Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Pathfinder
Spiritual Path of the Immortal

This explains the main stages of the process that people go through in order to experience real spiritual growth. It explains how meditation works to make this growth possible, and the steps which follow that, which a person needs to work on, in order to become spiritually advanced. It also explains how a person may become an ascended master (sounds like as ended master).

Last edited by Lynn : 08-05-2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old 26-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Master

I appreciate that these links may be of interest, but can you add some comments or questions to make me want to follow these links.

In this world of blogs and vlogs and youtube, there are so many possible things to read and watch that I need a good reason to pursue any kind of link.

Peace
Old 27-04-2020, 12:07 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the advice.
Old 27-04-2020, 05:43 AM
Master

Thanks for the additional details. I like "Once stillness of thought become permanently established in day to day activities then thought can return to stillness because it can no longer distract one out of stillness and clarity into un-stillness." Not unlike Ramana Maharshi's comments about the cessation of thought.

Incidentally, while I was there I continued on to Amazon and your book looked intriguing so I purchased it. However, it has now joined a long queue of other books I have, waiting to be read. But I look forward to it.

Peace
Old 27-04-2020, 01:34 PM
Thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UIjVHgofk

I really enjoyed this youtube and recommend it.

I thought that was MY doggy, tho. :)
Very peaceful setting you have in the Andes

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2020, 04:13 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thanks for the additional details. I like "Once stillness of thought become permanently established in day to day activities then thought can return to stillness because it can no longer distract one out of stillness and clarity into un-stillness." Not unlike Ramana Maharshi's comments about the cessation of thought.

Incidentally, while I was there I continued on to Amazon and your book looked intriguing so I purchased it. However, it has now joined a long queue of other books I have, waiting to be read. But I look forward to it.

Peace

I'm glad you liked the blog. You should move my book to first on your list because people say it is a lot of fun to read Thanks for getting the book.
Old 27-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UIjVHgofk
I really enjoyed this youtube and recommend it.

I thought that was MY doggy, tho. :)
Very peaceful setting you have in the Andes

Thank you for recommending the video. I'm thinking I should make more videos for people starting out on the spiritual path.

Our dog is named Teddy, and he is amazing, the most beautiful Shepherd in Ecuador, and Ecuador has some of the most beautiful German Shepherds in the world. He's a real sweetheart.

I used to live in big cities all my life, and so I decided to come here to a place far from big cities, in a remote area. We are near the crest of the Andes Mountain range, and can drive to the top from here in only an hour, on a slow and rough dirt road. it really is peaceful here, and several guests have commented on sensing dragons here, and on the sparkling clean and strong energy.

One of the main reasons i came here is because I knew there was going to be a virus pandemic and I wanted to move to a place where I could isolate myself in nature and which has a twelve month growing season so I can grow all my own food. Still working on that prat.

Have a wonderful day.
Old 27-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I appreciate that these links may be of interest, but can you add some comments or questions to make me want to follow these links.

In this world of blogs and vlogs and youtube, there are so many possible things to read and watch that I need a good reason to pursue any kind of link.

Peace

Same here. Too many turn up here these days and throw a link but with no preamble or abstract on what it's about. It's too easy to waste time so I don't.
But to the o/p's credit, there's a brief description. Looks like a tad of the commercial about it though. I did read a few lines.

Old 29-04-2020, 04:53 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Same here. Too many turn up here these days and throw a link but with no preamble or abstract on what it's about. It's too easy to waste time so I don't.
But to the o/p's credit, there's a brief description. Looks like a tad of the commercial about it though. I did read a few lines.

Of course it's like a commercial, because the goal was to get people to click the link. I added the description after reading the recommendation by the member Iamthat.

In any case, if you just read a few lines then you missed the best and most important part of any spiritual path. The path of the immortal is not just a path of spiritual growth though, it is also a path of cultivating super health, which is why it starts out relating the beginning of the journey to Taoist yoga.

I'll post it here for everyones entertainment and education:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Taoist Path of the Immortal

There are three internal levels of stillness and movement. Normally, stillness is essence and movement is life.

In the mind, stillness is pure awareness, and movement is thought. In the beginning and for a long time, one must still the mind during meditation until a deep and constant state of non thinking is achieved in meditation. Later, little by little, stillness increases during daily activities. Once stillness of thought become permanently established in day to day activities then thought can return to stillness because it can no longer distract one out of stillness and clarity into un-stillness. This return of thought to stillness in even thinking is the mind's stillness in movement, which is clarity.

Tai Chi is stillness in movement with the body. It is harder to achieve stillness in movement of the mind.

When mental clarity is achieved, then the hardest part of the Way becomes one's life long vocation, which is stillness in movement in ethics. Which is Te, or virtue. Te is the skillful maneuvering through life's situations with inner stillness. This is the true path that the other two feed into as preparatory practices. This is the stage of wisdom accumulation. Thus, immortality is achieved when the primary vital and motivational energies in a person are spontaneously in accord with conscience (ever know what you should do but you didn't want to do it - that inner conflict is what is healed in alchemy. That is, all forces have been fused with the ethical in such a way that doing the right thing is a stronger force than even sexual arousal. However, conscience must to be cultivated into wisdom through practicing, not by sitting alone on a mountain top. Sometimes called "returning to the market". Through this the highest form of one-pointedness and sensitively alertness is reached . A person's entire being becomes conscience and ethical competence. This is one's mutual identity with the Tao. By being so one with the Way that one lacks any power contrary to the Way, one's state of mutual identity with the Way becomes one of having the power of the Tao because of one's complete interpenetration with the Way in ethical virtue or skill. This is the essence of an Immortal.

Essence becomes complete interpenetrative mutual identity with the Way, life becomes the immortal preserving and teaching the Way's Way for the human (ethics). Stillness is identity with the Way, and movement/life is immortality/ethical perfection.
Old 29-04-2020, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder
Needless to say the people who have the 'right stuff' for a high power (fast) spiritual path are extremely few. The teachers who know it are vanishingly rare, and the potential students are exceedingly few, so the possibility of connection seems to be up to fate and past life connections.