Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
you need to get out of your fairytale world of love where it takes away all accountability and responsibility.

Sarian... The love I'm speaking of is no fairytale but I feel it in my body and being... for no reason and nearly all the time.

Universal love is the essence of creation and each of us, and we may come know, feel and live from that.

To me this is the most practical of all ways to be in the world.

Xan
I have a lot of love within me, it may seem hard to believe because I can be in your face too. My problem is that it seems all this talk of love is more of coddling than teaching responsiblity. I have encountered numerous sloughs in my time and I have kindly asked them to rectify what they just did or I do it myself and look them in the eye at times and other times I don't bother to look them in the eye, I just fix their mess. None one of those approaches have done anything to teach them anything, or set an example. Some would go on to do same in my face and think it was funny. I am not going to stop and give them a teaching lesson with words because I'm sure they do know better but just don't give a rip.

Xan queer as this sounds but every morning just about I wake up feeling like a fountain of love, but unfortunately, getting about in this world, kills that. It's something that's within me, but yet humanity has a way of squelching it. Maybe you would say that is not real then, and I would beg to disagree because it comes naturally, but it is so real that the way humanity is (the bad side) these days, I grieve, I mourn and I get angry. I have nothing in me that makes me want to coddle slobs like this.

And I'm sorry 3D now. I do not have this hatred in me that you wish to pin on me time and again, I know reality, you, however, need to wake up and smell the coffee ...get some type of reality check. How's it work for you, the way you live? How's the world changing for you?
Old 02-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
The guy knows very well what the rubbish does to the environment.

If the man is fully conscious of the total consequences of his actions and is aware that there is a net negative effect, that person is evil. That is the definition of evil, to do intentional and knowing harm. If he is in full knowledge of the situation and still approves of his own actions then there is no possibility of reformation of the heart or change in behavior.

EDIT: I would rather take the position that this person is truly ignorant of the effects of their actions and should be informed of them so that they can make a more informed decision. Wasn't it Jesus who said, forgive them for they know not what they do? I do forgive them, but Jesus was crucified because he was trying to educate people in the face of their ignorance. Forgiving ignorance doesn't mean accepting it and letting it continue it's damaging action.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
That's my problem not yours. I have to forgive the unloving spiritual.

You are not looking after the planet. You are helping its destruction by destroying the human.
You continually say 'destroying the human'. Humans are well able to take care of themselves, who takes care of the forests when humans (the self-centered kind) leave it to others to bother while they do as they please...

It really all starts with tending to this planet so you have a place to live and enjoy. Why can't you see that or are you writing from some high rise apartment with walls of beauty portrayed on walls, and you dare not to venture out into a real forest with all it's natural beauty and awe and see what needs to be watched over?

Take a walk through a slum and tell me who's responsible for that and let's see how you handle the filth you see and those that cause it.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Top, sound,

Hater is weak. Hater has no power, hater just hates not knowing what do to. Hater cannot achieve anything.

Let's just all go skip roping around and sing of fairy dust and moon beams...
Old 02-06-2012, 01:06 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
If the man is fully conscious of the total consequences of his actions and is aware that there is a net negative effect, that person is evil. That is the definition of evil, to do intentional and knowing harm. If he is in full knowledge of the situation and still approves of his own actions then there is no possibility of reformation of the heart or change in behavior.

EDIT: I would rather take the position that this person is truly ignorant of the effects of their actions and should be informed of them so that they can make a more informed decision. Wasn't it Jesus who said, forgive them for they know not what they do? I do forgive them, but Jesus was crucified because he was trying to educate people in the face of their ignorance. Forgiving ignorance doesn't mean accepting it and letting it continue it's damaging action.

1. This is what I call ostrich style forgiveness.

The person is totally conscious that it is evil. The person is evil.

You cannot hate him because, he became evil because of our collective fears. You have no idea what happened to this guy. He is not evil (he is the sun) something happened or he didn't let go fear yet.

2. Yourself are suffering by hating the person.

3. We are all one, this person is me/you/sound/sarian

All these argument point to radical forgiveness.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:10 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
You continually say 'destroying the human'. Humans are well able to take care of themselves, who takes care of the forests when humans (the self-centered kind) leave it to others to bother while they do as they please...

It really all starts with tending to this planet so you have a place to live and enjoy. Why can't you see that or are you writing from some high rise apartment with walls of beauty portrayed on walls, and you dare not to venture out into a real forest with all it's natural beauty and awe and see what needs to be watched over?

Take a walk through a slum and tell me who's responsible for that and let's see how you handle the filth you see and those that cause it.

Human is responsible. Hatred self-judgment makes it even worse.

But nothing can be done.

The reason is fears. I cannot even convince people here on a spiritual forum.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Master
Yeah it can be quite difficult convincing people that they can make a difference, if they have their 'mind' set on believing nothing can be done ...
Old 02-06-2012, 01:49 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
You have no idea what my considerations are. Where is your humility?

What are your considerations?

You accuse the suffering guy, this is love?
Old 02-06-2012, 01:53 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

You assume more than you can actually know..

And, by watching the planet and doing nothing, you are as much at fault as the litterer.. your apathy and misplaced understanding of 'hate' enables the litterers..

Be well..

I am trying to have a discussion with Sound Tzu.

And you have no idea why accusing the guy is good for the planet. It is just a lack of forgiveness. Being fooled by the appearence.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:56 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Yeah it can be quite difficult convincing people that they can make a difference, if they have their 'mind' set on believing nothing can be done ...

If you want to do something save the human.