Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-03-2019, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yourr 'light' shines 'true' (to me), JustBe.

IMO we are living in at a time when 'truth' is e-merging - one of the purposes of said e-mergence from the ocean of undifferention being to 'expose' falsheood/deceit for what it is. This e-mergence is visible (to those that have eyes that see) in every field - I just happen to be a vehicle for 'it' here, because I happen to be here.

Such truth e-mergence was also 'broad'cast in 'peak' times before:

"And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick? For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear."

"Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops."

"There is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops."

yada yada

The statements Greenslade made which I responded to (the first one I responded to in this sequence was to someone else) are just stage-prop 'instruments' for my doing this.

I assume you would personally rather be more live-and-let-live (without 'challenge'ing) anyone 'laid back'. I hope my above response enables you to appreciate the rationale for my kind of activism, which clearly ain't 'just be'-ing oriented.

I think this is the best of my love, or 'way of 'loving', BTW.

High-Five Bro!
I'm curious, 'Bro.

For whose benefit do you expose all of these "lies" and "deceit"?

For your own benefit, so that you may gain accumen for being "wiser" and more "knowledgeable" than the average bloke?

For others' benefit, so you can be their unappointed spokesperson or "mouthpiece" being that society, as a whole, is too naive/ignorant/dumb to understand and work out such things for themselves? OR

For the one peretrating the lie/deception because it isn't true according to YOU and whatever experiences you have personally had and whatever holy books you have personally read?

Have you noticed that in the past 60 years or so behaviours that were once seen as being eccentric and socially unacceptable resulting in psychiatric institutionalisation have now become socially acceptable and even commonplace?

So, those people who were seen as being delusional 60 years ago are not seen as being delusional in this day and age...because it is understood that there are no falsehoods...no deceit anymore because everybody perceives reality in a much different way to the very next person and creates their OWN existence and their own universe around it.

You may not agree or approve and that's fine too...but that is when you need to put on your walking boots and just walk away, because we have no control over anything...you can't will a tree to grow somewhere else because it blocks your view of the scenery; similarly, you can't will a person to NOT be themselves and to do whatever it is that YOU want, just because you are disliking what they are doing and who they are being.

This is a talk I should have had with you ages ago.

Peace and love.
Old 30-03-2019, 07:58 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Backatcha, Bro!

(There are as many ways of 'seeing' the 'universe' as there are peep-holes (LOL), G. Some of 'em holes are more 'self'-confined/confining than others. Please register that I have regarded 'you' as being closed to 'seeing' what I 'see' for a long time now. I was saying what I wanted to say to others, including Patrycia. As I said to Just Be, your statements provided me with the stage-stimulus as well a suitable stage-props whereby to do so.)
Then please be my guest David, spend more time enlightening others with your great wisdom than you do slating me. Surely resonating with my low levels of vibration must be detrimental to your Godhood. Or is your Spiritual development merely enforcing your tired mind patterns even more? It seems your little vacation only made you more cranky. Frankly I tire of this playground Spirituality.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I'm curious, 'Bro.

For whose benefit do you expose all of these "lies" and "deceit"?

For your own benefit, so that you may gain accumen for being "wiser" and more "knowledgeable" than the average bloke?

For others' benefit, so you can be their unappointed spokesperson or "mouthpiece" being that society, as a whole, is too naive/ignorant/dumb to understand and work out such things for themselves? OR

For the one perpetrating the lie/deception because it isn't true according to YOU and whatever experiences you have personally had and whatever holy books you have personally read?
For the same Love of (healthy? fruitful? beneficial?) Life reason(s) I imagine that you posted this view/challenge to me.

Quote:
You may not agree or approve and that's fine too...but that is when you need to put on your walking boots and just walk away, because we have no control over anything...
That's your "pick up your marbles and go home" wisdom(?). I prefer engagement for possible positive-overall-effect purposes as being more Life-(my-own-included)-salutary.

Quote:
You can't will a tree to grow somewhere else because it blocks your view of the scenery
No, but you can (possible) trim off some of it light-view blocking branches. You can water and fertilize it so it grows healthier. You can expose some of its thorns (if it has them) by painting them so as to make them more visible such that passers-by are less likely to get 'prick'ed.

Quote:
Similarly, you can't will a person to NOT be themselves and to do whatever it is that YOU want, just because you are disliking what they are doing and who they are being.
Looks like you have finally learned this 'lesson' - touch one for a arrogantly willful one to deal with. It ain't an 'unsolved' 'problem' for me.

BTW, you can 'willfully' choose to stop someone from, say, raping or cheating or 'mind-f**ing' someone else, in the latter case maybe even stop them from min-f**cking themselves - that is sometimes, assuming you have the power and acumen (some do and some don't) to do so.

Quote:
This is a talk I should have had with you ages ago.
Am glad you decided to now.

Quote:
Peace and love.
FYI: I personally don't warm up to 'gratuitously' formularized speech which isn't heartfelt, the way many (not all now) say 'Salaam Aliakum' and 'Namaste' - or labelling themselves Devi (meaning capital g 'goddess').
Old 30-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Master
This is all just IMO. I say this because these are just my feelings. They are not up for debate. I do not want to be thumped on the head, or PMed with doctrines or attacked for how I feel. I have love in my heart for everyone. I am simply here to shine light. My mission is clear.

