Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Experiencer

Keep getting the fool for health?

Hello Everytime Ive asked about my health recently I keep getting the fool. I did an astrological spread and in the 6th house (health) the end result I got the fool. and I just did a reading questioning what will my health be like and situation with not having any ailments if I go raw vegan, I did a three card spread I got the fool for recent past, then I got 5 of wands for current and then for future I got queen of swords, I put up a clarifying card I got 4 of pentacles I need help interpret what could this all mean? bad cards in my opinion!
Old 05-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Pamuya

Not a bad card. The Fool is starting on a jounrey. Regardless of how anyone feels about it he will do it his way. The Fool follows his heart, he will make mistakes, be right at times and wrong at times. All great people started some idea as the Fool, starting on a journey with the outcome unknown. Perhap becoming a vegan will work out or not, but it is your journey to take. The Queen of Swords is a person who knows where she stands and will let you know it, so the future of this journey will give you a strong opinion, although you may end up lonely. The four of Pents confirms this, your opinions will be very strong, unable to bend and yield, not opened minded. You may end up healthy, or not perhaps ths may not be your best bet. Perhaps more research is in order.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Experiencer

In what context do you mean by lonely?
Old 05-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Pamuya

Lonely as to your desire of your question. The queen of swords tend to be alone, by herself, widowed or divorced. The queen of sword is intelligent and wise, but once she has an opinion that is it. The 4 of pents is someone who is ridgid, someone who hangs on too tight to things or ideas. Makes them hard to deal with, combined with this queen, could mean alone in the idea that being a raw vegan is a good idea. I missed the 5 of Wands...others will have objections about this, and opinions, debates for sure. I would also comment that there are actually two questions that you are asking. The question is the most important part of the reading, it must be clear and direct.

Only giving you possible meanings for these cards, not a reading. dont know the whole reading, and wasnt in on picking the question or the spread. Other cards and postions of the spread can effect meanings. Just giving you a differnet perspective on the cards you have given. My answers assume you are a card reader and have reading experience, if you are not then I should have been more clear. Sorry.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Master

There are no bad cards merely perception. I love the fool. It's an open book.

I would see the cards as challenging you to think about the whys of raw vegan.