Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-11-2010, 01:07 AM
hdizzy

Hi Shaya,

Thanks so much for the advice. I am actually taking some Bach flower remedies at the moment, just over a month now, they are for anger and to calm me down. A naturopath gives them to me. Im not sure whether i feel a difference just yet, but I will stick with it.

I think deep down i might have fear. Fear of going out into the wide world. This is maybe why my body gives me acne, because it knows that i dont leave the house when I have acne. So im safe and protected - from relationships, other people, getting hurt, career life etc. I thought of this the other day, but im not sure how correct this is. Because i had to go out everyday in the past when i was in college and uni but still had the acne.

I really dont know how to dig deep to work out what it is that is causing the anger/acne. Even when i lived at uni for three years (away from parents), i still had anger and acne. So maybe thats an indicator that parents are not the problem. But ive always thought it is, because i get so angry and snap at them everyday.

And sometimes, even when i know things that i need to change about myself (like needing to go out more, despite my acne), i still cant bring myself to do it. I find it sooooo hard leaving the house with the way i look.

I will try those affirmations. thanks so much Shaya
Old 17-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

hi again,

I just thought of something that might help you, it is called EFT ( I think ) Emotional Freedom Technique , not sure on that, but Xan, here on the forum has a thread on it..... and for those people who have used this technique it has helped them. I don't know the details or how it works.... but I think this technique should help you release the anger.

oh, or you could send Xan a PM and ask her, find her name, on any post and click on it and send her a PM .

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

PS ( condensing my posts )

here you go, I think this is it - the EFT thread, in the Healing section, of course !

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

check it out and ask Xan if you have any questions

best of luck to you !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 17-11-2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 17-11-2010, 01:31 AM
iolite

Hdizzy

Pay special attention to the liver. A congested liver has a very hard time doing its job and toxins will spill out through the skin. The liver, as believed by the chinese, is the seat of anger. Castor oil packs can help release that anger. Some supplements that help the liver detox are N-acetyl-cysteine, milk thistle, dandelion and artichoke.

Another reason of your breakouts may be: bromide and parasites.

Site on how to do castor oil packs:
http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.c..._oil_packs.htm

* Make sure the castor oil is cold pressed and hexane free
* You don't have to use wool flannel. Cotton flannel will work too, just fold it so it's thick.
* You don't have to soak the flannel. You can apply the castor oil to your skin liberally (not so much that it drips everywhere), then put the cloth on top.
* You don't have to use a hot water bottle, heating pad works great.
* If you don't soak the flannel in the castor oil and it's not sopping with it, and the top layer is dry, you just need a bit of cellophane over it to keep your heating pad clean.
* The best time to do a castor oil pack is after your bath and before bed.

Bromides: They are everywhere, in our foods (mountain dew, gatorade in the form of bromated vegetable oil, as pesticide residue, dough conditioner, in electronics and carpet and furniture as flame retardants. Unprocessed salt and vitamin C will help the body flush the bromides out of the body. Getting adequate amounts of iodine keep the bromides out of our body.
http://www.iodine4health.com
http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/iodineindex.html

Finally a parasite cleanse can be quite helpful for your digestive tract and liver. For more info on parasites: http://www.humaworm.com Humaworm is a good product, so is ParaGone and Clarkia (http://www.clarkia.com).
http://www.renewlife.com/paragone.html

iolite
Old 17-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Master
Iolite what about drinking water with lemon in it? And drinking lots of water. Also I've heard that wheatgrass cleanses the liver, I drink one ounce everyday, it's very strong so if you're new to it then drink one ounce three times a week go up slowly to seven days a week. You can find wheatgrass at your local juicing store or Coop, make sure it's freshly squeezed there.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdizzy
I am 22, male, and have acne.

I have lots of very itchy, tender, sore spots (which are white pus filled) that are on my cheeks and jawline area. Everyday, i get new spots and the skin surrounding them is so thin, tender, red and inflammed. I can also feel bumps underneath the skin. Ive tried all the typical medications in the past
(antibiotics, topical gels, creams etc) but none of them permanently worked.

I went to see a naturopathic/spiritual healing doctor just recently and she told me that anger (as well as bacteria) is the reason I am getting these spots. She said I need to release the anger.

I think she is completely right. Im always angry. Im very angry towards my parents even though they are nice people. Im also angry at myself
and my skin. My skin controls my whole life because I dont leave the house when I have these spots. Sometimes, I spend over 3 months without leaving the house even once because I dont like the way I look. Ive been anorexic in the past also.

I feel like my life hasnt moved forward or changed and I feel stuck. Ive never had a relationship, never achieved anything, I dont have any hobbies (because I dont leave the house). Im always thinking about the past and have so much resentment. bitterness and envy towards past friends. I also don't see my life changing until my skin clears up because I wont leave the house until it does.

