Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-05-2014, 08:03 PM
yumi14

what does it mean to always see certain times on a clock?

This has freaked me out over the past few years and I don't know what it means. All I know is I am aware of it when it happens over and over again.

For instance, I always seem to see time at 4:44, or 2:22. Things like that.

The strange part is when I see it, something overwhelms me at those moments, like I'm supposed to pay attention to it, or figure out if there is a higher meaning for it. It doesn't feel like just a coincidence to me.

Thanks for any insight :)
Old 14-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Knower
This happens to me all the time, except my times normally involve a 11 or 12. like 4:11, 6:12, etc. I'm curious what this means as well.
Old 14-05-2014, 06:10 PM
comforting

Same thing happens to me after some googling around online i learned they angel messages ;0)
Old 17-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

This happened a lot to me a few years ago, have you noticed all the times you look at a clock and it's not all the same numbers? The same way I take extra notice when I see the time being 13:37, basically because I've been involved in internet culture and gaming. It's a bias, it might appear as always because you don't take into consideration all the times this is not the case, simply because it's not interesting.

If you're not aware of those biases it's easy to assume there's something special or it's always happening. Recurring events strenghten the bias making your assumption more believeable, meaning your mind is looking for evidence to support the belief and rejecting opposing evidence.

My conclusion is that this is pretty normal, and nothing special.
Old 17-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Knower

This has been happening to me for the last six or so years. Seeing double numbers on the clock multiple times a day. At first I blew it off thinking it was a coincidence. I really didn't give it much thought. After six years, though, of this happening multiple times a day? I can't help but think there is something to it. I don't look at the clock at the same time every day, it isn't that sort of a pattern. I started getting a strange feeling every time I see a double number that has escalated in the last few years. I began thinking of the odds involved with this happening two or three times a day...sometimes more. There are 1440 minutes in a 24 hour period of time. There are only 16 repeated number minutes in a 24 hour period of time. 1:11, 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 12:12...repeated twice in a 24 period to make 16. These are the only numbers I see. It's never 9:09 or 12:21. Just the repeating numbers. We are talking only sixteen minutes out of 1440! That is a serious crapshoot, even if you check the clock regularly, the odds of hitting a repeating number is 1 chance in 90 every time you look at the clock. To hit that every day for six years multiple times a day? No. There is more going on than meets the eye. Do I see random times also? Yes, but as I rarely check the clock, I would say half the time it's a repeating number...and the more it happens? The more astounded I am...almost like there is a purpose for it. I'm both spiritual and logical. Do I believe that angels, my higher self, guides, etc. are checking in? I don't know. (For the record, while writing this I checked the clock on my phone...3:33!) All I know is there is something happening that isn't random. I see other people experiencing the same. I would love to know the meaning behind it, because WOW.
Old 18-05-2014, 12:50 AM
yumi14

Egadanadage, its really neat how you came up with those odds! It puts a lot into perspective that it may not be random at all. If only we knew the answer tho.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Its good to know I'm not the only one puzzled by this phenomenon.
Old 31-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Knower
what about waking up at the same time several nights in a row? I like to think someone is visiting :)
Old 09-06-2014, 11:22 PM
TruthSeeker22

11:11

I see 11:11 all the time.
It means it's time to wake up.
: )
Old 10-06-2014, 12:11 AM
elisi

there's a website on 11:11 that suggests it's a trigger.

or it could be the baader-meinhoff phenomenon.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:18 AM
Experiencer

I see repeating numbers as well and remember commenting to my husband about it. Being the skeptic, he mentioned I'm likely just conditioning myself to look at these times. I thought maybe he was right. Then a couple nights later, I kept hearing a "ping-ping" sound in my sleep that woke me up, at which point I looked at the clock - 3:33 am. Told my husband I don't think I conditioned myself to do that! :)