full at the link above.
"According to Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today, intelligence sources are revealing that hostile extraterrestrials are militarily engaging with world naval forces. In an article, provocatively titled, “UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco,” Duff claims that the Chinese navy is lending assistance to the US in battling these hostile forces in what looks like a real life version of the recent movie Battleship. Duff claims that his intelligence sources are Asian, and that US naval forces are stretched thin in the Pacific due to a beefed up naval presence in the Persian Gulf. Duff admits that the story stretches credibility but that his source is usually reliable, thereby raising the possibility that either the story is largely accurate and/or officially sanctioned disinformation. Are we being prepared for an alien false flag invasion?

Duff is a former Marine and has been very outspoken in exposing the misuse of government power and authority. Veterans Today is a highly popular newsblog taking on many controversial topics not covered by the mainstream media. It includes former senior military officers on its international Board of Directors. So it was very surprising to see Veteran’s Today on Monday leading with Duff’s attention grabbing headline and article."

The link to the original Veteran's Today article is within ^ what i have quoted from the Examiner story as well.

I will add that I have no idea whether the Examiner itself is a reliable source, and personally speaking i find this story very hard to believe, which i assume most will; but submit it to you all in the interest of covering a broad range of different media sources. If this is ever given any kind of mainstream media coverage- which i somehow doubt, i am willing to bet there will be a good measure of guffaws, snickers and mocking ridicule to accompany it.
Old 24-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Master
That's the thing of course. Human nature being what it is, there will be a certain amount of disinformation utilized with respect to this topic and issue.

I thought the dating sequences were interesting though, with respect to the latest Space.Com article.

One might get the idea there is more than one means to achieve gravity interference, and transport.
In the Lab, superconductors have been shown to levitate at sub zero temperatures.
The researcher Hutchinson has caused heavy objects to levitate using amplified frequencies. And even more regarding the merging or fusion of different materials together.

There had been information leaked about circulating certain molten metals in a tube causing an antigravity situation, similar to an electric magnetic coil and, witnesses purportedly have seen metal ejected from some craft in apparent trouble.

Problem is that this issue leads to the various conspiracy theories such as the shadow govt, of the, "elite", and if the govt. has lied to the public, that itself is part of the problem, with respect to back peddling and disentangling themselves from that, which is really not possible. Point blank, disclosure involves admitting they lied.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Master
Yes, the 'Hutchinson effect', John Hutchinson has been shut down a few times i believe. Free energy type of stories seem to have some interesting links to the UFO phenom. Tesla as well.

Here is a brief CBC news special on Ufo's (in 2 parts) with a couple guests including former air for captain Robert Salas. Interviews by Mark Kelley, from Sept 28, 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7me4b...hannel&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu8t...hannel&list=UL
Old 27-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Master
From the BBC news, with various footage of the fireballs from different sources in England and Ireland along with witness's testimony. The most recent wave there, uploaded Sept. 25 of this year. Don't let the title throw you off, obviously the opinion of the uploader, the video itself is a news piece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE1W6c-WZUk

From Otway, North Carolina, a string of ufo sightings. Interesting photograph and interview with the photographer, with multiple witnesses. Upload courtesy of Sheilaaliens, story from News Channel 12.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQSRWyVERs

From Australia; live interview with a man who captured some solid footage. Blueish ufo, with a yellow ring around it. Seen by several in the neighborhood. Looks like from a morning news show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkiK1XLlu2Y

Man from the 'U.S. Air Command and Staff College', talking to another Aussie news anchor team about planning to prepare for an alien invasion. According to the blonde anchor, he needed to get "special government clearance" to talk to them. Very curious that something like this would be on the actual news-news. Recommend checking this one out. Comes with alien invasion CGI advertisement video (?) or something? Uploaded Sept. 19 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zLWI9Nr9oE

He talks military strategy about the possibility of alien invasion, pretty surreal really. Admits that government does plan for such a thing, which blew me away to hear, coming from an active government official. His game plan seems to make sense, so i guess that a good thing at least.

