Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-07-2015, 06:42 AM
Knower
Alien looking being in my crystal...

So I just realized that my clear quartz crystal has an alien looking being design inside ..I was programing it the other day and it has a lot of lines inside and I noticed this Alien man sitting ...he looks like a "master" of some sort. He's got big almond shaped eyes..pointy chin..looks like he's wearing a robe and is holding a tall stick in his hand. I noticed this when I tilt the crystal side to side and you are able to see this amazing figure inside. Wonder what it could be!? Any thoughts...
Old 24-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Knower

Interesting find...Have you tried asking him?
Old 26-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Experiencer

Have u got a picture
Old 27-07-2015, 03:17 AM
Suspended

Crystal particles are in uranium.

All crystals communicate to each other as natural light/sound/wavelengths.

Scientists changed the natural crystal of uranium into a star fuel of nuclear....wouldn't you gain an altered crystal wavelength condition in the natural crystals of Earth....as an incorrect and altered crystal?

I would not consider any formation of a spirit in a crystal to be a natural state, for a crystal is meant to be pure of form.
Old 30-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Knower
No...I haven't asked it. I will take a picture and load it. ..
Old 30-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Knower

pic upload
Old 31-07-2015, 03:52 AM
Suspended

We live on Earth as natural life without having to contemplate a thesis of explanation and word expressions that have no true value to the living condition.

For years on Earth we have been told what to do by everyone else...yet we always existed as a natural family....gathering food...living as a community without exercpts of discussions trying to believe in spiritual powers and spiritual presence of importance.

Egotistical review regarding spirit and power was only thought/considered by our evil minded brother who wanted to gain the power of spirit.

Therefore by review of our natural spiritual condition the speaking of information makes little difference to the truth of our natural inheritance.

Making statements as if you have some form of power only demonstrates to humanity that the true spiritual condition is not even thought about.

When we review religion it really is a condition of blah blah blah blah blah blah and then blah blah blah.

Family and living is the only true community on Earth, supporting loving, caring without being told what spiritual presence means as a purpose.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Pathfinder
This might not be helpful , but I remember watching a video of this man & when he lifted his crystal to the sun , he saw a shadow of small tiny alien sitting inside his crystal . I'm not sure why that would happen but I think it's interesting hehe
Old 02-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Master

What I see looks more like a snow caped mountain than an alien . Its just an image in a quartz crystal , I dont think it realy means any thing .
Old 02-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Master
There's only one thing to do now... break the crystal and let him free!