Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 13-01-2016, 09:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Im new

Hi!

I found your forum after searching for similar experiences I have had recently.

Some background info :
1. I am an Engineer by day

2. Was raised catholic and went to a catholic school.

3. Fell out of interest with religion after entering the big bad world.

4. Went through a couple years of atheism and general negativity.

5. Started researching the Near Death Experience (NDE) phenomenon which introduced me to a world of spiritualism in a general sense.

6. for the last 2 years I have been devouring any info I can on spirituality that does not involve a form of religion. I look at the world in a much more positive light now.

7. Moved jobs in the last year and happened to find a colleague who practices as an "energy re-connector" in his spare time that does not charge a fee. The fact that he does not make money from his gift and he is a scientist by day really convinced me in his authenticity. I see him as a mentor in both Engineering and Spirituality.

8. I am of the opinion that spirituality is more a physical property than a product of faith and that science and spirituality go hand in hand. Both deal with energy and vibration.

Why i am here (apologies if too lengthy):
I recently had "re-connective therapy" done in which I felt nothing, which disappointing both myself and the energy therapist.

Later on in the day I started to feel waves of heat radiating from myself, similair to the feeling of a fever. I ignored this assuming I was fighting a virus/cold.

I then proceeded to have a nap which turned into a 4 hour sleep, which I never do. When I woke up from the sleep in the afternoon I had the same "heat radiation" feeling. I have never felt the feeling before and could feel the heat "pulsing" from the soles of my feet. I had to find tiles to stand on to try cool the feeling. It later went away when I got distracted by something else.

2 days later, I woke in the early morning due to my baby crying. My wife attended to the baby and i got up since I was no longer tired. I then had a cup of tea and lay back in bed to watch a show on my tablet since I had a few hours to go before needing to go to work.

I drifted off to sleep and had a very vivid dream of a lady sitting in my hallway holding a baby. She was looking down at the baby looking very sad. She would only repeat a certain date when I spoke to her. I had the overwhelming feeling that she was sad and i wanted to cheer her up.

In my dream I tried to comfort her and invited her to do something (i can't remember what). As soon as I motioned to her to follow me, I got a very strong feeling of being pulled from my body through my head. I was resisting this but it felt like I was losing.

I remember feeling a very negative feeling during this time like it would be a bad thing if I lost the fight of being pulled out my body. I was very uncomfortable because I could not move my body during this struggle (sleep paralysis?) but everything stopped as soon as I tried to wiggle a finger and I sat up fully awake, feeling like I had not actually been sleeping just before.

This experience upset me enough to not want to close my eyes again in case i fell asleep again.

After speaking to my mentor he said that he was not surprised that this had happened since he had helped facilitate the re-connection of my spirit to the rest of the spirit world. He said I should try investigate the feeling before immediately resisting next time since it might be the beginnings of an OBE (out of body experience).

Has anyone had a similar thing happen to them? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 13-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear John

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Welcome :) I am unsure of what all of that means personally for you - I hope someone can shed light on this for you. I have experienced Sleep Paralysis on occasion myself - not for a very long time now though :)
Old 14-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Master
Welcome :)