I do not post much, mostly I pop in and out of threads, glean information which resonates, check it out in my own time and space. This is one thread which is rich with information for me. It was grown from kindness, respect, caring, empathy. I recognized right away that it is a very personal journey of mostly two people. So as I glean I try not to disturb. I have no right.

So, when a thread (this thread or any thread) turns into a war. It simply hurts my heart. When this happens on the forum, it makes it unsafe for me to tread. We are all in this together. We are all on a path of learning.

I just felt a reminder that there are many people here reading the words on the forum and we are all in our own individual place on our journey. These words are sent with love and kindness and light.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
So, when a thread (this thread or any thread) turns into a war. It simply hurts my heart. When this happens on the forum, it makes it unsafe for me to tread. We are all in this together. We are all on a path of learning.

I just felt a reminder that there are many people here reading the words on the forum and we are all in our own individual place on our journey. These words are sent with love and kindness and light.
I find your feelings and related thoughts emphathizable and understandable. Anala, I hope you appreciate mine someday. I have made what I thought was a desirable - for the 'sake' of Life - intervention. The act is 'accomplished'. I will back out now.

Please read The Bhagavad Gita to 'hear' an philosphical argument supporting the desirability of sometimes engaging, indeed the 'duty' to engage, in 'battle'.
https://davidsundom.weebly.com/uploa...65474/gita.pdf
Old 30-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
For the same Love of (healthy? fruitful? beneficial?) Life reason(s) I imagine that you posted this view/challenge to me.

That's your "pick up your marbles and go home" wisdom(?). I prefer engagement for possible positive-overall-effect purposes as being more Life-(my-own-included)-salutary.

No, but you can (possible) trim off some of it light-view blocking branches. You can water and fertilize it so it grows healthier. You can expose some of its thorns (if it has them) by painting them so as to make them more visible such that passers-by are less likely to get 'prick'ed.

Looks like you have finally learned this 'lesson' - touch one for a arrogantly willful one to deal with. It ain't an 'unsolved' 'problem' for me.

BTW, you can 'willfully' choose to stop someone from, say, raping or cheating or 'mind-f**ing' someone else, in the latter case maybe even stop them from min-f**cking themselves - that is sometimes, assuming you have the power and acumen (some do and some don't) to do so.

Am glad you decided to now.

FYI: I personally don't warm up to 'gratuitously' formularized speech which isn't heartfelt, the way many (not all now) say 'Salaam Aliakum' and 'Namaste' - or labelling themselves Devi (meaning capital g 'goddess').
So, I see that this is what results from my listening to Adyashanti lectures and hoping to apply them to a "real life" situation.

Yes, of course I also had the opportunity to "mind my own business" but chose not to do so...funny that, is it not?

I agree with Greenslade wholeheartedly, in that this "sandpit spirituality" bores me and oft times it also irritatingly grates on me...it's a wonder why I still hang around, but I guess that boredom can foster its own degree of desperation for human contact irrespective of stupidity...am I right?

Like this site as much as I do, and with no disrespect to any of the members or staff here, I can fully understand the reasoning behind why there are more "spiritual people" off this site than on it...way more!

By the way...how on earth DO you stop somebody from "mind-f***ing" themselves and/or others if they and others do not even believe you or see themselves as doing what you are accusing them of?

I mean, you can try....you can also be told to f*** off yourself in the process.

So David, you couldn't come up with any logical retort apart from taking an ad- hominem shot at my forum user name? how droll and typical of you. *sigh*

I also fully agree with Anala. This is a private conversation which David gatecrashed and I got involved to tell him so and to drag him out by the ear...nothing more.

As you all were.
Old 30-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Master

Dear friends ...

Thread being Ascension (!)
Words used we best not mention
Seems like we all need a vacation

Old 30-03-2019, 08:08 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala

Not disagreeing with anything you are saying, per se, Anala

But I've often wondered how sanitary and fearful this forum can sometimes feel - in keeping it too clean, too hygienic, families and children only -

Does a spiritual practice which cannot deal with conflict or things that are not all sunshine and roses - is it effective? Useful? Real enough in a world where there is so much?

No answers, just some thoughts I've had for a while, and your posting reminded me of such.

JL
Old 30-03-2019, 08:10 PM
janielee

Quote:
Like this site as much as I do, and with no disrespect to any of the members or staff here, I can fully understand the reasoning behind why there are more "spiritual people" off this site than on it...way more!

Agreed. I think because there is a lot of different versions of what spirituality is.

JL
Old 31-03-2019, 02:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Please read The Bhagavad Gita to 'hear' an philosphical argument supporting the desirability of sometimes engaging, indeed the 'duty' to engage, in 'battle'.
https://davidsundom.weebly.com/uploa...65474/gita.pdf
The only thing this was about was your personal vendetta to discredit me for some strange reason.No battle, no duty.

For your information David, I've ha a few messages of support for what's been happening in this thread, something that you've effectively killed off. It seems a few people had been reading it quietly and gaining from it. I just hope you think it's as much your duty to apologise or explain yourself to Patrycia who I know feels devastated because of your actions. You destroyed something precious to her.