Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 17-11-2010, 01:42 AM
mava

Cool What moment of your life would you choose to relive?

Just for fun - What moment of your life would you choose to relive?
Something simple or something extravagent?

I think for me, it would be when I was watching Dumbo when I found it on TV, and that sad song came on while Dumbo's mother is in her cage, and my mom walked in right at this point. She took me in her arms and we rocked back and forth, and she said, "I remember when you were just a little baby and I'd hold you in my arms." We never hug or anything, and this moment was so special, I know she cried and my eyes were watering like crazy!

So, what would you choose?
Old 17-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Shim

When first holding a newborn baby, my daughter. When she slowly opened her eyes for the first time gazing into mine. I now knew, love at first sight.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Summerland

There are two times in my life that I would like to relive. One is when I was regressed to the point of creation, saw the souls being spun off like pastel gossamer ribbons and could hear the song of creation all around me. The second time would have been when I first saw the eyes of my husband.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Master
When I first went into labour with my first son, the whole excitement of it. I couldn't wait to be with this new person and start a new happy love filled part of my life.

Old 17-11-2010, 02:31 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Maybe I'm being a buzzkill, but there is no moment I would want to relive. Yes, there are a great many wonderful times which are fixed in my memory: seeing my wife walk down the isle towards me, the birth of my children, my first true Oneness experience, but each of these is only special because they are unique moments in time, shining out in my experience like stars in the night sky. To go back and relive them would rob them of some of their magic, their specialness, and make them less in my eyes.

I like them where they are, thank you.

CS
Old 17-11-2010, 03:07 PM
green

a few years ago when i lived in the country away from everything, these were the happiest years of my life...would like to relive these times again.

btw, does it mean i'm stuck in the past?

G
Old 17-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green
btw, does it mean i'm stuck in the past?

I don't think so. I think it's great to look back and remember those times that brought us happiness and joy - they are a comfort when our now lives maybe aren't quite so positive.

Old 17-11-2010, 03:18 PM
otto

Hey there,
I Don't have any I want to relive. But I do have a lot I would like to do again in a better different way... Well we can't do that. But we can be the best we can
be from this point on... Mel
Old 17-11-2010, 03:28 PM
supernova

I like to relive so many moments of my life and gosh! only if they are in my hand and only if God grant me that power and only if things go the way I want them to.

I want to relive the moment when for the first time I kissed a woman and who was too shy. I want to relive the moment when I was caressing her naked body with my tender fingers and she was willing too. These are the moments of romance I want to relive.

I had so many other moments, and particularly when I wrote my first poems I was excited about my creative capacities.

I recall a moment when I bought a few books and my mother who was illiterate and asked why I spent so much money on the books and it was hard to convince her of the importance of the books. I simply translated my ideas into her understanding level and told her I could make more money if I read all of these books and she was so happy thinking that I had invested her hard earned money in something good assets.

All those moments were buried in my memories and only if I can relive....
Old 17-11-2010, 04:06 PM
happyfool

would not want to relive any moment in particular but would love to live as carefreely as I did in childhood...without any worry what others will will think about me and without worry about my own future...