Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Master

How break free of dark twinflame?

If your twinflame is dark(or twinsoul or even twinray) going the dark way either literally directly or indirectly how do we break free of them? As we cant be with them can we.
Old 15-07-2017, 04:48 AM
Administrator
seek out your own inhibitions of the darker side to these connections before you seek freedom from them in others who may or may not be benefiting you in this moment

remember there is no evil or good in these connections.... just an expression of what is experienced in this very moment, when you see this... you are inclined to leave blame and judgement behind and proceed towards learning to accept that these connections are strange phenomenon which are known to force us into the extremities of lifes lessons
Old 15-07-2017, 07:07 AM
Lorelyen

Aren't these pairings supposed to help each other grow and evolve?

So one of you is holding back, maybe for some moral reason - you, for
instance, are you afraid of the dark side and put up a defence against it?

Is the twin exploring the dark because they must in order to make themselves
whole? One is never spiritually complete without a willingness to face
the dark (in themselves and if necessary, do something about it - drag it
out into the light).

If you really want to break away do a small break-up ritual at
the end of which you close it (the rite). Closing is important.

Old 15-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Aren't these pairings supposed to help each other grow and evolve?

So one of you is holding back, maybe for some moral reason - you, for
instance, are you afraid of the dark side and put up a defence against it?

Is the twin exploring the dark because they must in order to make themselves
whole? One is never spiritually complete without a willingness to face
the dark (in themselves and if necessary, do something about it - drag it
out into the light).

If you really want to break away do a small break-up ritual at
the end of which you close it (the rite). Closing is important.

These connections are energy based, you can remotely interact with such pairings and be a world apart from each other so its not a physical connection we are dealing with here,

so when you hold back it is the act of holding back that is the issue

if there is a moral issue it is the act of being moral that is the issue

just as there is a dark side to everything it is the act of exploring it that is the issue

when a connection ends, as it does in all relationships it is the act of breaking it up that is the issue....

with each and every act we perform under the banner of these connections do we experience something from them and if we look very deep into there origin you will find the energy of these connections driving them forward

when we see this then your entire perception of them changes from a want, need, desire to a fine tuning of and balancing act of the energy behind them

to fall in love with someone on the other side of the planet knowing full well you two may never be together is not the issue, what is is the knowledge we are never alone its a beautiful connection when we can learn to live without anothers presence

ofcourse i do not condone negativity within these connections nor do I accept a deliberate act of hurting others for the pleasure of it but you can learn from them if we are bold and brave enough to allow it, I tried my best to keep in mind that this is a lifes lesson in understanding the true art of love.... in whatever form it took and by whay meaning it has to everyones perception of it

I am a better and stronger man because of what I went through
Old 16-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
These connections are energy based, you can remotely interact with such pairings and be a world apart from each other so its not a physical connection we are dealing with here,

so when you hold back it is the act of holding back that is the issue

if there is a moral issue it is the act of being moral that is the issue

just as there is a dark side to everything it is the act of exploring it that is the issue

when a connection ends, as it does in all relationships it is the act of breaking it up that is the issue....
....which could be said of any "love"-styled relationship.

Issues are things that have to be resolved to make progress.

If the o/p and said flame are disparate about exploring the dark then they have to resolve the difference to move on.

Old 15-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Experiencer

If it's an unholy cord, it can be cut. Just acknowledge to your atmothsphere (sp) that you are part of an unholy energetic tie....and you want no parts. Cut off all communication, communication with possible middle men, and do not fear his face, ie, seeing him in person. Just keep it moving if it were to happen.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Master

