Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 19-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello everyone.

I could have googled for answers, but wanted to hear it from the people I see everyday. I REALLY appreciate the feedback, I learned SO MUCH.

@Miss H, thanks for the insight on Adrenal. That is where I am starting with my research.
@Fairy Dawn, I got a lot of built up energy in that area too ( Solar Plex). So that is a very interesting insight...

@Nummi, your post was very educational and eye opening. I saw a thread on here earlier on magnesium, so I am definitely going to look into this. This is good information. Not everyone is going to agree with your viewpoint or information and that is ok, this is a discussion forum for all ideas and opinions. Your post though was really great, thank you.

Health wise, my body is on point. The healthiest and strongest I have EVER been. My emotions and moods are another story. I have been so haywire. The coming down on coffee, just an awful feeling and keeps me on a low vibration. I am trying to find the source of what is making my mind feel so unbalanced and gray thinking. I am looking at coffee as the possible culprit.
Old 19-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Just want to say, for 25 yrs I ask people how much coffee they drink.
I always talk about magnesium being drawn out of us...in 3 days
taking magnesium...the right amount and certainly never tablets...
people get back to me that they are feeling so much better!

That's a LOT of people in those years....such a simple thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-07-2015, 02:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Coffee can be good or bad, it depends on how mush you drink or don't drink, for me it makes me feel good.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:04 AM
Master
It can be an isolated food type sometimes, but usually it's a wider diet that includes coffee, sugar, additives etc, so I tend away from sugars and additives and just eat fresh food, but without being radical, and naturally moderation is the way to go... tho I do like a good cuppa Joe.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Master
If you drink a lot of the stuff and it is causing problems perhaps you could try testing this out, it may help.

http://annemcintyre.com/books/articles/caradmom/

"Not only can cardamoms protect against the harmful effects of caffeine but also they can be positively beneficial for the nervous system. In Ayurvedic medicine they have long been esteemed for their ability to lift the spirits, reduce pain, restore vitality and induce a calm, meditative state of mind."

I only drink one cup per day as a rule so cannot really judge the effects, I like the addition of cardamom, I used to crush and grind the whole pods (as I thought the actual green pods may have some health benefits, but then considered they may be sprayed with something) now I just grind the seeds as I think they may be safer.
Old 17-10-2015, 03:06 AM
Knower

Hey Clover.
Excuse me for going off topic but a few have mentioned how low magnesium levels can affect mood.
There was an interesting article in Nexus magazine on magnesium (sorry, don't know how to link - just google nexus magazine magnesium oil)
It explains the interaction between calcium & magnesium, how low magnesium levels makes the body compensate by raising calcium levels (if not enough is available in the diet it is leached from the bones)

The article tells of a village where calcium intake was about a 3rd of 'daily requirements', yet osteoporosis was virtually nonexistent. Villagers magnesium levels were high due to their water supply.

The most effective (& cheapest) way to raise magnesium levels is to spray magnesium oil on to ones skin. It can be added to food but it's terribly bitter.
Magnesium oil is simply equal parts of magnesium chloride dissolved in water.
From memory, 1kg of magnesium chloride cost me $10. And a little goes a long way.

Over twenty years ago I replaced my morning coffee with tea. Although I enjoy both, tea suits me much better, especially when I'm not at my best physically & emotionally.
Old 19-10-2015, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I know there are tons of medical studies out there explaining how coffee is an excellent antioxidant, which is fine, its a natural growing substance, for the most part.

I feel like my moods have been going haywire. I know I have " internal issues" like all humans however, I am starting to wonder if coffee is making me emotionally unbalanced. I drink a good 4 cups a day. That first cup always hits the spot. Than of course, the feeling of coming down is another story.
I would like to hear of stories of those with less than good experiences.. I am wondering if it's time for me to get rid of this for good.

It is possible for coffee to seriously 'not suit' a person. Like anything else.

It's also possible to be allergic to it, like other substances/foods.

If you really really like it and can't imagine living without it, try just one cup a day? Savour it and enjoy it and then drink something else for the rest of the day....

Or try stopping coffee completely and see if there are any changes?

I always have two cups of fresh ground coffee. Not strong but nice. First thing in the morning, and no matter what, intend to do that for the rest of my days! LOL

Sometimes (and this is a bit illogical) if I have a bad night, I will have a small coffee, and sleep beautifully after it....
Old 19-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Master
~~~~~~~~~~~=^..^=

Last edited by Silver : 19-10-2015 at 04:15 AM.
Old 27-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Master
hmmmm.

Technically the caffeine in the coffee, could stimulate your adrenals glands to secretes too much stress hormones which could in return effect your emotions negatively. But always remember that your body serves your mind, not the other way around. So if you feel good drinking coffee, then maybe you are ok. As i have stated in another thread, its always when we start looking for faults does that something start to effect us negatively. And yes coffee's does contain antioxidants, and it also raises the body's very own super antioxidant which is called glutathione! which is by far more powerful than any antioxidant found in nature.

So there are pro's and con's, like with everything i suppose.
Old 27-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Master
Hi Clover!!!

I have to say with my experience drinking coffee, it didn't do anything good for me. I don't drink coffee anymore, I stopped drinking coffee years ago and I don't miss it and I don't need it. Coffee gave me more stress, I was more sensitive and my anxiety was much stronger by then and it just would mess up my whole digestive system. I recommend you to at least slow down with drinking coffee. Four cups of coffee that's bit too much. My body doesn't miss it one bit, I wake up and first thing I do is drink water and then if I need a warm drink I just make hot chocolate or tea and I'm fine. I honestly don't believe in the pros of drinking coffee, cause of how my health was when I would drink it. To add I'm much more relax without the coffee, plus if you need antioxidants you can get it from other types of foods or supplements and not coffee. I recommend you to switch to something else if you still want to. I hope this helps you!! -hugs