Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Sync and Signs, but what's the meaning?

I am someone that sees signs and synchronicities often or at least regularly, but for the life of me, I don't often understand the meaning. I had one today. I was online and was looking through some info and my computer was bouncing the info a bit, which happens often , but it landed on a public figures face. He's a kid I admire, around 21 or so, but I think he's good hearted.what was weird was that it was a couple of people that believed in twin flames and they had this kid's avatar on their post, I was taken back by that.i have no idea what that is trying to tell me. (Yes I have awareness of twin, though haven't met him.) how do others try to understand the meaning? I get stuff all the time and I can only notice it and that's all! I used to just relax about it, but it's been bothering me lately, especially when it's kinda random.
Old 22-10-2015, 12:48 AM
Deactivated Account
I think I just enlightened to the meaning. I was mildly thinking of my twin, like a back of my mind kind of thing, and I see that kids face. I think it was telling me to have faith. Oh, dang, lost the rest. Something to do with, my view of that kid being a good person, but it left me again...gosh that's weird.
Old 22-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowCanna
I think I just enlightened to the meaning. I was mildly thinking of my twin, like a back of my mind kind of thing, and I see that kids face. I think it was telling me to have faith. Oh, dang, lost the rest. Something to do with, my view of that kid being a good person, but it left me again...gosh that's weird.
YellowCanna, I know exactly what you are going through!
Old 22-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVISLOVER
YellowCanna, I know exactly what you are going through!
Yeah? Frustrating isn't it?