Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-10-2014, 02:45 PM
xSoulx

Life unfolding before eyes

For the past few days, I've been seeing several signs and I thought to share my story. As of right now, I'm pursuing college and eventually hope to start studying forensics. My plan is to keep my options open, but only take classes that suit my strengths. I'm very smart, so doing good at the work I do shouldn't be a problem. I also plan on doing my first two years at a community college before transferring to a University for my last two years. This also being so I might be able to do something between my two and four year degrees.

It is worth noting that I've been planning this for quite some time. The other day, while I was browsing the internet, I suddenly became reminded of my ex for some strange reason. There really is no nice way of saying this, but she was... well... scum. Those aren't words of bitterness, either. She, indeed, literally tried to kill me. Apparently, from what I've gathered, shes scheming again, this time against her husband, and she chose a really backwoods state that supports capital punishment to do it in.

Now, I'm not exactly sure if she is actually planning what I think she is planning or if she'll get caught or not, but either way, it gives me a reason to put my heart into my studies and a reason to be passionate about them. It is funny because my ideas for succeeding just sort of "came to me".

Something else that just sort of "came to me" was an old project I did in high school as well as the number 32. It was a portfolio planning for our future. Just as I had remembered, in it, I made a joke about if I dropped out, I'd cry in my room until I was 32. Now, it was obviously originally meant to refer to high school, of course, but I did, ironically fail college the first time I tried. I was really unprepared. Want to know how old I am now? 29. I plan on attending the summer semester and my birthday is actually in July. Now, of course, I wasn't literally "crying" all this time. In fact, life has been pretty good to me. I think the whole thing is supposed to be a figurative reference for how I just live off social security and haven't been able to find any work.

I guess it just goes to show that Karma may take a while to prepare, sometimes, but when it happens, it brings with it powerful results.

Last edited by xSoulx : 24-10-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 24-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Master
She's scheming again to kill you?? WHAT?
Old 24-10-2014, 04:46 PM
xSoulx

No need to worry. I'm talking about her current husband. I live in a totally different state. I'm also not certain she is or not, honestly. I may just be misreading things. I just edited it so that my message is more clear. Sorry for any confusion or panic I caused. I meant this to be an inspiring story about Karma and faith.
Old 24-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator
As odd as this sounds it is people like your ex who inspire people like you to do great things. I am glad to hear you didn't give up and are headed in a direction to do good. Best of luck with it all.
Old 24-10-2014, 05:37 PM
xSoulx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
As odd as this sounds it is people like your ex who inspire people like you to do great things. I am glad to hear you didn't give up and are headed in a direction to do good. Best of luck with it all.
That doesn't sound odd to me at all. In fact, I often tell more radical idealistic people that a world without evil (for however one thinks of it) is one that has no wisdom to gain.