Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-08-2015, 02:44 AM
Ascender

Are These Coincidences or Are They Signs?

Hello All,

As of late, a relationship of mine has went sour and south. We are in the process of recovering the relationship as a whole and we have an upcoming event coming; a visa interview.

Now let me start out by saying that BEFORE the relationship went sour and south, none of these signs has appeared. But AFTER the relationship has had this problem and went south, these signs kept coming after one another.

Do you think these signs are just coincidences or are they a sign life is trying to tell me something?

1) During the middle of the breakdown in the relationship, I went from depressed to suddenly calm - as if nothing was wrong.

2) My family who has a tendency of not caring about my relationship or the upcoming visa interview, suddenly is asking me about it. Not just once, but repeatedly.

3) I've received visions showing images of a visa, a plane, and a ticket. I've received an 'astral' form of the problems we needed to reconcile about and we did.

4) I suddenly had someone do a reading for me and confirm without a doubt there was nothing to worry about.

5) Even though this is a do or die situation if you will, I feel very calm and positive about it when I normally wouldn't be.

What do you think?
Old 30-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Suspended
The vision might be open to interpretation but I feel that these are good signs for you Molattee.
That you know what you need to do to fix things.
Old 30-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
The vision might be open to interpretation but I feel that these are good signs for you Molattee.
That you know what you need to do to fix things.

I also feel that this is a sign of things to come. Things are getting fixed slowly but surely since the second vision. :) i can only hope the first vision is indeed a vision because it came out of nowhere in the dream.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:14 AM
Master
I think you are making a decision that is supported by your higher self.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer

I'm not really deciding anything. I'm just choosing to trust her with this visa interview thing based on the signs that I've noticed. Normally I wouldn't be THIS calm but I also thought that my inner self has kicked in and shown me the signs so I don't stress over it because the worst is already over.

But thank you for that encouraging opinion :)
Old 31-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer

For what it's worth, I came to a similar conclusion. I felt that your spirit guide is involved Molattee.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:24 PM
Master
appreciate the feed back Astro. When I do offer feedback these days I'm not basing it on what the OP shares only. It's up to the individual to sort it out.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Master

The calmness tells me you are on the right path. You just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

You might ask your guide to show you the next step. Not a solution, just the next step.
Old 31-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
The calmness tells me you are on the right path. You just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

You might ask your guide to show you the next step. Not a solution, just the next step.

Being on the right path indicates that she will get the visa - which I am perfectly calm about and have no worries when normally I would.

I've received no more signs yet as of today but my feeling about this whole thing is good.