Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-02-2015, 08:03 PM
veeninja

A spirit called Seven

I am brand new, this is my first post so please forgive me if it is in the wrong place, but I need help of people with a bit more experience in this area.

I am very open to spirituality, and the idea of energies, frequencies, spirit guides and the like. The man I married however is not, and neither is his family. They have very deep roots in American style Christianity. Blessedly, his mother is much more a follower of the teachings of Christ as opposed to adhering to the faith that her mother raised her in, which was full of bigotry and hate (she's awesome, I am very lucky ).

I told you all of that to tell you this: My brother in law is very dear to me, but I think he may be in the grip of something dark and I would like to know what others take away from my story. It was probably about 4 or 5 years ago that he told me about Seven. According to him, Seven is the spirit or entity that speaks to him, usually conversationally, always internally, and often. I don't know how long Seven as been seeing him, but I do know that my BIL has used various mind altering substances with regularity since he was 15, so about 10 years. I do not by any means blame drug use. He is a heavy herb smoker but everything else has pretty much fallen by the wayside, and honestly I believe he would be a dangerous person without it. He has always been a negatively attuned person, at least since I've known him and since his parents split when he was little. He likes to lie and make up stories to get a rise out of people, and say really inappropriate things for the same reason. This has never gotten him into trouble, and while rude, it has always been harmless. He doesn't show any signs of being a sociopath or a psychopath, or having schizophrenia. His physical health is starting to deteriorate for reasons that no one can find.

I, in all of my limited research, believe he may have become a target for this dark entity Seven when he was very young. From what he told me, Seven never actually introduced himself, but he had to name him so that he could communicate. He is a male oriented spirit, and he is violent. The only reason he told me about Seven in the first place is because he was scared that Seven would tell him to do something terrible to me or my kids and he wasn't sure that he would be able to disobey. He was terrified to tell me because he knew he would sound insane. We stopped living together about 3 years ago and he moved in with his mother and his grandparents. As I said before, my MIL rocks as a human being, but his grandparents are those hateful "christians" that I told you about. In this time Seven has become more active. BIL actually went to his mother with his concerns. He told her that he didn't want to get locked up but he didn't want to hurt me and the kids, which is what Seven seems to want. He wants to destroy the entire family save for my husband. My husband and his brother are closer than molecules in a crystalline structure, and Seven knows that if he hurts my husband, he will lose my BIL.

Sorry it is all in a jumble. This is all very new to me and I would LOVE some fresh perspective because as awesome as my MIL is, she believes more in the power of Christ than the power of the spirit so she is ready to get him an exorcist, and I honestly think that will just make this whole situation worse. This is why I am reaching out. Please ask me questions if you need but if you have links to info, or have similar stories, ANYTHING! I'll take it and I will be wholly grateful.
Old 28-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Master
Hello,

Welcome to SF.

I would not discount that power of Christ to bring in an exorcist who is an authentic healer. It seems like your BIL has already given his intent for a healing.

You could also look for spiritual healers yourself. One that can work with the Christian belief systems. You MIL sounds like a powerful influence energetically. Any one who understands the teachings of Christ would be like that.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2015, 04:32 AM
veeninja

I see your point and will expand my research. Thank you for the suggestion. The only problem I really ever saw was his total abhorrence and rejection of the Christian faith. I apologize if I did not make that clear in the above, my head wasn't on perfectly straight when I wrote it. :)
Old 01-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Knower
If I may, as long as there is connection to the right energies and enough will to use it it would in theory work. Negative energy and positive are always at odds. Its their very natures that make them so.

Embrace your faith and pray with your entire being.. put everything you have into it.. then do what is within your power. It sounds to me like the only wrong action is to choose inaction.

It doesn't have to be a compromise. "god doesn't give us more than we can handle."

Edit:

Psalms 91 comes to mind

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kDSdJSFaFR...alm91image.gif
Old 02-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Checkmate.

An exorcism? No. Tell him to try and communicate with this spirit. To get to the bottom of where its violence comes from.

