Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 15-03-2014, 04:11 AM
jojo95

how to go back in time to change the future

Can we go to the past to change the future? If so how?
Old 18-03-2014, 02:02 AM
KevinAdam

No, we can't go back in time to change the future. That's because of the nature of time in this universe - the past only exists in memories, and is not accessible. We can view past events in consciousness, but we cannot change them. Sorry if that's bad news.
Old 18-03-2014, 09:05 PM
The Librarian

I don't think so. If time travel ever becomes possible, then people have probably already been messing around in the past; and since time is non-linear and everything occurs "simultaneously", then travelling back in time has already had an impact, and the world has responded to the impacts and resolved the paradoxes before you even travel back in the first place.

Time travel may be possible, but changing the future of your own timeline will never be, without casting yourself off along some parallel time-stream which is a direct result, or a branch off, of the thing you changed in the past. That's if you believe the theory that every decision splits the universe multiple ways to create minutely different overlaying planes.

That's my opinion.
Old 17-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
You can change your "understandings" of what's occurred in the past, so in a way, you're able to change it by embracing our remembered events in a more elevated light.

Besides that, changing the past would be changing the future, so a wild card is cast that may make things much worse.

It's much better to assume that things are done for a particular reason and ingest each experience as yet another added layer toward your growing inner wisdom of being human.

Tim
Old 21-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Can we go to the past to change the future?
Us? Not at present. Maybe peoples or beings of the distant future.
There had been speculations that UFOs are from the future, just look it up, more than the info link below will come up
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel08.htm

What we/humans can only do now is just to Remote View the past
which in a way lets an individual go back into the past-
only with/through the mind.
It takes a powerful Remote Viewer to be able to do that, and even more so to be able to have some Remote Influence-
and there's only so much a Remote Influence can do to affect other people and events of what is being viewed;
let alone to do it at a time already gone past.
So the chances are less than slim to do it since the Remote Viewer is not doing it physically.

Last edited by Niebla0007 : 21-05-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Old 21-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Experiencer

I agree with Organic Born - I don't believe that in this point in time we can literally change the past, but I believe we can change how we feel about it. That is a very powerful and worthwhile exercise. But ....I love the concept of time travel, and stories about it! I think most people who believe in reincarnation do. We are probably as close to time travelers as you can get.
Old 21-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

confused just a bit as to what your focus is ?

is your focus to go back to the past ? or to change the future ?

yes, one can go back to the past, but not to change the future.... if you want to change the future do something in the now, in the present time

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL,

To me it makes no sense to go back to the past in order to change the future because that would mean going back to do what you've already done.

Seems to me that once you've set yourself upon that particular path you've entered a vicious circle you can never get out of.

JOHNTY
Old 23-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Knower
Time travel in the literal sci fi sense is not available to us and for good reason...people could and would use it for selfish and damaging purposes. Can you imagine going back in time to stop Hitler? Someone undoubtedly would go back abd undo it thus putting things back to normal.
If you wish to change your future you can use the present, but you change your present by going into the past...though you can relive your past through your memories and have a new concept of it in the present thus changing how you percieve the future.
A person cannot move forward while moving backwards. I have alot of history that one would like to undo, but the past has created my present so I would not change it anyway as I know Im on correct course for the future I am suppose to have. If you feel you are not, you can use the present to bring you back on track no matter how far away from that track you are.
Everyone is here for a purpose and everything happens for a reason, no matter how bad the past event, I can see the possitive influence on my future...theres no such thing as permenant damage to ones destiny, have faith and move forward⭐❤⭐
Old 23-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Master
hi

marty mcfly did in bac 2 funtcher 1 thn 2 thn 3 but it wz in move it wz i rember he say wll furchr is gona chne chang he say 2 striklnd th demen hed

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