Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-11-2010, 08:40 AM
love witch

Healing techniques?

I have a question, and looks like this is the place for answers!

I'm a healer but don't lay hands on anyone. I'm more into sending out healing energy to the person in need, whether it's to help with someone's grief or a medical problem, or even to everyone and everything on the planet.

My spirit guide taught me how, and now he says the following:
You will start to feel more whole as you start to work more with healing
techniques.

Can I get suggestions on where to start? Can I get a list of techniques, if there is such a thing? Thanks for your help!

Namaste
Old 28-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Master
Healing takes place on many levels, within many layers of consciousness.

Different modalities of healing empower different energy pathways to facilitate the optimal balanced state. Healing on a physical level. Healing on a psychological level. Healing on an emotional level, would work to simplify things to begin with.

Healing layers of affliction within physical state may ask of you to suggest new diets, changes in lifestyle and specific chemical or medical applications.
Healing layers of affliction within psychological state may ask you to suggest new attitudes, outlooks, mental processes and values.
Healing layers of affliction within emotional state may ask you to suggest new relationships, or the practice of forgiveness, understanding and release.
One can use a great many tools and techniques to facilitate change and alignment through these routes.

Unless the person or thing you are sending healing to is willing to make personal changes within these states your healing intentions will only go so far and so deep.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 28-11-2010, 01:59 PM
What helped me very very much was "Answered Prayers Garanteed"
by Dr. Fred Price...amoung other books and reading about healers Kathryn Kulman, Smith Wigglesworth...why were they such
great healers? Why? I needed to know.
I hestitate saying ths bec some are against Biblical things.
Whatever one might think of Dr. Price - it doesn't matter - he researched and compiled
"the formula" taken from the Bible of how to get your prayers answered and why simple mistakes we can make cancel out even our own well-intentioned prayers!

And I don't know how people heal without opening to the "Higher Power" - prayer is opening and talking to It/Him/Her however one does that, thoughts or words.
As we know, it is not us that heals.

And this healing energy that comes from the Source, God - is so powerful and It wants to heal cutting through all layers of disharmony. "Believe and receive"..."know that your Father has already given it to you."

(I do find when the person doesn't know I'm interceding for them - they always come back with miraculous improvements - why? because their own doubt had no room to block the healing. Ha! It's so much easier not to involve them!!!!) LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 28-11-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old 28-11-2010, 03:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by love witch
techniques.

Can I get suggestions on where to start? Can I get a list of techniques, if there is such a thing? Thanks for your help!

Namaste

It sounds to me like you are doing quite excellently on your own! But if you want to delve into established healing modalities, may I suggest you launch a study of same (be in Reiki or whatever) and see which one calls to you. That would be the one to pursue There is therapeutic massage, acupuncture, acupressure, polarity therapy, color therapy, sound therapy, naturapathy, homeopathy, the afore mentioned Reiki, etc. The list goes on and on! Perhaps you can type "spiritual healing methods" or "holistic healing modalities" into your search engine and see what comes up. Click and read up on the ones that attract you and then select which modality you wish to delve more deeply into. You may find, in the end, that after all the training and accompanying certification you will end up with your own version of a combination of several different techniques, modified to suit your own energy patterns. That's what happened to me. I'm a certified Reiki Master/Teacher but I combine that with other techniques from various modalities, and some that simply came to me on my own. Whatever is most effective and feels right and comfortable to you will be end up being the path you pursue
Old 28-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
It sounds to me like you are doing quite excellently on your own! But if you want to delve into established healing modalities, may I suggest you launch a study of same (be in Reiki or whatever) and see which one calls to you. That would be the one to pursue There is therapeutic massage, acupuncture, acupressure, polarity therapy, color therapy, sound therapy, naturapathy, homeopathy, the afore mentioned Reiki, etc. The list goes on and on! Perhaps you can type "spiritual healing methods" or "holistic healing modalities" into your search engine and see what comes up. Click and read up on the ones that attract you and then select which modality you wish to delve more deeply into. You may find, in the end, that after all the training and accompanying certification you will end up with your own version of a combination of several different techniques, modified to suit your own energy patterns. That's what happened to me. I'm a certified Reiki Master/Teacher but I combine that with other techniques from various modalities, and some that simply came to me on my own. Whatever is most effective and feels right and comfortable to you will be end up being the path you pursue

Oh, you're right - that's probably what she was talking about and needs.
Yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-11-2010, 07:20 PM
love witch

Thank you all for your advice! It's very much appreciated.