From what ive read, a lot of spiritual principles talk about 'clearing' past emotions which cause blockages in the body. Can people please share ways I can get rid of these negative emotions. Do i need to start crying alot?

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry

Hi HD...nice to meet you. Well, I'm 58 and you'll probably think "what do I know" and you'd probably be right....what DO i know?
I feel for your situation...for feeling so angry and fearful and not knowing why...for your struggles to try to take control of this overwhelming trauma in your life. Life is sometimes not an easy path, is it?
For what it's worth...sometimes the symptom is untreatable, in the way that, it's too difficult to find its source and its underlying inherant problems springing from that. Sometimes its better not to try to treat the symptom, but to treat the cause.
And its cause, is your feeling angry, fearful, isolated and alone...to name just a few. It could take you years and there's no guarantees that you will ever fully know why.
So perhaps a better course for you right now, would be to address these crippling emotional issues, in the light of working towards assisting you in feeling like a better person and worthy of this life of miracles given to you. I'm not sure where you can start, but just to start is a beginning to a positive spiraling long-term affect. Pick one small thing first...don't try to work on everything at once...this will only exasperate it more. You may not think one small thing will make a dent, but trust me, its amazing the spiraling affect it can have and before you know it, you might find a lot of the other seemingly large issues will also disolve along with working through this one thing. It's like tackling a jig-saw puzzle. You feel you're never going to get all the pieces in place, then all of a sudden, they all just seem to slot into place so quickly and easily.
Good luck
Bless
Old 17-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Master
Certainly emotions can have an impact on the skin. We blush don't we? Also
I think it's hormones and maybe eating too much sugar ???

I think what helps a lot is a sugarless diet, plenty of water to drink and lots of sweat to open the pores (so exercise, weight lifting etc...) and keeping the skin clean - dry scrubs and wet showers.

In the meantime it's worth the money to get a good facial.

Also for really oily skin I recommend a bar of clay soap for daily washes.

Good luck
Old 17-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Master
I also posted in your other thread HD
Old 17-11-2010, 03:32 AM
Master
Hi hdizzy, my heart goes to you.

Another way to relieve the liver (and spleen) of overtaxing is to donate blood. Every 5 weeks or so, your blood is completing the phase of the liver and spleen recycling or getting rid of the older deteriorated red blood cells. When you give blood, you're helping your liver and spleen to do this job. If you are healthy enough and aren't anorexic or anything, it's a good feeling, too, knowing that you're helping others.

I go to the Red Cross and give blood as often as I can.

Old 17-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
ah yes excercise but something relaxing or active. Some people like running or active excercise to get their anger out. Other's like gentle excercise to relase anger, my excercise to release anger and get things out is swimming, yoga, and walking. I in fact only do yoga to DVD's by a lady called Wai Lana and she's amazing probably the best in DVD yoga only becaues I've bought so many yoga DVD's over the years and after 10 years I still use her dvds.
Good one LightworkerAu.
Spiritlite.
I like Yoga too, Its amazing what a healthy diet, fresh air, sunshine and a walk solves. Pat a dog too :)
Old 17-11-2010, 04:04 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdizzy
I am 22, male, and have acne.

I have lots of very itchy, tender, sore spots (which are white pus filled) that are on my cheeks and jawline area. Everyday, i get new spots and the skin surrounding them is so thin, tender, red and inflammed. I can also feel bumps underneath the skin. Ive tried all the typical medications in the past
(antibiotics, topical gels, creams etc) but none of them permanently worked.

I went to see a naturopathic/spiritual healing doctor just recently and she told me that anger (as well as bacteria) is the reason I am getting these spots. She said I need to release the anger.

I think she is completely right. Im always angry. Im very angry towards my parents even though they are nice people. Im also angry at myself
and my skin. My skin controls my whole life because I dont leave the house when I have these spots. Sometimes, I spend over 3 months without leaving the house even once because I dont like the way I look. Ive been anorexic in the past also.

I feel like my life hasnt moved forward or changed and I feel stuck. Ive never had a relationship, never achieved anything, I dont have any hobbies (because I dont leave the house). Im always thinking about the past and have so much resentment. bitterness and envy towards past friends. I also don't see my life changing until my skin clears up because I wont leave the house until it does.

From what ive read, a lot of spiritual principles talk about 'clearing' past emotions which cause blockages in the body. Can people please share ways I can get rid of these negative emotions. Do i need to start crying alot?

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry

Ask a doctor about accutane, in the military one to two treatments are given for bad cases. You'll never have it again.