Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 19-08-2011, 02:31 PM
mattie

Just Ask Spiritual Team For Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmummy
mattie what do I do to get help from the spirtual team? I need some hope,something to make me believe things will be ok one day, im so scared of going through this again but my heart aches for my baby.please help

Just ask your spiritual team to help you w/ support & guidance in getting through this trying event. Talk to them in ordinary language. No set script is necessary. KNOW that their support is there for you always. We have to ask for their support as they can’t interfere, even when they know their support could be useful. KNOW you will get through this.

Our spiritual team includes those who are called guardian angels & guides. Some are w/ us always, while others work w/ us on specific projects. You may have a specific guide who helps you w/ this mourning & transitional period.

Your baby also has tremendous support at every step of its journey w/ its own spiritual team. I know this will not help your heartbreak at all, but there may be some reason that the soul who is your baby chose to have this experience. This soul will continue on its journey & will be OK.

You can reach out to the soul who is your baby for support & love even after it isn’t an earthly presence. I know this isn’t a substitute for holding the baby you were fondly looking forward to, but you can make this energetic connection.
Old 24-08-2011, 07:37 AM
sadmummy

hi

hi thanks for all your replies. Still having good/bad days as expected. Got my little Angelo's funeral next Tuesday so need to be strong for that, will go see my baby the day before to say my goodbye.well goodbye for now,hope in my dream I see him soon.Already had sign from him was struggling to pay bills yesterday but wanted to order my flowers for my boy which didnt leave me much money left,later that day I won the exact money I spent on the flowers so my little Angel is already looking out for his mamma.
Old 24-08-2011, 09:03 AM
mattie

Healing

You can say Hello to him at any time. KNOW hears this. KNOW he replies back even if this is in subtle ways like your having a feeling of love sent back.

It sounds like you are doing better & that’s great.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:00 PM
sadmummy

hi

have good and bad moments, still feel very down as obviously just want my baby back and its hard seeing other new mums and pregnant ladies without feeling a bit jelous. I hope one day I will get a bit of peace and understand all this.thankyou for your reply
Old 24-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Ascender
Hi Sadmummy

Welcome to the forum.

Much love, blessings, hugs and support.

There is no easy way to deal with this pain and loss. It is what you have to work through, but like Mattie says, just KNOW that your guides and angels are there for you, all you need to do is ASK for their help. Talk to them as you can talk to your baby too. Talk is healing for us altogether. They are with you supporting you through this too.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 24-08-2011, 07:35 PM
sadmummy

hi

thankyou.just having one of them days where I just want my baby back. I do speak to him but just so much wish he was here.xx
Old 25-08-2011, 11:55 AM
BitterSweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Just ask your spiritual team to help you w/ support & guidance in getting through this trying event. Talk to them in ordinary language. No set script is necessary. KNOW that their support is there for you always. We have to ask for their support as they can’t interfere, even when they know their support could be useful. KNOW you will get through this.

Our spiritual team includes those who are called guardian angels & guides. Some are w/ us always, while others work w/ us on specific projects. You may have a specific guide who helps you w/ this mourning & transitional period.

Your baby also has tremendous support at every step of its journey w/ its own spiritual team. I know this will not help your heartbreak at all, but there may be some reason that the soul who is your baby chose to have this experience. This soul will continue on its journey & will be OK.

You can reach out to the soul who is your baby for support & love even after it isn’t an earthly presence. I know this isn’t a substitute for holding the baby you were fondly looking forward to, but you can make this energetic connection.

I believe that not only did the soul choose this experience but also choose YOU to have this experience with. I can't tell you why. That's for you to discover. I don't believe its for any malicious reason though. Every experience is a gift.

I pray you find comfort.

Blessings and Peace.....H
Old 25-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Twinflamefound

Hi and welcome....

Edited to say I am so sorry for your loss.

Hugs
Old 25-08-2011, 05:20 PM
sadmummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitterSweet
I believe that not only did the soul choose this experience but also choose YOU to have this experience with. I can't tell you why. That's for you to discover. I don't believe its for any malicious reason though. Every experience is a gift.

I pray you find comfort.

Blessings and Peace.....H

I know but just wish I knew the reason cos all I feel is sadness,guilt and jelousy (of pregnant and mummies with babies). Want to know who will look after my baby and what happens to them up there if you or anyone can help.

jo x
Old 25-08-2011, 05:48 PM
hawkmoth65

Hi Sadmummy,I'm so sorry for you.I'm new here myself but I really feel for you.

Hang in there, Andy