Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-09-2014, 04:13 AM
Newbie ;)

My mother needs healing

Hello Healers

My mother suffers from psoriasis and eczema on her feet, knees, hands and back. She gets lot of pain and also has not healed since last 3 years.

- Please send healing to her. Appreciate it.

I also wanted to know if these things can be cured. how to get to the root cause of it? is there a long term solution?

Thanks for your help.
JT
Old 17-09-2014, 03:17 AM
Master

I would suggest that she see an alternative healer such as a Naturapathic doctor or a Homeopathic doctor.

Hope she gets better soon
Old 17-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Knower
Nothing is incurable. Our immune system can cure anything but like anything else, her condition has a root cause that needs to be addressed. It used to be thought that genes are immutable but doctors are beginning to acknowledge that they change. This means that, from a spiritual viewpoint, so-called genetic diseases are a result of the psychological/spiritual condition changing the genes and not the other way around. Get to the root cause and the genes will change to become normal.

Psoriasis and eczema are caused by stress resulting from trauma (which may be blocked from conscious memory). Constant low level anxiety resulting from this stress, which is taken as normal by the person suffering, draws energy away from the immune system and the symptoms result. I forget which type of emotional condition generally causes skin problems...

So, despite what mainstream doctors say, it can be cured but only if the trapped emotions connected with the trauma, which is buried deep in the subconscious, are accessed and released. Sadly, this is extremely difficult and a huge topic with various methods available, most of which don't work with most people!

The simplest possibility is the book, The Healing Code by Alexander Loyd (Amazon). I've known some amazing cures of the 'incurable' but like all other methods, it does not work for everybody. Much depends on the subjects real desire to be cured. Most sufferers 'enjoy' their condition despite what they may say as it gives them a reason and an excuse for the anxiety they feel. Anxiety that has no rational explanation - so it becomes attached to their condition (even if it is only fear of spiders!).

Good luck.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you guys for replying. I will definitely tell her this.

Thanks
Old 03-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Deactivated Account
I used to have eczema myself. It sucks horribly. Eucerine ointment helped relieve it but I also found that living in humid environments seems to worsen it too. I only had it on my hands and feet and completely covered my hands with it and covered them with cotton gloves and let it sit like that overnight. It seemed to help.

I lived in the south for a huge chunk of my life and found that when I moved somewhere dryer, it seemed to go away. I don't have it anymore.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 03-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Master

eczema and psorisis can both be caused by gluten intolerance. I said, can. it's just a suggestion. I have a blog on gluten-free living if you want a place with condensed information http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=75407

I have eczema and use O'keefe's Working Hands topped with Corona Multi-purpose ointment.

Working hands is essentially water in an ointment form. The Corona is a farm animal ointment used for cuts, sores, burns, chapping and dry skin. You can buy it At Walmart in the pet section.

So I put moisture on my hands (Working Hands) and lock it in with the Corona. My eczema is really doing well as long as I maintain this treatment.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:17 PM
Master

I wonder if this would help her?

http://www.udoerasmus.com/articles/u...tiful_skin.htm

http://www.thefooddoctor.com/Eczema-...th_fst_eczema/

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com