From CNN, a story about a pilot and his UFO experience. And for the first time that i've noticed on a UFO news piece, one of the news anchors relates his UFO experience at the end of story. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZq2QTzOD0 . Talks about different government and military people to have witnessed UFO, including former Arizona governor Fife Symington, with snippets of footage from previous interview with him. Unsure the date of the story, uploaded September 19, 2012. Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell interview as well.
Old 27-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Knower
I find it interesting to read about the Maitreya spaceships. There is no video that I see right now. But there are many pictures at the share international website http://www.share-international.org/m...a_starsign.htm They call it a star. But according to Benjamin Creme, it is really 4 spaceships. I think the photos are beautiful
Old 27-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Master

lili - This one is amazing. These types of UFO's and the gyrating colour ones really interest me. Thanks for the link.
Old 28-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
lili - This one is amazing. These types of UFO's and the gyrating colour ones really interest me. Thanks for the link.

Deusdrum, glad ypu also like it !! I would love to someday see one of those in person. Thank you for the links you posted. I especially liked the video of the sighting in Australia. Pretty awesome
Old 28-09-2012, 08:11 AM
Master
Your very welcome lili. Coincidentally, i have come across a UFO case i had never heard of, though it is one that happened virtually in my backyard, geographically speaking, or close to it, and also involves 'light ships'. It is the Dorothy Izatt case, and some of the photographs she captured have been expertly analyzed and deemed authentic, at least according to the program I will link.

A snippet from an 'Unsolved Mysteries' episode, with some incredible photos and an interview with Dorothy as well as another UFO witness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBMJ3toBV8

The photos begin about half way through.

Astonishingly, after searching a bit apparently J. Allen Hynek has endorsed Dorothy's case as a legitimate one. Here is the link from the article that mentions this fact.
http://thedivulgers.com/2012/06/dorothy-izatt-extraterrestrial-or-extradimensional-life/

^the website appears to be well on the 'believer' side of things, so take it as you will, again i post only in the interest of covering all bases and angles of the spectrum for compare and contrast considerations without meaning to promote any one viewpoint over another.

Peace. ~
Old 01-10-2012, 05:57 AM
Knower
Great videos Deusdrum. I do wonder what they are trying to do here. What the light formations are intended to do. So many are trying to help us. So many are here. Or this is what I think. Long gone are the days of the grays. Now there are so many beings from so many dimensions all wanting to assist in any way possible. Just my personal thoughts
Old 01-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Master
Thanks again lili. :) I'm glad there are more than grays running around up there, if that is the case, good to have some variety. I personally like the inter-dimensional theory side of things as opposed to the nuts and bolts spaceship flying from point a to earth, i think there must be more space-time-energy variables to all of this, though have limited actual experience in that regard.

I recommend for anyone to dig into the Dorothy Izatt case. The special effects movie company/studio 'Industrial Light & Magic' (who's movie's include Transformer's 2, and is a George Lucas company) have also authenticated Dorothy's footage, and it doesn't get much more professional than that a far as i know.

Don't have a link handy, but for anyone interested further, it is one of the more credible seeming cases i've come across, and some of the stills/photos are truly outstanding.

This one for instance blows me away.

Here is a curious add from the BBC which has sort of benevolent alien overtones, though has ostensibly nothing to do with ufo's or aliens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=bkwYjAd2EXE

Here is the audio, or about 6 minutes worth of the recording made by Colonel Charles Halt during the famous Rendlesham Forest incident. I believe the full tape is available online for anyone wishing to hear the entire thing. This is edited around the main part of the sighting i believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaOz7xfAwBM

Here is a recent one, uploaded on the 28th of September, showing what looks to be UFO kind of image caught on 'Google Street'. Some are suggesting it may be a lens flare due to the angle of the camera in relation to the sun. Has gotten quite a few views on youtube, relatively speaking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6JIWcR5L0