Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-10-2011, 02:44 AM
Master

My x-friend

My x friend that Ive posted about earlier,that threw me out for nothing just because I made queries about inconsistencies, has after one months silence written to me. And pretending like nothing happened. She had said that she would answer my email-my response to her cut off email- when she had time and that would be the 29th this month. yeah, and so she did-like nothing had happened. she even tried to hook me up in chat.
I wonder what this all are about. she cut me off, didnt want to listen or understand or even hear it was queires about things shes said, and how mad she was. I know shes "suddenly" become friends again with other people she "suddenly" became no friends with. which surprised me. but she always been understanding and listening and reasonable before towards me and open and honest, so I didnt understood at all when it happened. and less I understand now, when she apparently wants to act like nothings happened. I wrote her a polite and short email and saying nothing, kinda waiting her out,to see if shes gonna mention it first, because she will notice Im polite but short. I intend to take it up,even though I havent decided how.
I know with myself that shes burnt the bridge,so its not gonna be anything than politeness from my side and most high a polite reply once in a while.
if even that. depends on her really. I know she dropped me for nothing,had done nothing. I always gonna remember that,so there it really went down.
but what is your take on all this? for earlier info see last thread about it.
Old 14-10-2011, 09:11 AM
primrose

Marie, I hav'nt seen your earlier thread on this. From what you are saying here why don't you just let this go? You don't need "friends" like her. What does it matter how she acts now? I'm sorry if I don't understand.
Old 14-10-2011, 09:51 AM
kaz13

hi marie i also hav`nt seen your earlier thread, i would first of all like to say i am sorry you are going through this...what you need to do is get on with your life to the best of your ability try to move on from this and put it down to experiance..some times in life people dont realise the hurt they can cause to others...in my opinion it sounds like play ground suff my moto is dont let anyone live in your head rent free..a true friend will stand by you all the way no matter what...there are plenty more out there who deserve your friendship and loyalty...dont even let her know shes upset you leave her hanging on and let her realise herself what she has done and come to you...i hope you can find a way to be strong in this situation bless you and i hope you find peace of mind xxx
Old 14-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Master
Marie,
relationships area bit like a mirror, once they break you can piece it together again but the cracks are always visible.

Sometimes relationships die a natural death because they are incompatible. it is then you move on to a compatible one.

Sometimes time heals relationships and time could benefit yours now.

Give her time or a lut of space ie find a new friend. there are billions of people in the world and many are lonely.

hope that helps you. it is what i have learned from trial and error.
Old 15-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Master

Thank you!!! blessings to you all.

She sent me two more, where she outright states among others that she lashed out in anger,and that there are things done wrong on both ends and that its time to end the space between us,that she miss me and all we had and how she sobbed afterwards, and feel a big emptiness when Im not there(suppose you can say lack of love that she recieved) etc..
Im numb. I dont feel anything. Besides Im very ill and have chest infection and on heavy medication. so I told her I will answer later when Im well.
But I dont feel i can trust her again. you are right, a true friend would NEVER fail me. And that there are many ppl out there.
One thing I speculate on as well; when she left I felt something disapeared,like a weight on my chest or belly. dont know what it was but I felt lighter.
Old 15-10-2011, 12:47 AM
iolite

Marie...

This woman sounds like trouble. She's paranoid and maybe bi-polar. It would be in YOUR best interest to ignore her and if that doesn't work tell her that you are sorry but you can't be the friend she needs. Run, run far away from her.
Old 15-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Master

what pains most is that she was a good friend and all that,before she made that stunt there.
Old 15-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Thank you!!! blessings to you all.

One thing I speculate on as well; when she left I felt something disapeared,like a weight on my chest or belly. dont know what it was but I felt lighter.

I did not read your earlier post but I have read this one and the few lines above , i just wanted to comment that you have made the right decision. I had a similar situation recently, and when i did tell the person exactly what i thought i had that same feeling - i cant articulate it other than i felt like i had a brick ( a few tonnes ) lifted of my chest.I have know this person for about 11 years of my life ( lost touch for about 8 of them thou)

to cut a long story short i told someone i wasnt going to uphold and participate in their wrongs against me. I recently got a reply from them not acknowledging what they did but saying on the lines of if i felt that way then they couldnt be my friend if basically if i dont take back what i said as they dont want to go around feeling bad. But hey it was ok for me to go around feeling abd for the months and months of stuff they did to me.

point is some people will never see they wrong, some people dont want to confront the darker sides to them, in some ways dont blame it can be hard . so they rather ignore it and continue living a fantasy.
Old 16-10-2011, 01:21 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
what pains most is that she was a good friend and all that,before she made that stunt there.

Well, you could try and tell her that she needs a therapist and treatment and when she does come look you up. But I really think that you need to step away, for now at least.
Old 16-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Master

She came online when I was writing an email since you can see whos online and I didnt thought of making myself "invicible", and Ive told her before that I cant talk until Im well,that I simply cant lover look it, and she just continued like nothings happened to write to me(men not answering) and asking how I was feeling. Lack of respect and lack of care and lack of concideration for my feelings,and boundaries. I must admit,I didnt see that before,even I saw some. Thats the same issue as what it started with more or less. Now when I see it it makes me mad. as the polite and nice person I am I told her again and that I am not able to talk deeper until Im well. dont know if that was "too nice",again?