Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-10-2013, 09:14 PM
woolywoo

Color Coincidences following a breakup

Hello All!
I just wanted to share with you some incidents that recently happened to me, I would appreciate your insights. x

I recently had a hard break up. The first time we agreed to meet up after our relationship ended, I got on the very same train carriage as him. We both saw each other but I pretended not to notice until we both departed at the same stop and shrugged it off as coincidence.

A week or so later, we had to go to a convention for work (yes, to make it more complicated, we work together too) and agreed to meet at the destination station. I heard the next train arriving, I ran down the steps and made my way to a random spot on the platform, ready to get on. And lo and behold! As the train slowed to a stop, he is there - seated and facing me EXACTLY where I would step on the train. My jaw dropped.

We live on opposite sides of London and there are underground trains every 2 or 3 minutes. And I don't even bump into my own friends anywhere in the city, let alone my ex on the same train carriages within a week following a breakup!

We message each other online (less frequently now since our breakup). One evening I was looking at a video on youtube. An hour later, he sent me the link to exactly the same video.

I don't really know what the message could be, seeing as we are no longer together as a couple? I already felt heartbroken as it was, without needing such strong reminders.

Love to you all,
T
Old 10-10-2013, 07:34 PM
sleepyamethyst

hi ya, i know what your on about and i think you are hoping that we might possibly say to you oh its a sign that you two are some how destined to be together, and a few years ago i would of said the same thing, i am still a great believer in signs and synchronicities see my post in this section the 11.11 phenomenon, what i will say is that some people leave a mark on you in your heart and soul that never fully goes if the split was one sided then they are still going to be on your mind a lot, you seem to still be friends of sorts which is good but hard, rather interesting that they still send you emails of things you may like it means that you have not escaped their head fully yet? I always like to believe that if some thing is meant to be it will be, and that great one if you love some one set them free if they dont come back to you they were never yours i think that is very true.
Old 16-10-2013, 07:32 PM
woolywoo

Thank you sleepyamethyst
Although we are no longer together, he had such a huge impact on me in many ways and I know he will be imprinted in my heart and soul for a long time.

I should add that in almost all my past relationships, however it ended I purposefully cut all contact with that man. He is actually my boss and when we split I had to make the agonising decision about staying or looking for a new job. I made the decision to stay. Maybe with this one, I need to keep him in my life for whatever reason.
Old 17-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Master
Hi,

Yes he is in your life if you work with him that way.

It seems as if it would be best to find a way to be "just friends". That is the impression I get.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/