Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Telepathic Messages???

Hey all, correct me if i posted this on the wrong subthread, but I need some solace on a strange "feeling" I've been having for the past couple of days. 2 days ago, I was at school, studying my notes and i feel this "jolt" sensation in my body and was instantly reminded of my ex, whom I haven't thought of since our break up. After that sensation, I got the immediate "feeling" that he was thinking of me. This lasted all night. The kicker, my friend (she's psychic) knew I would tell her this. My twin (also psychic) had the same feeling days prior. Is it possible that he is trying to communicate with me telepathically? Or, is he projecting his emotions on me, even though we live miles apart and haven't talked since our breakup? Thoughts?
Old 23-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Knower
I was recently told by my Soulmate #1 (who's of a very old soul and an indigo child) that the earth's vibration is rising and the veil between 3-D and 5-D are thinning out, that's why many souls are realizing that we're all "connected" or are all ONE....Perhaps because you and your ex- are already "connected" in a way, that might be why you "sensed" of "felt" him?...Just something to consider..:)

Wishing you light and love in your search for answers..:)
Old 23-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
I was recently told by my Soulmate #1 (who's of a very old soul and an indigo child) that the earth's vibration is rising and the veil between 3-D and 5-D are thinning out, that's why many souls are realizing that we're all "connected" or are all ONE....Perhaps because you and your ex- are already "connected" in a way, that might be why you "sensed" of "felt" him?...Just something to consider..:)

Wishing you light and love in your search for answers..:)
No doubt that we are interconnected. Just lately I've been "feeling" his feelings about me. I've been physically sick over this.
Old 23-09-2016, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

If any of this information would help, my DOB: 5/17/1991, his DOB: 5/5/1989. Both Tauruses, my ascendant is Sagittarius, his is Virgo. My moon is either cancer or leo, his is Taurus.
Old 23-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Experiencer
Why don't you just call your ex? That would answer your question quickly. He might be thinking of you, too.
Old 23-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calla lily
Why don't you just call your ex? That would answer your question quickly. He might be thinking of you, too.

I haven't thought of him at all until I got this strange "knowing" and pounding in my chest that he was "thinking of me", even though we live miles apart and spoken with him in over 2 months. I've tried to contact him a week after our breakup and I'm kind of done with trying. He needs to put the effort in if he wants to contact me.