It's possible Seven has violent tendencies because he feels unheard. Sounds like this entity has been around for a while now. What attracted him to your brother in law? Any specific event?
Old 02-03-2015, 02:02 AM
Knower
If the voices are telling you to hurt things... Its nothing I care to interact with. Act right or go away essentially.

A loving god won't send a malevolent spirit. If you are out of your element then certain avenues are closed as a safety caution. The same way I would go to the dentist for a toothache and the doctor for a broken arm I would choose the path that felt right.

The echoes of your action carry forward.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:12 AM
Master

Personally, I don't believe in demon possession.

I think there are people who have schizophrenia, and it usually manifests somewhere in the teenage years. What it is really, I don't know, and this is not a forum for mental illness diagnosis. I would recommend he see a mental health professional.

Channelling is not mental illness. It is an allowing - allowing that the spirit world speak through you, with your full cooperation and consent. The spirits that communicate from the Other Side are loving, compassionate beings here to help us by first of all showing unconditional love.

As you are new here, you possibly have not been around people who are channeling entities from the Other Side. To see the difference, I suggest you spend some time listening to some channels channeling. There are many on You Tube `` my favorite is Esther Hicks, who channels a group of entities who call themselves Abraham. I picked one of their answers that was in the realm of your question. This is Esther channeling Abraham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3p8y7x8qS0

There is also many other channelers. Many people like Bashar, I personally like listening to Marina Michaels (thelighthouseonline.com), there are many many audios on you tube of Kryon.

There are many books that are channeled as well, from these beings of light and love. Ask and It Is Given (Abraham Hicks) Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts, Edgar Cayce was a famous channel, mainly channeling about ailments people had.

I think it is common, at first, for people to believe that if you are hearing voices in your head, it must be a demon possession. I think most channelers have to decide early on if the information they are getting is helpful or harmful. It is an individual choice to channel. And channeling can easily be turned off, like a light switch, because it is asked for.

So, to me, therein lies the difference. Channeling can be turned off, schizophrenia not so much.

Considering what he has said to you, personally I would not allow him around my children if I was you, until he gets medical attention.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Checkmate.

I am no expert in schizophrenia but from what I know the voices are heard on the outside, not inside the head. I was thinking more along the lines of dissociative identity disorder.
Even borderline personality disorder can include an almost alter part that is ''all bad'' and violent. Plus any kind of drugs and alcohol makes mental illness worse and can trigger symptoms. Schizophrenia has a prodromal phase where serious symptoms are not present yet so I am not discounting that.

I take the communication part back. I was assuming and didn't consider the other similar disorders. Get him to see a psychiatrist.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Knower
So seven is a movie back in 95, about a serial killer something or another about seven deadly sins. So on and something.

Either way, psychological or metaphysical. Your average catholic is about as well equipped to speak with spirits as a priest would be in the treatment of schizophrenia. Regardless of hearing the voice inside or outside ones head, if you truly believe it is metaphysical then consult a religious leader of your alignment. They should be trained on identifying signs of mental illness. Can't hurt to get him a psyche evaluation as well.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:13 PM
veeninja

Thanks so much for all of the ideas. I have expanded my research a whole bunch. I am still struggling to find the appropriate answer for this specific situation. I know that each one is different and I am still hopeful.

He actually started seeing a psychiatrist on his own about three months ago but the only thing I have noticed is that his paranoia about being institutionalized is off the charts these days. The only reason I even considered channeling, was because I have read that there are channelers that do not necessarily communicate out loud, even react as though they are meditating. I was thinking that it was a connection that he made when he was going through the emotional turmoil of his parents divorce, and not knowing what it was, he just naturally continued the communication in his later life when things got tough to handle again. But if what I understand is accurate, then if it were channeling, he would only have to ask Seven to leave him in peace. This is all speculative of course, based on the few questions I was able to ask before my husband got too uncomfortable. I really, really don't think that he has any sort of true psychosis. I grew up surrounded by people with various personality disorders and the like and I had a cousin with schizophrenia, of which he displays no true symptoms. Paranoia seems the be the only real symptom of anything mentally awry.

I really appreciate you all taking the time to share your thoughts on the idea. Thank you, truly.