Miss Hepburn, you are right that the gift comes from a Higher Power. I have always been extremely empathetic and didn't understand why others were not as sensitive as me. I didn't see it as a good thing then... it was like I cared too much, which was sometimes hurtful. It's only now, later in life that I see there are so many others like me. LightFilledHeart, thanks for your suggestions too. I have no desire to become certified... just like doing my own thing which is all about light and love.

Namaste
Old 28-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Master
I think you have to find your own way on how to heal. I think that the best thing is to read about how different people do it and learn from them but don't take one's person's way as THAT's the way I'll do it. Grab tidbits from here and there or learn your own way.
When for example I send healing energy to people I imagine them in my hands just standing there and I can clear their aura's, send them healing energy etc.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-11-2010, 11:18 AM
love witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I think you have to find your own way on how to heal. I think that the best thing is to read about how different people do it and learn from them but don't take one's person's way as THAT's the way I'll do it. Grab tidbits from here and there or learn your own way.
When for example I send healing energy to people I imagine them in my hands just standing there and I can clear their aura's, send them healing energy etc.
Spiritlite.

I agree, Spiritlite. I will have to find my own way. I like the way you send healing energy. This is how my spirit guide first sent me energy, and in so doing, he taught me how and I do it the same way. A small smoke ring came out of his chest towards me, and then another, and another, etc. and they grew bigger as they came nearer. Of course it wasn't smoke, but that's the best way to explain what these energy waves looked like. Then they hit me, but very softly and gently. They even made a gentle bumping sound, and soon after I was healed! I am still in awe when I think back to it.
Old 29-11-2010, 02:11 PM
shaya48

HI LOVE WITCH

Quote:
I have a question, and looks like this is the place for answers!

I'm a healer but don't lay hands on anyone. I'm more into sending out healing energy to the person in need, whether it's to help with someone's grief or a medical problem, or even to everyone and everything on the planet.

techniques.

Namaste

HI LOVEWITCH

YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDE/GUIDES WILL PROGRESS YOU TO A NEW LEVEL OF LEARNING WHEN THEY KNOW YOU ARE READY TO ADVANCE .

THEY WILL GIVE YOU ALL THAT YOU NEED IN THE WAY OF WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, AT ANY GIVEN TIME, YOU ARE DOING FINE SO FAR, LISTENING TO YOUR GUIDES, THATS ALL YOU REALLY NEED TO DO, YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EACH TIME WITH A HEALING, I FEEL YOU WILL BE IN MORE CONTACT WITH HELPING PEOPLE ON A PERSONAL LEVEL AND I FEEL THAT IS WHAT YOUR GUIDES MEANT BY NEW HEALING TECHNIQUES, OUR METHODS CHANGE OR ADVANCE IF THEY ARE MEANT TO, SO DONT BE SUPRISED IF YOU DO HANDS ON AND EXPERIENCE A NEW FEELING FROM THAT, IT IS SPIRITS WAY OF HELPING US LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALING FROM OUR FEELINGS AND THE REACTION AFTER FROM A PERSON WE HAVE GIVEN A HEALING TO A PERSON .

YOU WILL BE GUIDED AND SHOWN THE WAY OF HOW EVER YOU ARE MEANT TO BE USING YOUR GIFTS.
SPIRIT SENDS US THE RIGHT PEOPLE, TO HELP US HERE ON THE EARTH PLANE TO SHOW US DIFFERENT WAYS WHICH LEAD TO OTHER EXPERIENCES FOR US, SO SPIRIT SET UP THE RIGHT MEETINGS FOR US AT ANY GIVEN TIME TO SHOW US THE WAY.

HOPE THAT HAS HELPED LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA
Old 29-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I agree, Spiritlite. I will have to find my own way. I like the way you send healing energy. This is how my spirit guide first sent me energy, and in so doing, he taught me how and I do it the same way. A small smoke ring came out of his chest towards me, and then another, and another, etc. and they grew bigger as they came nearer. Of course it wasn't smoke, but that's the best way to explain what these energy waves looked like. Then they hit me, but very softly and gently. They even made a gentle bumping sound, and soon after I was healed! I am still in awe when I think back to it.

You see you already are starting with your own modality of healing.
Spiritlite.