Hes having to work with dark from time to time his own expression. Rest of the time try stay within light. I got no problem actually with what hes doing as if what. Hes doing is somehow not ethical its coming over his own head. Im not involved. I might help him, but involved not. I make the separation there quiet well. Im much higher than he is on many points. It doesnt bother me. What bothers me if i would get problems with whatever hes dragging in of entities because of it that then attacks me because of me being high light. Thats theonly thing. What do you do to protect yourself if that happens? Especially when it comes to tfs?
I merely asked this question because of another poster. Im well aware you cant kill the love remove it or change it neither it is my intent. But interesting answers, but one question though why is it my job to balance his dark? Shouldnt he do it himself???
Will he ever learn if he doesnt?
No im not afraid of the dark as i face whatever comes along but i do think hes running being moody and typical scorpio. I do know though what hes capable of im just hoping he picks that forth. His HS speaks to me how HE can handle his issues! And im informed like im the one having to help him. Now i suspect i gotta do the same with him exploring whatever dark is. I know where i stand so thats why i have no issues with it. Truly. But, im more concerned he gets out alive really same time..its his choice.. Hard that one what do you do to assist your tf exploring the dark? And without being attacked by dark yourself?
Old 16-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Hes having to work with dark from time to time his own expression. Rest of the time try stay within light. I got no problem actually with what hes doing as if what. Hes doing is somehow not ethical its coming over his own head. Im not involved. I might help him, but involved not. I make the separation there quiet well. Im much higher than he is on many points. It doesnt bother me. What bothers me if i would get problems with whatever hes dragging in of entities because of it that then attacks me because of me being high light. Thats theonly thing. What do you do to protect yourself if that happens? Especially when it comes to tfs?
I merely asked this question because of another poster. Im well aware you cant kill the love remove it or change it neither it is my intent. But interesting answers, but one question though why is it my job to balance his dark? Shouldnt he do it himself???
Will he ever learn if he doesnt?
No im not afraid of the dark as i face whatever comes along but i do think hes running being moody and typical scorpio. I do know though what hes capable of im just hoping he picks that forth. His HS speaks to me how HE can handle his issues! And im informed like im the one having to help him. Now i suspect i gotta do the same with him exploring whatever dark is. I know where i stand so thats why i have no issues with it. Truly. But, im more concerned he gets out alive really same time..its his choice.. Hard that one what do you do to assist your tf exploring the dark? And without being attacked by dark yourself?

I am going to answer your questions first....

but one question though why is it my job to balance his dark?

You are correct in saying he should be dealing with his own inhibitions and darkness in whatever form that may involve, also its not your job to balance the energy behind his issues that is impossible to do, rather he serves to remind you how easy it is to have our perception of these connections distorted by the issues that are brought up when we act upon these connections.

Shouldnt he do it himself???

yes.... yet when our eyes are blinkered by darkness is it not a joy to help those who are ready to listen to your inner light? when you throw compassion and understanding to something that is dark in energy you dispel the effects of the shadows it creates, you become a beacon of light to his darkness, this is your opportunity to express your divinity by helping him overcome his darkness if you so choose too and if hes ready to listen and learn from your higher perspective

Hard that one what do you do to assist your tf exploring the dark? And without being attacked by dark yourself?

You would not recognize his issues in him if you had not already gone through them yourself. you will assist him enormously by remembering how you overcame the same issues within yourself first then.... you will find that all you need to do is accept that he is a reflection of you went through.

you will very quickly find he will change the moment you change your perception of his explorations because all you can give him is compassion and understanding and a ton of patience

these three human attributes is the foundation of being a twin flame
Old 17-07-2017, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
And im informed like im the one having to help him. Now i suspect i gotta do the same with him exploring whatever dark is. I know where i stand so thats why i have no issues with it. Truly. But, im more concerned he gets out alive really same time..its his choice.. Hard that one what do you do to assist your tf exploring the dark? And without being attacked by dark yourself?
If you choose to believe all that, then that's you choosing. You're in essence then asking how to break free of the belief-choices you've made for yourself. The answer of course is to make new and different choices.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Badcopyinc

You have to go through the dark in order to get to the light. One can not do this without embracing the dark. Accepting your dark past. Learning from it. When you understand this you will understand another. That person will no longer have control over your state unless you still have internal conflict. But once you're there what's the sense of allowing another to drag you down by way of your perception of them? You can stay at peace around those that aren't. You'll change their perception of you but only after first changing your perception of them. Accepting them and embracing them.

The bad will never leave. Only your perception and experience of it will change. Neither is changing who they are only changing their perception of the other. This would be two opposites embracing another. Duality.

"Love does not hurt, Expectations do."