Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-06-2012, 06:41 AM
3dnow

Sorry but you humiliated billions of poor and suffering people around the world in this thread.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:44 AM
3dnow

But rich countries are not better. Protecting the env. is not necessarily love:

http://www.mnn.com/money/sustainable...orting-garbage
Old 03-06-2012, 07:52 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

The 'feeling' you describe as love, is real..

Be well..

You have no idea what is real. People may cry out of love for their president, for example. It is not love at all.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Sorry but you humiliated billions of poor and suffering people around the world in this thread.

if you truly feel that we have done what you accuse us of then you have aided and abetted by starting the thread ... you created a platform ... we are the crowd you choose to kick around with ... why are you apologising to those that you despise?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:39 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
if you truly feel that we have done what you accuse us of then you have aided and abetted by starting the thread ... you created a platform ... we are the crowd you choose to kick around with ... why are you apologising to those that you despise?

I am not apologizing, I am trying to be kind. We start the sentence with: Sorry, but..

sound this chat style chess game is completely useless. I don't understand anything about what you are saying.

You can say: "Hmmm 3d I don't know it doesn't make sense to me" and finish the game. Could you do this please, this game makes me crazy.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I am not apologizing, I am trying to be kind. We start the sentence with: Sorry, but..

sound this chat style chess game is completely useless. I don't understand anything about what you are saying.

You can say: "Hmmm 3d I don't know it doesn't make sense to me" and finish the game. Could you do this please, this game makes me crazy.
No ... you dont dictate the rules here
Old 03-06-2012, 08:51 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
No ... you dont dictate the rules here

This didn't sound reasonable. I will silently drop your further responses, if any.

Take care,

3d
Old 03-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:

That is not being kind, that is being pretentious ... where i come from if you dont mean it you dont say it ... sorry is an apology ...
Old 03-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Master
Quote:
This didn't sound reasonable. I will silently drop your further responses, if any.

Take care,

3d

No worse than trashing the rainforest ... your friend continued to get your compassion for his efforts ...
Old 03-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Master
So there you have it folks ... talk is cheap ... through the eyes of some, certain people deserve what are considered 'unconditional' expressions of love and understanding, regardless of their actions, and others dont ... why am i not surprised ... then when it is pointed out and it all gets too revealing what do they do? They go and create another thread and the abusive and derogatory comments continue in a different location ...